• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Your haxxorz are SO not Chinese!!

(Edit: Uh....I probably should've thought of this earlier, but if you actually ARE Chinese, then my apologies. Was just joking around.)

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Your haxxorz are SO not Chinese!!

(Edit: Uh....I probably should've thought of this earlier, but if you actually ARE Chinese, then my apologies. Was just joking around.)
I take great offense to this statement ;)

just kidding

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
You did not teach me to diddy! Man, this is becoming an all out fight... I'm thinking a money match may do us some good. My diddy vs your diddy perchance? HAHAHAHA

Edit: <3?

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I disagree. I do not know how to play a decent Martha.
If you can fair and know what the cstick is then youre halfway there.

I can't play Marth either. I do use the c-stick now, but I rarely, if ever use f-air. Only w/ G&W for a killer, but even then I am trying to cut down and go w/ d-smash more now.

In the spirit of PND, my mains are:

-Mr. Game & Watch
-Walusquigi
-Wolf

Yep. Big surprises there.

Fogel

Smash Lord
SAUS is never gonna post to register for anything, so you might as well enter him for the Halloween tourney. I'm sure he'll want to play :)

Also, I am serious about the candy entry fee. I'd better see candy!

edit: I just saw the prize distribution, and I approve.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Haaaaaaappy day of Birth to me! I expect you all to give me your candy this friday! :p

Lucas is a great character. If I didn't suck so much at his recovery he would be a viable candidate for myself.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday Joblin!

Edit:

Jan! Can you send me the replays that we saved on your wii? Thanks. Ill add you when I get a chance.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday Andrew "Joblin" Jobin
lol "lolerton" lolzorz

Thank you all for the wishing of a happy b-day. It's going to snow today! And I'm serious about the candy. Apples to Apples + Brawl + Sugar = Legen, wait for it, and I hope you're not all lactose and tolerate.... dary!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
lol "lolerton" lolzorz

Thank you all for the wishing of a happy b-day. It's going to snow today! And I'm serious about the candy. Apples to Apples + Brawl + Sugar = Legen, wait for it, and I hope you're not all lactose and tolerate.... dary!
How about I give you a Bleach DS game for your birthday :p

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Pfft, I'm gonna bring an amount of candy that's worth winning.

My Marth is showing improvement against the stupid CPUs. D: I gimped a Marth's stock practically right off the revival platform, luls. Looking forward to playing a decent Marth in tourneys and actually beating people \o/ Not gonna ditch Lucario, Mario, etc, though. I'll train those in friendlies.

PND

Smash Champion
What level are you training on? Especially for a character like Marth who is all about spacing, playing anything more than level 3 will probably be counter intuitive to actual play.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
If you want to work on timing you always do things on slower dumber coms. Take Rockband, if you want to get a drum pattern or a guitar solo perfect you don't redo those notes on normal speed. You go into practice and slow it down.

PND

Smash Champion
Computers are there as punching bags, nothing more. They have terrible habits that will make you worse, not better.

The only exception is if, say, playing a level 8/9 comp your entire goal is to have a # minute match without taking damage, just dodge everything, while trying to kill the opponent as many times as possible. That's the only exception I can think of to using higher level comps to your advantage.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Another possible use for a COM that I can think of could be in teams with team attack ON. You could possible train yourself to avoid hitting or being hit by your teammate. Not the best way to train but it's a bit easier than getting 3 other people at your place whenever you want to train.

PND

Smash Champion
Comps are stupid with Team Attack on. I've had my computer partner intentionally edge guard me.

Like, his AI specifically decided that I was a bigger threat than the opposing team. :(

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Comps are stupid with Team Attack on. I've had my computer partner intentionally edge guard me.

Like, his AI specifically decided that I was a bigger threat than the opposing team. :(
Honestly you didn't believe in the heart of the cards....

joblin

Smash Apprentice
That could double as a Halloween costume... but I know what you mean. There isn't anyone at my skill level to play against. Everyone either haven't played Brawl or are at competitive level where I get crushed every match. I've learned how to lose pretty good now.

Top Bottom