• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
hmmm a saturday eh? depending on what time myself/brian/vlad get off work we may come, I'll discuss it with them.

Corin

Smash Lord
ahh, awesome! I'm looking forward to this, even if I will get creamed. I can bring a cube, no problem, and I'll bring my wavebird.. I have no clue where the rest of my controllers are (ha, mom cleaned up. I can never find anything after that for months.)

Fogel

Smash Lord
My friend Ian(Cbone), Derek(Potatoman) and myself are all free on the 27th and will be planning on staying still about 10-11pm. I personally am quite happy bringing my 2 tv's and my Wii as a cube. Also I have a spare power bar that I'll bring too. What about food and drinks?
I don't think I can provide food/drink for that many people, we'll have to order pizza or something. There's also a mall with Subway, a shawarma place, and a Chinese place nearby

WHAT?!? Sat? then I'm out.
What's wrong with Saturday? I work full time so I can't really have it weekdays...

Damax

Smash Lord
I don't think I can provide food/drink for that many people, we'll have to order pizza or something. There's also a mall with Subway, a shawarma place, and a Chinese place nearby

What's wrong with Saturday? I work full time so I can't really have it weekdays...
I work on weekends I'm a student see? sorry bud

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Is this January 27th? (Haven't read most of this thread as I'm pressed for time right now) If so feel free to add me though I have exams around that day so I might either be a few hours late or not able to come at all.

Preferably contact me by MSN: Wizard_Elder@Hotmail.com

Though a PM is fine (do not e-mail to that address)

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
My friend finally decided to do something else on january 27th, which makes him unable to come.

And since I was going mostly to introduce him to the ontarian community, I won't come to the fest wither . Sorry fogel, next time though!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
No biggie, I still have only played Gannon and you. See u on the 27th... I'll have my G2 by then! And exams will be over!! I'll be able to smash all day!! yay!

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm with Phrozn on this one, the 27th is the end of my exams so I'll be free all day. I can bring a cube and a few controllers if it's needed. I just need to know when and where to show up.

Fogel

Smash Lord
It looks like I have a few more extra chairs at my place, so I can have another 4 people over to this if anyone's interested.

ps: Mods, please don't kill me for double posting, I'm just trying to let people know I have more spots available!

Fogel

Smash Lord
It was pretty fun, a few people weren't able to make it but maybe that's because my house was so hard to find :p 10 hours of smash...my L-cancel finger hurts sooo much.

Phrozn: You forgot your VCR remote over here, let me know when/how to get it back to you.

Fogel

Smash Lord
so are you guys gonna attempt the next montreal tournament on february 24?
It depends how soon the details are available. Speaking for dice/locke)/vlad, they all usually work on weekends so they'd need to know to book off the 24th ahead of time. Aside from that though, there may be problems with exams/midterms since most of us are in university. Add to that shuriken/vexed not wanting to play in tourneys anymore, and it doesn't look too good for Ottawa :(

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
It depends how soon the details are available. Speaking for dice/locke)/vlad, they all usually work on weekends so they'd need to know to book off the 24th ahead of time. Aside from that though, there may be problems with exams/midterms since most of us are in university. Add to that shuriken/vexed not wanting to play in tourneys anymore, and it doesn't look too good for Ottawa :(
They chose the date, so I think it'll be fine. As for Eric and Karl, nobody cares about them anyway.

tect

Smash Journeyman
zac had better come, cause i'll be left without a team partner!

WoW has claimed too many souls already....

Dice

Smash Lord
us K-town Pwn Party are pwning this montreal **** up for sure, it's right at the end of our reading week so yayuhz!

Fogel

Smash Lord
:( :(
Well there are some new noobs looking to rise up. ; )
Are you guys actually willing/able to go to montreal though? A lot of high schoolers aren't allowed to travel out of town due to parents' paranoia.

Cam, you need to come bro, I owe you 5$ ;O.
$10 :p Btw, are you up for teaming if Andy can't go to the tourney? I have a SECRET teams strat when Jiggs is my partner :p

us K-town Pwn Party are pwning this montreal **** up for sure, it's right at the end of our reading week so yayuhz!
Be aware that I probably can't drive...if you're serious then expect to have to save up for bus tickets.
edit: Also, it probably isn't the end of reading week for Vlad...Ottawa and Carleton have different reading weeks.

Dice

Smash Lord
Are you guys actually willing/able to go to montreal though? A lot of high schoolers aren't allowed to travel out of town due to parents' paranoia.

$10 :p Btw, are you up for teaming if Andy can't go to the tourney? I have a SECRET teams strat when Jiggs is my partner :p

Be aware that I probably can't drive...if you're serious then expect to have to save up for bus tickets.
edit: Also, it probably isn't the end of reading week for Vlad...Ottawa and Carleton have different reading weeks.
Ottawa and Carleton have the same reading week. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom