• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

tect

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking there should some shiyet goin down THIS weekend. i don'tmean at cam's, just smashin
kthxbye

Fogel

Smash Lord
Mikey rightfully pointed out that next Friday is Good Friday. Would any of you prefer it to be Thursday instead, or is Friday fine?

Fogel

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think smashfests are gonna be done with for the time being. I just got back into playing Pokemon again; Pokemon Emerald is clearly a better game than Super Smash Brothers Melee, so I'm going to focus on it instead. Bye bye SSBM, hello Pokemon! Consequently, the smashfest this week is now going to be a Pokefest instead. Pokemon MMs anyone? My Nidoking and Vileplume are beasts, you won't beat my team.

So yeah..should this Pokefest be Thursday or Friday? Thursday seems better for most people I've talked to on MSN so far.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Pika pika! Pikachu says Thursday.

Stupid Pikachu, such a worthless pokemon. As soon as I could I just caught a mankey in yellow and trained that instead.

Shuriken

Smash Apprentice
i can probably smash on thursday, or friday. you can only play pikachu, pichu, or mewtwo tho. puff is banned for being a brokemon.

Fogel

Smash Lord
OK, smashfest is officially moved to Thursday, April 5th. As usual, don't show up until after 5pm!
I have 3 TVs now (thanks Mitch!) so no one should have to bring TVs; I will need 2 more cubes though.

Desgros

Smash Rookie
Awesome, I can bring a cube if you want. Can I have your address/directions to your place from Ottawa U. ? Thanks.

Shuriken

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I won't be there til late, i have an exam at 7 until whenever i finish. what are the plans for getting there? mikey, zac, (karl?!)?

Locke)

Smash Ace
Desgros, Dice, Shuriken and I all go to Ottawa U, add me to msn at beauregard_brian@hotmail.com and we could arrange to get you there. I can also PM you my cell phone number if you want to get in touch. The name's Brian if you haven't already decoded my email.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Eric I seriously can't see how your ninja is positioned. Seriously. It looks like his right hand is supended above the rest of his body. Completely dislocated.

Edit: Seriously

Dice

Smash Lord
it looks like his right arm is cocked back, almost in a "I'm ready to punch you" position

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be around this Friday...but I can probably host something again the Friday after that assuming nothing comes up.

In other news, it would be nice to know who has my controller :(

Fogel

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my place next Friday (the 20th), you guys know the deal.
Also, I know who has my controller now, so we're all good there.

efex

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm a smasher from Toronto and was wondering if anyone from the community goes to Carleton university cause I'm gonna be staying there for a few days and wanted someone to smash with

Desgros

Smash Rookie
Ill come out for a few mAtches and bring back ur controller Fogel but I can't stay late as I have April 20th festivities to attend on parliament hill (and exams to study for) :) .

Fogel

Smash Lord
Hey I'm a smasher from Toronto and was wondering if anyone from the community goes to Carleton university cause I'm gonna be staying there for a few days and wanted someone to smash with
I know Rimi goes to Carleton; GPWN and friends live close to Carleton as well. What week are you gonna be up here?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
i'm gonna be up there tomorrow untill friday i believe
You lucky *****, I would LOVE to play with Rimi. Guess my *** has got to wait till ToS3.

Ottawa guys you should look into Smashbound's tournament on the 9th of June I believe. It'd be mighty fine if you guys would show up, even if it's just you Cameron.

efex

Smash Cadet
alright i just wanted to see if any1 wants to smash with me either tomorrow for a bit , or anytime durring the week , just message me i'll be on res for a whole week

Locke)

Smash Ace
Efex, fogel is planning on having a smashfest at his place on the 20th, f you gifured out directions from Carleton you could swing by his place and play a few games with all of us. Then again, I'll only be there for a short time, and I cant speak for rimi and dice.

But still if you wanna play all of us that would be the best time.

efex

Smash Cadet
can someone save me from my girlfriend i wanna smash with someone on res at carelton , just message me i'll be here till saturday morning...i 'd really like to get some practice in befor friday and meet some of the locals

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Im assuming you have a cube + T.V available on res? or are you planning on going somewhere?

efex

Smash Cadet
Im assuming you have a cube + T.V available on res? or are you planning on going somewhere?
i honestly wish i brought my cube , i just brought my controller(thought most smashers would have there own cube on res)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom