• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Pfft, that just means the tech skill of the cat wasn't good enough. He obviously should've powershielded that ****.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
that cat should've rolled out of the way or something. That cat was noob and it got 4 stocked IRL.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Real men play 8 stocks no time limit hyrule all items on very high. cat was obv noob to play in the best meta

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
The last I heard, PND couldn't find his SSB Cartridge. Unless somebody brings a copy of the game, then it will be on Wii.

Wii version sucks btw in case you haven't tried it before.

Mr.BlackDog

Smash Cadet
I'll bring ssb.

The wii version isn't too bad, emulators generally offer faster gameplay, less lag.. ect.. ect..

They're better for teams. However, n64 controller > gc controller for classic ssb

Also?.. could someone tell me where I'm going? That'd help :p

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I'll PM you PND's address. I doubt he will mind.

I don't know how many people will be there for SSB this time. Unfortunately I won't get to play you this time.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Yep. There might not be brackets, that depends on turnout, but there's a fest tonight.
As always thanks for posting this info. I had to bike home from work because I forgot my controller here and I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to bike 30 minutes to your place for nothing. :p

I'll be leaving shortly, I want to beast people with my epic skills. I've been practicing! :p

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Good luck with your university Al. When you do come back, I will be much better and I will destroy you. :)

I'll be able to show up for the bi-weekly next time. I'll bring a Gamecube and an N64.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Hey guys, most of you guessed this, but I'm going to be quitting smash for a little bit (I WILL COME BACK lol MAYBE in January)

I'll still update the OP, check up on this thread every now and then, and keep on practicing the game in my spare time (so its not like im going to get rusty) because I still like this game. University workload and having a girlfriend now is too much time to juggle with haha.

I'll hopefully see ya guys in a 2 months
- Vanitas
NOT BC AL
tl;dr

i have a girlfriend

tect

Smash Journeyman
Heya so our van from Kingston to ROM3 has a last-minute open spot. Leaving Kingston tomorrow by 4 going straight to the hotel we already have booked in Nanuet.

Anyone interested? We are all splitting a group-cost for the hotel, and we are splitting the cost for the van rental and gas.

PM me plz if you are down? =)

Sanu

Smash Champion
you're going to rom 3 tect? ****, it would have been a great opportunity play each if other I was still going... oh well, next time!

Good luck, rep Canada!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure PND told me at the bar that he may not be hosting tomorrow. You have to ask him to clarifyl.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Part of expanding your community is having tournaments. Get 12 people,do pools into an 8-man elimination.

But yeah just thought I'd let you guys know I will be in town. :)

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I think having a tournament would be a good idea. At the very least, it's worth a shot.

I still want a Money Match, lol.

Top Bottom