• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Yo sorry Kai, I was unexpectantly ask to help paint a house we owned in greenbank and it was in the morning. Again sorry for that.

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
hey blitz i really hope your not stopping playin smash, it'd be great to see you at waks once that gets going. btw, just give me a date and time and ill be there. wak, you're actually pretty close which is awseome

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Right now I could host on every Tuesday and Thursday, as long as someone brings at least one GCN, I have none.

Let me know if anyone else is interested, and what date of the week fits better for you between Tuesday and Thursday.

Right now, those who are interested:

-Vanitas
-Chlor0form

I'm pretty sure Phil Powell aka Mouse, as well as Qumbug would be interested..
I was planning on playing smash with qumbug monday so maybe we can just put it off and go to your thing.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I just heard I was working Tuesday instead of Wednesday this week. So, If there's anything at my house this week, it will be on Wednesday or Thursday. I just need to tell my roommate first, you know, it's his place to.

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
Wow, tf. Ottawa sucks. Wak, I'd think twice actually if you're planning to host anything in Ottawa, unless you want to catch the quitting virus that's going around. Ugh.

Blitz, message me your Carleton schedule once you know it, we'll hang out on campus. Registration actually begins tomorrow for scholars and on the 8th for everyone else.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
... who are Tom and John? Sorry, I'm more used to those internet nicknames...

I'm sad the smash community is getting smaller, as it was going pretty well for a couple months :( I'll miss Blitz, he was a great person, and a good tournament host =) Hope you're reading this blitz!

I'll host on Wednesday. Fest starting at like 9 o clock until everyone's gone. I can personaly play until morning of two days later. Drugs and all stuff allowed, even recommanded! I like booze a lot, not drugs though. The only rule is that I reserve myself the right to kick out anybody for any reason. But I'm pretty sure it won't happen, I know you guys are very peaceful =)

Bring as much setups as possible, I have one TV and no gamecube. PM me for the adress.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Sorry to see you go chris, not only were you a great host, but also a awesome person and a great smasher. Hopefully you will be back to smash one day.

Wak: Can I come at like 4-5 pm? and when does it end specifically? and can you pm me your address?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Sucks to hear about the blow to the scene because the one time I came out everybody seemed pretty nice and stuff. Though I have to admit 2D fighers like Guilty Gear and Blazblue are capturing my interest for the time being, with SSFIV possibly going to be grabbing more of it. Probably due to the scene seeming to be in disarray though.

Fogel

Smash Lord
GG Chris! It was always fun playing you, and it was nice to have chances to play 64 a bit. You will be missed.

(silently hopes for one last, epic post from Chris)

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I honestly think you guys will be fine without me.

@ Fogel: lol that post was only epic because nobody would have suspected me of posting that. It's not something that can be reproduced.

Thank you everybody for the well wishes.

Let my legacy be that of the one star thread.

k bye now

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes im korean :) theres a longgg story in why my name is Spanish bahaha

...well i thought i could get there via bus...unless if someone can pick me up at byward??? if not, then i guess i wont be able to attend any smashfests Wak hosts D:
Come to the byward market and you're at it already. I have a car so I could come over and pick you up.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well let's just play us two? I don't mind, you're a very entertaining player you know

Also, the rain outside is another reason to stuck up in front of a TV all day :)

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I played smash when there was a thunderstorm in Calgary.

It's pretty **** cool when you knee and then lightning strikes or you hear thunder.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
It's good. Weather's terrible, which is perfect for smash.

I tore Alberta a new hole. If **** was a thing, it'd be me going to Alberta to play against them.

But seriously, they're pretty good.

Top Bottom