• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damax

Smash Lord
Wait, you guys are drivin down here to do something you'd be able to do easily at home? And you might not even fit in a few rounds of smash in between?!

Oh well, beating a smashed chet at smash is good enough for me. Or 3s, or CVS2..Choose your doom Chet!
Do beer matches and win respect, by loosing! haha!!!

well the fact that we can get ****ing drunk and high around some straight ontarians makes it alot of fun. god be with thee!

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'm just gonna reiterate that I don't want any smoking in my house, drinking's ok though. If any Montrealers want housing Friday night, you can stay at my place after the fest is done, but you'll probably wanna bring sleeping bags.

As for directions, I'll pm Damax with instructions on how to get to my place. If anyone else is driving here, let me know and I'll send directions your way too.

Ottawa we're gonna have to step it up with TVs and cubes this time, there should be a lot of people at this :)

tect

Smash Journeyman
a'ight lyyyke i stated: tect = full set-up ^__^ i's't cool if i bring a friend or two? they are *complete* nublets =P they're good for their experience!

ok, let's start the bidding on jarc's body. i'll start the bets at $15/week + gas money

Fogel

Smash Lord
a'ight lyyyke i stated: tect = full set-up ^__^ i's't cool if i bring a friend or two? they are *complete* nublets =P they're good for their experience!

ok, let's start the bidding on jarc's body. i'll start the bets at $15/week + gas money
Yeah, more people = good.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Me and Damax will be doing SSB 2v2 MM's. Anyone interested? If I have additionnal minerals/vespene gas, I'll do 1v1 SSBM MM's as well.
accepting drunk or stoned 1v1 ssbm MM's

oh and me and vwins could probly 2v2 SSB mm's.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Don't expect any of us to take you guys up on those SSB MMs, the only one in Ottawa who actually plays SSB64 seriously is Jazriel :p

Btw 1 or 2 more setups would be appreciated...I'm guessing there will be over 10 people this time so we're gonna need more equipment.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I don't know. I personnally plan on arriving at 10:15 ish in Ottawa, 10:40 ish at Cam's. I'll try to bring 3s, but like, arcades would be more fun, but I hear the controls are like, permanently messed up.

Shuriken

Smash Apprentice
i can bring a cube and/or ps2, i'll bring my ps2 controller either way for 3s, and do psone (looks like ps2 controller) work for 3s? i know it works for some ps2 games but not the ones that use the analog stick.
If we only have one 3s i wont bother with the ps2.
time to get training on ssb...

Fogel

Smash Lord
Well I don't know. I personnally plan on arriving at 10:15 ish in Ottawa, 10:40 ish at Cam's. I'll try to bring 3s, but like, arcades would be more fun, but I hear the controls are like, permanently messed up.
Err...if you were talking 10:45am, I don't get home until like 5pm from work :/ All of my smashfests so far have been evenings only (except the very first one).

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Ian, Derek and I can still come. What time do you guess plan on playing smash till? I'm guessing nice and late. But I have another party that we are going to at like 9 or so. **** I don't want to miss any of the fest. I can still to bring a 2 tvs and wii, but I'll have to pack up early : (. I'd really love to stay and drink at your place, but some people might kill me for not showing up. Someone come up with a good plan to get us out of it ****

Damax

Smash Lord
Ian, Derek and I can still come. What time do you guess plan on playing smash till? I'm guessing nice and late. But I have another party that we are going to at like 9 or so. **** I don't want to miss any of the fest. I can still to bring a 2 tvs and wii, but I'll have to pack up early : (. I'd really love to stay and drink at your place, but some people might kill me for not showing up. Someone come up with a good plan to get us out of it ****
you won't see us, we'll get there round 10:30 - 11 pm and will play all night.
thanks chet :p

Dice

Smash Lord
Tell your friends that you are about to die and come make it to the party. Easy enough.

tect

Smash Journeyman
it's really confusing to find, the address might not be enough - . - s'like, you should get his number too for when you get close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom