• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

joblin

Smash Apprentice
I have Mario Party 7 & 8 but my absolute favorite is Mario Party 1. 7 is not too bad, 8 is an abomination. I own Double Dash and if you really want you can tank DKC, just bring the game.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Turtles in Time's not a fighter....

Man, I could so bust out F-Zero X or the original Mario Kart or Goldeneye or something. Man, Goldeneye crew battle thingies! Gotta do it.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
you guys heard about MAT right? The street fighter/capcom fighter tourney thats happening in montreal in may? too lazy to check backpages for hype but there are ottawa people in shoryuken thread planning to come, you guys should too.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
you guys heard about MAT right? The street fighter/capcom fighter tourney thats happening in montreal in may? too lazy to check backpages for hype but there are ottawa people in shoryuken thread planning to come, you guys should too.
Only if I get to use the Blue Falcon

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Dude. I heard an "F-Zero Tornado" touched down here on Saturday.

All I could imagine was Falcon's neutral-B becoming like Mach Tornado, except with charge up and then every hit is a Falcon Punch.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Im temted to show if theres gonna be some good old fashioned Goldeneye to be had. License to kill ruleset plox :p.

buenob

Smash Lord
I'm in for golden-eye... watch out, it's the first game I ever played to be good at :)

also, I'll be arriving at around 8pm on this friday, my bike won't be out of the shop, and it's faster to bike than bus

joblin

Smash Apprentice
If you're talking about Saturday, try to keep the invitation list small. There's already going to be a lot of people going. I don't have an N64 so someone will have to bring one if they want to play Golden Eye. If you're talking about Friday, then do what you wish. I lost track of what's going on and who is talking about what...

P.S. Golden Eye sucks ;)

Fogel

Smash Lord
I can bring an N64 if someone else can bring a Goldeneye cartridge. I used to have it, but my brother sold it, Mario 64, and Star Fox 64 a few years ago and didn't tell me :(. I also only have two working controllers, so if people want to play 4 player, we'll need two more. I'm not really that interested in Goldeneye, but I wouldn't mind some Smash 64 (which I can also bring :)).

infomon

Smash Scientist
I miss Ottawa :(

I'm coming to town this weekend, but like I won't have time to do anything, I'm really just coming up to grab all my stuff :(

that means my tv :(

when could I grab it? I'm arriving saturday and leaving sunday, so... lol.....

joblin

Smash Apprentice
*gasp* joblin, you lie!!

And yeah, I've kinda lost track of what everyone's talking about too.
The thing is I'm not lieing. I was never much for Golden Eye and when Perfect Dark came out there was no incentive to go back and play it. Perfect Dark is like Golden Eye + 1.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I miss Ottawa :(

I'm coming to town this weekend, but like I won't have time to do anything, I'm really just coming up to grab all my stuff :(

that means my tv :(

when could I grab it? I'm arriving saturday and leaving sunday, so... lol.....
Either early Saturday or early Sunday are best for me. I'll be at Joblin's most of Saturday as you probably guessed :p If those times are no good, you could get me from Joblin's and we could go back to my place to get the TV, I suppose.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
So, who's up for the rockclimbing then? Jobin followed by rockclimbing followed by pho followed by Jobin sounds really good. Randy, you CAN get into rockclimbing. They don't ID you, they just ask if you look really young. They won't ask if you're going there with us (that and you're asian, you guys don't age anyways). They'd recognize Ariel but you'd get in easily.

buenob

Smash Lord
i just assumed goldeneye was on friday... if it's on saturday I'm out... I can't make it then... i need to read better

mike -- i'll bring your green ext. cable to cams on friday so it'll be with your teevee

also! I'll probably be getting a membership to the goodlife by pinecrest soon, and I'll be playing squash... when I know our plans (another friend) others would be more than welcome to join us

infomon

Smash Scientist
Either early Saturday or early Sunday are best for me. I'll be at Joblin's most of Saturday as you probably guessed :p If those times are no good, you could get me from Joblin's and we could go back to my place to get the TV, I suppose.
Well, early Sunday sounds like the only option then. Should I give you a call sometime Saturday to confirm? I'll know more what my plans are by then. When would be a good time to call (if there is one?)

mike -- i'll bring your green ext. cable to cams on friday so it'll be with your teevee
oh awesome, thanx!

joblin

Smash Apprentice
also! I'll probably be getting a membership to the goodlife by pinecrest soon, and I'll be playing squash... when I know our plans (another friend) others would be more than welcome to join us
Sweet, I've been really meaning to get back into playing some Squash. With a member, guests get to pay less.

Fogel

Smash Lord
So, who's up for the rockclimbing then? Jobin followed by rockclimbing followed by pho followed by Jobin sounds really good. Randy, you CAN get into rockclimbing. They don't ID you, they just ask if you look really young. They won't ask if you're going there with us (that and you're asian, you guys don't age anyways). They'd recognize Ariel but you'd get in easily.
I was planning on rockclimbing afterwards.

I'm interested provided someone shows me how to play (I have squash equipment despite not knowing how to play...don't ask why).

Well, early Sunday sounds like the only option then. Should I give you a call sometime Saturday to confirm? I'll know more what my plans are by then. When would be a good time to call (if there is one?)
Calling before 5pm is probably best, because after that I may be climbing a wall :p

IvanEva

Smash Ace
Are the three of you (as well as anybody else who'd like to come - PNDCrew?) for sure going to Jobin's first? That'd help us organize transportation and such.

Jobin, do you have a frisbee or a soccer ball? Hopefully it'll be really nice this Saturday. We're nerds but we can at least be semi-athletic ones...

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Are the three of you (as well as anybody else who'd like to come - PNDCrew?) for sure going to Jobin's first? That'd help us organize transportation and such.

Jobin, do you have a frisbee or a soccer ball? Hopefully it'll be really nice this Saturday. We're nerds but we can at least be semi-athletic ones...
I have a really cheap frisbee but no ball. If anyone wants to bring something like that, I'm up for it.

Fogel

Smash Lord

I was going to go to Jobin's place first. I can bring a frisbee if you guys want, but I thought the rock climbing was going to be the athletic thing :p

buenob

Smash Lord
i have a membership to tennis courts in kanata (I have a key to the courts + lights) so if anyone ever wants to play, give me a shout

Top Bottom