• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Retlaf

Smash Apprentice
HOT NEWS: I WANT TO INVITE SOME OF YOU MY GOOD FRIENDS TO MY HOUSE FOR A SMASH/FUN/THING THIS SATURDAY.

nice, I love abusing these all caps powers. Wait, I guess it wasn't necessary in this case. Anyway, anytime Saturday from like 12:30 on is good. We could even meet at china town and go to a restaurant for food/pho before/after (I live nearby).

Current attendees:
Team Curious ***balls

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA COME

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Not as much as sleep does.

Ill try to make it out on sat, itll probably be the only time before Niagara ill get to play. So since we are basically a week away, any thoughts on the van? Anyone know of some good places? We should get the final small details out of the way.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Ben: I'm up for some Rockband/Guitar Hero Night. I have the complete set for Rockband 2 for the 360 and 2 360 GH2 guitars. Just give me a date and we'll see.

Andrew: I'm interested in coming but not entirely sure if I can make it but I want to. I should know soon and I'd have to get to your place somehow...

arsenic41

Smash Ace
by the way....I will be having my car this week, so I could give rides to peiple are along the way or close by.

buenob

Smash Lord
i'm in for andrews this saturday... I'll be making my way there via bus this time (argh, walking from bayview station stucks a big one... too cold to bike) so if people want to meet up with me at a bus stop that's cool... but I'm gonna get there for 12:30 as I need to practice with andrew as much as I can lol

PND

Smash Champion
I can meet you at Bayview. HiDef lives REALLY close by, and I'm gonna see if I can crash at his place. I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend :(

I'm going in Friday, my car is going with family. I don't get it back until Sunday afternoon. Between those two endpoints is a cluster I DUNNO WHUZ GOIN ON?

PND

Smash Champion
You see, at first I saw that video and thought it was an absolutely useless, but still kind of cool skill.

Then I thought of the implications of putting razor blades on his YoYos. We'd have the next greatest Martial Artist / Secret Agent / Mass Murderer / Super Villain on our hands.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Joblin I finally got a memory card. But now I just got to get it to you. I wont be attending tomorrow so we'll have to arrange something, maybe saturday at Andrew's. Im actually kinda pissed that I lost the other memory card since they are so **** expensive.

Suo

Smash Apprentice
Can't make it to the Halloween 'fest, sounds like it's gonna be epic!

The best thing about MKvsDC is more 2-D than the other installments, the gameplay looks much more SF-ish.

Animation is still choppy as **** though, that aesthetic never appealed to anyone me.

and then embark on an epic quest to shave the world

Now to find some females -_-
YES RANDY YOU FIND THOSE FEMALES AND YOU SHAVE THEM, SHAVE THEM FROM THEIR IMPENDING DOOM OF HAIRYNESS :):) looools :)

I'll probably be down for Saturday at Andrew's, depending on how far it is.

Retlaf

Smash Apprentice
Yay! Interest! I live about 10 minutes walk from bayview transit station (o-train). Later tonight or tomorrow morning I will send direction and phone number to those that expressed interest (Mike, Orlando, Andrew, Alan, James). You can look up the corner of Irving Ave. and Gladstone (ummm... street?) in the meantime.

Just a warning: I'm one of those old bums who lives in their parent's basement (attic actually) who can't drive and does nothing but school and work. All that to say I'm not cool like everyone else with my own place.

Also, it seems there is enough for two wiis. I have two TVs and one wii available, therefore ???? profit.

@Harold: I won't be able to make it. :(

PND

Smash Champion
Gladstone and Irving? No ****. HiDef lives a block away from you. (I used to live there, too.)

Is the Pho place you're talking about either the Phenomh Noodle place or the Springroll House?

Because Springroll House is TOO good. OMG.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool so the 95 would be perfect for me, I live near Algonquin College. So my gf and I will be attending. What else would we be doing? What could we bring over? Games, peripherals, consoles, snacks, etc.?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I just said all that in my mind.
.oO(So my grandfather and I will be attending.)
<Me> "Wait, grandfather? wtf am I thinking?"

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Is there still room tomorrow? There might be a small chance that i can make it.

Edit: He read gf as grandfather instead of girlfriend.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
wow I missed 4 pages of stuff while I was at school+work. I feel left out.

Andrew, I will be going!

...is what I'd like to say, but I have work 3-10. Although, I might get fired because I will be pulling a Derek. I am listed as unavailable fridays, but I was told today that I have to work tomorrow and if I don't show they might fire me. To me, it comes down to this: Epic halloween lulz vs working for a ******bag.

Yeah...

Top Bottom