• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
At least I think they are on the same week, but I don't know how much faith I have in vlad's calander reading skills >_<

Anyways, ideal situation would be we could somehow get Brian to take his van to montreal (but this would need parental approval >_> )

Dice

Smash Lord
Since I won 200 hundred bucks maybe 300$, I might be able to make it to both of them. so you have a more slight chance of teaming with JIH. GOSU 4 life.
how did you win that much money? good poker player?

Fogel

Smash Lord
To prepare for the tourney I think I'll have another smashfest the week before sometime. Would you all prefer Friday or Saturday? If it's Saturday I don't think I'm going to start it at noon again...10 hours of smash = too long :/

Jazriel

Smash Ace
That would be nice. I was all ready to go over and play some smash with you guys but then I started feeling sick a few hours before so I couldn't come. :(

Dice

Smash Lord
To prepare for the tourney I think I'll have another smashfest the week before sometime. Would you all prefer Friday or Saturday? If it's Saturday I don't think I'm going to start it at noon again...10 hours of smash = too long :/
I would prefer friday. But that may just be me.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I think Friday is better for Vlad too because of his work, plus maybe Damax and friends could come down if it's on a Friday. This makes Friday seem much better to me, any objections? If not I'm officially gonna have this on the 16th.

Damax

Smash Lord
I think Friday is better for Vlad too because of his work, plus maybe Damax and friends could come down if it's on a Friday. This makes Friday seem much better to me, any objections? If not I'm officially gonna have this on the 16th.
Yes of course I could come on friday and maybe sleep over but would have to be in Ste-thérèse beach by 2pm

Fogel

Smash Lord
OK here's the official organizational post. READ THIS POST EVEN IF YOU WERE AT MY LAST SMASHFEST, a few things have changed. In particular, this is on a Friday, not a Saturday. Also, this is not all day; do not come by until 5pm at the earliest, I work and won't be home until then.

This smashfest will probably have more people than last time, so step it up and BRING TVS AND GAMECUBES. Post if you can bring a TV, GameCube, or both.

--------------------------------------------------------

When: FRIDAY, February 16th; Start - 5pm End - whenever you want it to end
Where: Same as last time, I'll send out a smashboards PM/email with directions for any new people. I don't want to post my home address on teh intarwebz.

Housing: It's my own house, so if you're coming from out of town you can stay overnight. I don't have any extra beds though, so bring a sleeping bag.

Smashfest Rules:

- bring your own controller!
- don't hog TVs, if someone else wants to play and you've been on the same tv for 3-4 matches, move
- no breaking stuff in my house
- no fighting or otherwise causing trouble with any other participants of the smashfest

TVs:

1. Fogel
2. Fogel

Cubes

1. Fogel
2. Jazriel

Registered (6):

- Fogel
- Dice
- Jazriel
- Rimi
- Locke)
- GanonPWN!

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Ummmmm..... yes, friday is good cause i cant go anywhere sat / sund due to work. Hopefully i dont work early saturday so we can stay pretty late... And Hopefully i dont have any stupid sex plans. So sign me up now for position, and tell me if your gonna need a big T.V =/

Fogel

Smash Lord
Ummmmm..... yes, friday is good cause i cant go anywhere sat / sund due to work. Hopefully i dont work early saturday so we can stay pretty late... And Hopefully i dont have any stupid sex plans. So sign me up now for position, and tell me if your gonna need a big T.V =/
I'll wait to see how many people register first, if a bunch of other people bring TVs we should be ok. I know it isn't fun trying to carry that thing around :)

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I can bring a cube (though I don't have the maps DK 64 or Yoshi 64 unlocked :p). My parents aren't being very clear but I -might- be able to bring a TV (it's a really cheap but nice 19"). If my parents could drive me I'd just need a ride back. If I absolutley -had- to though, I could bear transporting a TV via bus but I'd prefer to get a drive that's at least somewhat close to my house.

Fogel

Smash Lord

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
Its all about a positive attitude towards life, after you have achieved what i call PWN status, everything falls into place...

I'm playing the game
the one that will take me to my end
I'm waiting for the rain
to wash up who I am

I wish to give, to take, to make, to check, I wanna see it happen
I want to see, to be, the one that plays the game without no fears and regrets
I want to know you, better than I know myself
I want to feel the end, and to enjoy the consequence

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, the demo for Supreme Commander came out today, Cbone and I had been following the game for a while and the demo is awesome! Like insanely awesome.. it's looking like we are going to be playing that game a lot... sooo... that means less smash bros. :(

tect

Smash Journeyman
i may come to your place cam, on friday. maybe i can bring someone?... i dunno, we'll see

P.s. i'll punch my tv a few times, to stop the screaming. are tvs are like babies are made?

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
and by MAY you probably mean WILL, its ok common typo. Bring womenz if u wish, its time for supah wowzers practice time of 0\/\/ |\|

il be bringing my A+ game AND my teacher is a hard marker ^_^

Fogel

Smash Lord
Does everyone who's coming know the directions to my place? I think most people coming were here already...if you're coming and don't know how to get to my house, let me know!

i may come to your place cam, on friday. maybe i can bring someone?... i dunno, we'll see

P.s. i'll punch my tv a few times, to stop the screaming. are tvs are like babies are made?
Yeah, another TV would be good! I still don't know what that babies line is referring to, I'm going to assume you were drunk when you wrote that :p

i might go and i can bring cube but im not done school til 530 whens this starting?
Anytime after 5 is fine...don't worry about being late or whatever.

is there still room for two more smashers? me + 1 more, phrozns outa town so he wont come but i missed the last one:( so id like to come
There's definitely still space, a few people who came last time won't be here this time so it's all good!

Dice

Smash Lord
Let me know if you want another possible 3 televisions (all a fairly good size)

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
GG's everyone was fun. Shoutouts :

Dice : I hope you play better at STYD2 or else I'll 4 stock you again.
Fogel : You should practice your L-Cancel, it makes you go faster. Stop using shiek.
Shuriken : Your shffl nairs to shine = bad, go to training mode for practice
Tect : Same as ^

Everyone else, good games, hope I'll see you all again soon.

Fogel

Smash Lord
GG's everyone was fun. Shoutouts :

Dice : I hope you play better at STYD2 or else I'll 4 stock you again.
Fogel : You should practice your L-Cancel, it makes you go faster. Stop using shiek.
Shuriken : Your shffl nairs to shine = bad, go to training mode for practice
Tect : Same as ^

Everyone else, good games, hope I'll see you all again soon.

Thanks for the advice! In turn, I will have to advise you that spamming Jigglypuff's Up-B is not a good strategy in battles, you should change it. Also, I hear that B-air and F-air are good moves, you should try using them.

@Everyone else: GG, but next time please stop 4 stocking Jarc, I don't want him to have an emotional breakdown again. The cops charged me $200 to clean up that ****, we don't wanna be seeing that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom