• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogel

Smash Lord
btw, fogel, where do you live...? x_x
True I still don't have the way to your house mr. cameron
I PMed both of you directions a couple of days ago...

edit: I re-sent the directions...post here soon if you don't get them this time.
edit2: Don't forget, the smashfest doesn't start until 5! If you're early, I might not even be home to answer the door.

Vwins

Smash Ace
ok me bam and pkm are interesting to come. We will take my car and we will arrive around 6h pm. So I need your address fogel and I must know when do we need to leave your home. oh and do you have enough space for 3 more person? I won't stay during the night with damax, jarc and chet so I'll probably leave around 1h am or 2h am.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I sent a pm with an updated google maps link and postal code to you guys.

Vwins, you guys can stay as late as you want...1-2am is fine.

Mitch, Mikey, Dan be sure to bring those TVs!
Also I think we might need another gamecube or 2, if you're coming to this and can bring one, please do so so that we can have as many setups as possible.

Dice

Smash Lord
Someone who isn't bringing a tv, bring your gamecube. I think we're bringing 2 tv's but we are only bringing one cube...

Damax

Smash Lord
Gonna have a nap as soon as I deal with the bank and ate some subway, then I'll pick up jarc for secks and we'll see you guys at 11 pm

Jarc: SSBM team = puffball united, your jig my kirby. I'm sure my kirby must be as good as my jig anyway lol

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Changement de plans pour la crew des 3 nuls de gatineau: UnclePepe a un autre tournois demain fack y vien pas, Demonic Angel veut dormir et moi jmen vais passer la fin de semaine au chalet seul avec ma blonde

J'essaierai d'être au prochain ToS though, désolé les gars =|

Damax

Smash Lord
Changement de plans pour la crew des 3 nuls de gatineau: UnclePepe a un autre tournois demain fack y vien pas, Demonic Angel veut dormir et moi jmen vais passer la fin de semaine au chalet seul avec ma blonde

J'essaierai d'être au prochain ToS though, désolé les gars =|
mou, later

jarc owns <3

puffball united <3

Dice

Smash Lord
From my terrible french skills, I gathered wak and his two friends won't be able to make it tonight because of other things, but you guys will hopefully be at ToS?

And I can't wait to see these SSB matches :p

Dice

Smash Lord
Fun stuffs, the after party was fucking amazing, guys. Much <3.

Shoutouts :

Dice - Great 'best of 101', lets do it again next time.
Oh fo sho, hopefully next time I can actually downthrow >_<

Damax

Smash Lord
Random Quote

I'm STRONG!!!! - CHester01

I remember jumping on you but then you did not want to jump on me - jarc

I am the BOUNCE around here - BAM

*Choke**choke* and spit half of the pipe's diamonds - Zac

Oh **** its Ganondorf! - Bam looking at zac trying to scares us during the hutt buzz

much love everyone... has been a long time since I tocked so much.

FEER THE KIRBYS

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
best quotes " when are you ******s coming inside" - gpwn

thanks for everything was fun ****** on SSB with Vwins we're simply too good sorry ladies "lol"

Damax

Smash Lord
best quotes " when are you ******s coming inside" - gpwn

thanks for everything was fun ****** on SSB with Vwins we're simply too good sorry ladies "lol"
It would have been less tight if we tier whored like you did, however props to you for loosing against a samus and another low tier. SSB Tiers advantages >>>>>*SSBM tier advantage

Desgros

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Kyle and I go to Ottawa U. I live in Stanton Rez, wondering if anyone wants to get together for a few friendlies or whatever, I'm basically free whenever after 5, so let me know if anyones interested.

Dice

Smash Lord
Myself (Mitch) and Locke (Brian) also go to Ottawa U, along with Shuriken (Eric) and Ganonpwn (Zac). What program are you in?

Oh and we should get together and smash sometime, but school is busy right now... Do you live in Ottawa? What I mean is, after school is finished, will you still be in Ottawa (since you live in res)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
It would have been less tight if we tier whored like you did, however props to you for loosing against a samus and another low tier. SSB Tiers advantages >>>>>*SSBM tier advantage
everyone know im only good at smash cuz I use top tiers... right...... 0_o

oh and for the records I play SSB once in a year time :)

Desgros

Smash Rookie
Im in physics-math but next year im switching to general arts lol for sanity;s sake, I live in pembroke in the summers which is only like an hours and a half away...i still have like 2.5 years left in ottawa, so plenty of time for brawlin' .... add me at k_desgroseilliers@hotmail.com if you want to get together for some smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom