• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
It's funny how you guys actually think you'll get a chance to even play. Put me in first, i'll eat up ALL their stocks OM NOM NOM NOM Soooooooooooooooo tasty! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vwins

Smash Ace
LISTEN UP OTTAWA.

I went ahead and challenged Toronto to an ontario crew battle. So it's time to GEAR UP. They're gonna respond in this thread whenever they can. Prepare yourseles accordingly, we go into battle together.

BYAHHHHH
omg the Ontario challenge this gonna be so boring :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol ottawa. with all their talk of mish and mosh. You guys are gonna lose :].

We got the best Peach down here, best Fox, Falco and even.. NESSS. XDDD Can't wait guiseee.

Locke)

Smash Ace
We have Dice, and he eats up toronto like no other. What was it like 12 stock against your T.O crew? He's hungry for more.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ottawa knows nothing of us. Trust mangz we're x100 compared to that time. It's like we've been training in the hyperbolic time chamber (I got one in my friends basement, trufax. + chicken bones). I hear all this shiiit about Pwn Party this and Locke) + Dice that. From what I see it, you guys are old farts, make way for the new gen sukkaz. Cuz we're plowin' you down like tha lawnmower.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
If your honestly confident and not just talking trash for fun, make this Crew battle for money since you all have enough to throw around to lose to random people.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Honestly man, nobody takes me seriously with my talk. :( I would put money on it if I had some serious dough. Peach ditto 4 Japanese honor points? You too Dice :( you guys made me a sad panda when you guys decided not to show @ TCT.

LOL Dice, vs Falcon. Not Peach ditto XDDD.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
no thanks peach is gay, id rather spend my 8 minutes elsewhere

D.B

Smash Ace
I still want to have falcon ditto's with dice boy over there ;). If I can't make it I you guys better come to our next tournament so I can get to own you guys myself :]

D.B

Smash Ace
How dare you offend the great Kirby like that! You guys are teh gainess. David will **** you for that.... and I don't mean in teh game

Locke)

Smash Ace
***** im gonna four stock you with one hand while doing my homework with the other one.

Yes he still mains peach but dittos are retardedly long and drawn out. Now take your trash talk to the tournament thread.

Idea: Losers buy mcdonalds?

Dice

Smash Lord
Who the **** do you guys think you are? Coming into MY ottawa thread, trashtalking MY ottawa smahers. No I won't friendly match you, no i won't money match you, but yes, i will **** you all for free and laugh in your faces when it's over. Respect the Pwn Party *****es, we've been pwning before the smash scene's condom broke, resulting in the mistake known as toronto smash players. So say goodbye to your family's before you leave, cus the Pwn Party train is gonna run all over your ***. Choo choo

Locke)

Smash Ace
Mcdonalds is the key to pro smash, and I'd suggest you get into that groove cause its tourney tradition! Right after pools before brackets, its always the pwn party and team Gosu at mcdonalds. See a pattern? Jarc eats a full double cheeseburger in one bite, now that's ****ing pro.

Dice

Smash Lord
Ouch man, that really hurt :(
K I guess I really gotta **** you in the ditto then
I know you aren't coming to ToS4 anyways, cus you're scared. I don't blame you, I'd be scared of legends too.

Dice

Smash Lord
You need to hit puberty before you become a man. You'll learn this next year, in grade 6 health class.

And since you talk so much ****, falcon ditto, $5 best of 5 or whatevs. You'll give up after first match anyways.

D.B

Smash Ace
Haha, now I really hope I can make it, If i don't I'll remember this for the next tournament when I knock you out of brackets kay old man?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Who the **** do you guys think you are? Coming into MY ottawa thread, trashtalking MY ottawa smahers. No I won't friendly match you, no i won't money match you, but yes, i will **** you all for free and laugh in your faces when it's over. Respect the Pwn Party *****es, we've been pwning before the smash scene's condom broke, resulting in the mistake known as toronto smash players. So say goodbye to your family's before you leave, cus the Pwn Party train is gonna run all over your ***. Choo choo
no friendlies?

by the way you're talking we should have angries!

:D

Locke)

Smash Ace
D.B I'll be glad to beat you with your own main character. No money, just come find me at some point in the tournament and I'll be happy to stomp you into the ground. And then I'll laugh when you whip out any kind of johns.

If you beat my falcon then try my marth, and if you can beat him then I'll gladly crown you the new generation. But until then don't assume you know jack just cuz you can beat your friends or other toronto smashers.

Stop cluttering our local thread with your arrogant garbage. Take it all to the tournament thread.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Err trashtalk aside, smashfest is on this Friday so we can prepare for ToS4. We should do a lot of singles this time. KPP can you guys make it? We are bad at video games and need training :(

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol D.B i'm willing to bet money D.B will own you all.. real money..not that monopoly crap you guys mm with >.>

cant wait to see how bad you guys get smashed by D.B's falcon...challenging him to a falcon ditto is >=
challenging chuck norris to a round house kick contest =/
trust me i know =[

edit: also i've seen barbie dolls more manly then wak. he knows why =] lil pansy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom