• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
heh montreal = smash paradise
yeah, if you enjoy crappy smashers... :p

UnclePepe, I recognize you from SRK, you pm'd me way back about smashing and stuff. I've been really busy as of late and haven't had time to smash too often (sometimes not even once a week :( ). But we should organize a time to meet up on a friday or saturday night at the arcade and smash.

Damax

Smash Lord
yeah, if you enjoy crappy smashers... :p

UnclePepe, I recognize you from SRK, you pm'd me way back about smashing and stuff. I've been really busy as of late and haven't had time to smash too often (sometimes not even once a week :( ). But we should organize a time to meet up on a friday or saturday night at the arcade and smash.
heard that chet? you crappy smasher.

there's much more smash get together in montreal than ottawa.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
1. Vwins - Fox/Marth - Sainte-Thérèse, QC
2. Bam - Falco - Blainville, QC
3. chesterr01 - Fox - Montréal, QC
4. pkmvodka - Various - Saint-Jérôme, QC
5. Locke) - Marth - Kanata, ON
6. TestRider - Sheik/Ganondorf - Montréal, QC

Yep Montreal sure has crappy smashers. :(

Dice

Smash Lord
without no mercy ft. pkm and bam/vwins, Quebec is nothing. A "B" team Ontario would easily beat a "B" team Quebec :) Anyways, what I said was a joke, maybe I'll say it in french next time so you guys can understand it. Now gtfo my ottawa thread!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Gosh Mitch, you're so right, Ontario's B team would probably beat Quebec's B team! And maybe your C team will beat our C team too! I'm glad you settle for second place so easily Mitch. :)

Dice

Smash Lord
Gosh Mitch, you're so right, Ontario's B team would probably beat Quebec's B team! And maybe your C team will beat our C team too! I'm glad you settle for second place so easily Mitch. :)
Even if it wasn't displayed in your msn name, I would have assumed you were sick. Nobody who is 100% well would be able to come up with a comeback so pathetic. You can try again once your well. No hurries :)

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pepe, welcome to the smash community. Me and my friends get together all the time on the west side of Ottawa. Hunt club, greenbank and baseline rd. are the main streets us around us. Fogel lives in there to and he usually has a smash fest every month or so. Otherwise if you want to smash with us just give us a time. I will show you my pokemans.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Even if it wasn't displayed in your msn name, I would have assumed you were sick. Nobody who is 100% well would be able to come up with a comeback so pathetic. You can try again once your well. No hurries :)
EDIT: I made Mitch cry so I'll rewrite my trashtalk.

EDIT2: I grew bored and quit making a trashtalk.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Anyone up for a smashfest on the 23rd (2 Fridays from now)?

Montreal > Ottawa for frequency of smash events, at this rate I'm only playing against actual people like twice a month. I'm gonna stay mediocre forever at this rate :(

UnclePepe: Welcome to the community! Try to get Wak to come out here sometime, I haven't seen him in a while!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
I may be going to an all night LAN on the 23, but its at Merivale high school. They require permission forms and everything. I don't go to Merivale so I don't know if I will be allowed to go, they haven't given me a definite word yet. If that doesn't happen I will for sure want to smash at your place! Ian and Derek too.

Damax

Smash Lord
Anyone up for a smashfest on the 23rd (2 Fridays from now)?

Montreal > Ottawa for frequency of smash events, at this rate I'm only playing against actual people like twice a month. I'm gonna stay mediocre forever at this rate :(

UnclePepe: Welcome to the community! Try to get Wak to come out here sometime, I haven't seen him in a while!
Due to school, I can't tell when will I get some freebies... huh free days... So I can't really plan it that much in advance.. will also depend who will attend, who will provide secks and who'll join it up. Also is beer allowed?

yeah where's wak. I miss him. Maybe if we say his name more than twice in every wak (post) he'll be summoned in his former (wak)

anywak, I shall pronounce it in front of my wakky mirror and see wak happens.

Good wakking to you guys.

cemo

white walker
Couldn't you just like, drive over to Hull to buy beer?

I hear if you say Wak three times in front of your bathroom mirror he comes out and bans you. :(

*Bans Phen*

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
when I quit smash in august, I was still on the board posting 20 times per day, and now it's the complete contrary. UnclePepe and I are setting up a smash tournament every wednesdays at my cegep, and I come to SWF only because I'm FORCED to close some random link topics once per week...

However, he informed me today about this smashfest in march 23, and he told me it would cost nothing to come at fogel's house if we took the buss, so I would come over with him for sure.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Yeah, there's an OC Transpo stop about a 3 minute walk from my house. I don't know where the OC Transpo and Gatineau bus system link together though.

Damax

Smash Lord
There's a beer store like a 2 minute drive from my house. Legal age in Ontario is 19 though, so be careful :p
Don't worry got this convered since march 5 of this year.

when I quit smash in august, I was still on the board posting 20 times per day, and now it's the complete contrary. UnclePepe and I are setting up a smash tournament every wednesdays at my cegep, and I come to SWF only because I'm FORCED to close some random link topics once per week...

However, he informed me today about this smashfest in march 23, and he told me it would cost nothing to come at fogel's house if we took the buss, so I would come over with him for sure.
Since wak's coming I feel like coming to see an old pal. I'm gonna try my best if it happens, who from montreal wants to go?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
who from montreal wants to go?
I'd like to go, but I simply don't know yet. I'll probably get my work schedule during the next week. I'm going to see a play by Goldoni on tuesday so that one night off, then I'll have to check for the week-end if I can free myself.

On march 23rd, I finish school at 4pm, I can try and leave early cuz it's a lame class. Regardless, I'll give you more info when I get my work schedule.

Max, I left you a message on msn. If I do manage to get off, we'll try to get jarc to come, ne?

Vwins

Smash Ace
without no mercy ft. pkm and bam/vwins, Quebec is nothing. A "B" team Ontario would easily beat a "B" team Quebec :) Anyways, what I said was a joke, maybe I'll say it in french next time so you guys can understand it. Now gtfo my ottawa thread!
Quebec has Vwins. We don't need anything else

Since wak's coming I feel like coming to see an old pal. I'm gonna try my best if it happens, who from montreal wants to go?
maybe I'll come

Dice

Smash Lord
I heard that vwins guy only does well cus he gets like double bye into winner's finals... :p

Fogel

Smash Lord
Since people are planning on coming from out of town, I'll say this smashfest is officially happening. I'm sure Pwn Party/Ganonnewbs will be motivated to show up this time if Quebecers show up. We're gonna need extra TVs this time for sure!

Oh, and for the record, I don't mind if you drink, but I don't want anyone smoking anything in my house.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, you might get pretty bored as I'm only going there to get wasted. Oh and play smash maybe. I might even pass at Ottawa U to go see some friends when I get to O-town.

Vwins

Smash Ace
I heard that vwins guy only does well cus he gets like double bye into winner's finals... :p
nah its because everyone forfeit when they see my name on the bracket.
we'll be drinking... and then prolly toking a bit later on at ganonnewb's. You might want to reconsider as I doubt it will be serious competition like you love.
bah chu moins compétitif c temps si jpeux jouer random toute le long pis perdre jmen caliss mais javoue que fumée et boire c pas mon genre donc si vous y allez plus pour ca ma passer.
Yeah, you might get pretty bored as I'm only going there to get wasted. Oh and play smash maybe. I might even pass at Ottawa U to go see some friends when I get to O-town.
well ok call me if you want to play smash

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Hmm, I should be able to come. I'll have to check what's happening. I did like no school work this march break and I have 2 tests, a project due, and a project to start that happens tomorrow. So I might get in trouble lool. We'll see.

tect

Smash Journeyman
hrmm, so i can bring 64 controllers, i'll just sort the bad from the good. i'll be drinkin too, if cam doesn't mind t3h underagers. who wants to do cold shots? maybe some people would like to go clubbing afterwards? also, .chet i definitely have green for t3h tokin for ya. i can bringa full set-up too. well, i can bring everything but the disc.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Wait, you guys are drivin down here to do something you'd be able to do easily at home? And you might not even fit in a few rounds of smash in between?!

Oh well, beating a smashed chet at smash is good enough for me. Or 3s, or CVS2..Choose your doom Chet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom