• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
PND's back in K-Town so I tend to see him about every week. I wouldn't say he's quit Smash, but as Linkshot said, he's been working a lot so he hasn't been around as much for obvious reasons.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I'll be hosting some smashfests next week starting tuesday. 12-6. Tell me if you can make it.

qumbug

Smash Rookie
I'm hosting a smash fest tomorrow afternoon, say 2pm until whenever. I have a projector and gc, and an extra tv if anyone wants to bring another console. In the byward market, pm me for address.

qumbug

Smash Rookie
oh just in case anyone is allergic to cats, i have 2.... and i have no snacks whatsoever, but there's a convenience store across the street. and how does it work, everyone brings their own controllers? i only have 2 good ones.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
exams are over! No moar high school! Sorry, i had to post it somewhere

Well this means i can finally attending smashfests :p
It is a bittersweet time. Coming from a guy who wanted highschool to be finally gone, I kinda miss it.

qumbug

Smash Rookie
another cube wouldn't hurt, there may be enough people showing up that we could use 2.

qumbug

Smash Rookie
haha yeah man, good to meet some of the community.... and to learn just how much practice i need haha. i'm sure i'll see ya'll again

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Thanks for hosting, qumbug. Sorry for backing out so early. Great to meet you.
Good to see you two again, Mouse and Wak.

You improved really quickly, qumbug. Maybe it was just scouting patterns, but all you need to do now is stop fearing offstage. Just get to know what's safe and what's not through intercepting CPUs, and even just experimenting by swatting at the air.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I have updated the Monthly information with the schedule. It'll be like so...

11:30 am - House is open for friendlies and warm up.
2:00 pm - Doubles Event begins.
4:30 pm - Singles Event begins.
7:30 pm - Crew Battle begins
9:00 pm - House is closed.

I think we'll order pizza again which I'll be able to put money into. Please bring what money you can. Plain cheese is cheapest so we'll go with that as usual.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
EXAMS ARE OVER SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!. Yo kids there's a smashfest at my house 2morrow from 12:00- 6:00!!!!!!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
It would be alright with me if the date is pushed back. July 1st or July 2nd? I'm not sure if anybody will be doing anything on the 1st.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ehm, I really don't know for the first. I'll be moved for 2 days, I will probably be doing stuff at my new place so yeah. I'll have to figure everything out if we move the date to the first.

What's the adress yet, cman?

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I made the tournament on Tuesday because I thought it would be better for Wak since he doesn't work then. Also since it was summer, I thought it wouldn't be a problem. Obviously I was wrong.

July 3rd or 4th is fine with me. You people can figure it out.

Top Bottom