• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

buenob

Smash Lord
lol wow... yeah im' still going, i just might need a ride with you, and i'll just spend 30 bucks to transfer my tickets to next month (and grovel at my bosses feet to get THOSE days off)...

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I live about 10 minutes away from 1000 islands then. What time is everyone going there? And Saturday right?

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so... Here's the scoop!

1) This party that we were kidnapping Bosak and bringing him to that was originally scheduled for friday, is now Saturday. SO! that means, if at all possible, we should move the Off-weekly back to tomorrow (friday the 13th, errr, 29th)!!!

2)Sushi is amazing, I am down for this shindig provided I'm around and not working :(

infomon

Smash Scientist
What/where/when is Almost as Cool as Genesis?

I'm sooooo close to booking my ticket to Genesis..... but I'm slightly hesitant about the cash.... especially since I haven't played brawl in months lollllllll

and I have to miss the Saturday of the "final" OiN because of a wedding :( stupid weddings....

I miss ottawa and smashfests and getting wrecked by y'all :(

PND

Smash Champion

I'm sooooo close to booking my ticket to Genesis..... but I'm slightly hesitant about the cash.... especially since I haven't played brawl in months lollllllll

and I have to miss the Saturday of the "final" OiN because of a wedding :( stupid weddings....

I miss ottawa and smashfests and getting wrecked by Wario's Bite :(
Very true.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Hey no fairsies! I won the last match vs. your wario!

.... because you threw it :(

........ because it was "too easy" :p

............. even though I was winning :chuckle:

....................................... because you SD'd :urg:

............................................. and then wrecked me with snake :psycho:

I demand a rematch!!

PND

Smash Champion
As Wario or Snake? I got too bored with Wario lol

Regardless, you're on. C'mon, show me your moves. You'll get no sympathy from me.

buenob

Smash Lord
if possible, i get off work on saturday at 2:30, so I could meet you guys there at 2:40... i don't know when they stop serving lunch (if they do)

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I don't think it would be fair/possible to just shift the offweekly to friday on a day's notice. I've already made plans with friends and have a TON of work I have to do before then. I can't just shuffle around things like that. Not only that, but it would be hard to notify everyone and make sure noone gets the day wrong.

But if it's still on for Saterday, I'm up for sushi for lunch. What time were you all thinking?

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
meh, ill be coming regardless if it's a smashfest/bi weekly

as long as there IS something happening tmr @ 5 pm, yes?

Fogel

Smash Lord
I don't mind. Would there be room for me in the vehicle to go, too?
At the moment, Jiggernaut's the only one who's said he was going for sure (Orlando's a maybe), so yes :)

lol wow... yeah im' still going, i just might need a ride with you, and i'll just spend 30 bucks to transfer my tickets to next month (and grovel at my bosses feet to get THOSE days off)...
No problem; there's still room (see reply to Mike).

Okay, so... Here's the scoop!

1) This party that we were kidnapping Bosak and bringing him to that was originally scheduled for friday, is now Saturday. SO! that means, if at all possible, we should move the Off-weekly back to tomorrow (friday the 13th, errr, 29th)!!!

2)Sushi is amazing, I am down for this shindig provided I'm around and not working :(
I thought Mike said he wasn't going to go to the party anyways?

I miss ottawa and smashfests and getting wrecked by y'all :(
Almost as Cool as Genesis thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230125

Basically, next weekend in Mississauga.

meh, ill be coming regardless if it's a smashfest/bi weekly

as long as there IS something happening tmr @ 5 pm, yes?
Yes, there is.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Well, I didn't say I was going for sure to Genesis, actually. Just that I'd like to and need to check my plans. Well, as it turns out, I won't be going to it anyways. My sister has a play that weekend, and I really want to go see it. Plus it's important to her. I probably will be able to make it out to tournaments like that during the second half of the summer, since I won't have any classes. :)

buenob

Smash Lord
lol tect , i work tonight, but am going tomorrow! lol

i hope you still go..

if you guys want to get some early food in westborro (around 4pm) let me know, i'd be down for eating before work

buenob

Smash Lord
randy do you mean saturday?? like today?? or tomorrow... sunday i work from 10:30-6:30...

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I hope he mean Saterday. I may or may not be coming to lunch, but I will be heading out to the tourney. It depends on finishing a Java assignment I have due soon. But it's at three TODAY, right?

Fogel

Smash Lord
Sushi is at 3pm today, as in May 30th, 2009. The PND-special-offweekly is also today, May 30th, 2009, at my place, at the usual times. I don't know if we will all be back right at 5pm (depends how long sushi takes...) so if you get there right at 5 and no one answers, wait around for a bit :)

PND

Smash Champion
Before Sushi, I'm heading out to Bayshore to do some shopping. If anyone wants to hang out around the mall, my cell # is six13-863-one807. Gimme a call or drop me a text, I'll probably be there around 1:30ish to 2:00

Secondly, our friend Jesse (Krethor) who was at the fest yesterday expressed interest in signing up (Unrelated: if I paid for his entry fee) *IF* there's enough room, would he be able to attend? he'd probably need a doubles partner for it. And, I mean, he's the fifth member of the PND Crew. He's bigger, stronger, and faster too.

Finally. sorry I had to leave so early yesterday, but a lot of my friends want to see me this weekend, and I'm trying to slot in time with as many as possible. I had a blast though, I forgot how much fun the Ottawa scene was.
(no, I didn't *really* forget).

Cheers all, see ya later today.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I don't think I'll have to worry about nobody being there when I show up, since probably I won't be over at Cam's until like 5:30-6ish, or something. And if your friend needs a partner Mike, I'll be open to going with him, since I'll probably need one myself.. Would carry on what seems to be a tradition of me never having the same doubles partner twice. :laugh:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I probably won't be making it to the sushi, guys. Just a probably. I mean, I can check the address and bus schedules etc.

I definitely won't make it to sushi if bussing from 1000 islands to Cam's is required, due to lacking bus tickets. I guess I could pay in change for the way home, or hope the transfer lasts long enough...

Anyway, stalking OC Transpo and 1000 Islands now.

EDIT: Just found out how to get there, but it's almost 3 anyway. I'll just meet everybody at Cam's.

Sorry guys ;-;

Darkbeast666

Smash Rookie
Sweet, a smashfest on a Saturday! I'll be there. I'm hoping I can get a ride back, but I guess I could just leave before midnight. I'll also bring my Wii.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Results:

Singles:

1: Buenob
2: Celestial Judgement
3: PNDMike
4: Arsenic
5: Orlando
5: Jiggernaut
7: Remilia Scarlet
7: IvanEva
9: Linkshot
9: HiDef
9: LiveWireX
9: Fogel

Doubles:

1: KingAce (buenob+Remilia Scarlet)
2: Cardinal Snuff (Knuckles+PNDMike)
3: Sirlin Sucks (IvanEva+rc-80)
4: 1000 Island of DEATH! (Fogel+Arsenic)
5: Fluff N' Puff (Jiggernaut+Linkshot)
5: We are way better than you (Haze+HiDef)
7: **** you I'm not coming up with a name (LiveWireX+darkbeast666)

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Hey, Moses! Good to see you again. Or at least your account anyways, cuz I'm not sure that you'd ever post that or not. Unless it was for a medical reason. And because you made a post on another thread 1 hour before hand and it's unlikely someone in your house got to your unattended computer at 2:45 in the morning, Ima talk about the medical reasons about it... >_<

Alright, here we go.

Diabetes, peripheral artery disease, and neuropathy can result in "burning sensation in the buttocks", which may or may not be the same as burning in the rectum. A foreign substance could have made its way into your butt, though then we'd have to ask how it got there, then. Obviously bumsex could cause this, but we'll skip over that for now. On the same note though, I heard using a ginger root as a butt plug causes a burning sensation for some people.
Some of the magazines at Carleton are stupid.

Also, it could be that there has been a lack of fibre etc and in your diet as of late and it has caused your solid waste to be... not so solid. This causes the waste to remain in the rectum, causing a burning sensation and an overconsumption of toilet paper. Lack of water could cause this too.
As could eating lots of cheese.

So if it is you, Moses, how have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while. Are you able to come out to bi-weeklies again?

And if it isn't Moses, then F*** you with a ginger root, you just made me waste 15 minutes reading about random people's rectum burning. XD

infomon

Smash Scientist
*dies laughing*

I'm not sure who's trolling who, but moses + jiggernaut = epic

also moses whassup

also cambridge scene is lolz, I won the brawl tourney yesterday
and I haven't even played since ottawa
you guys are too good :)

davidhudgin

Smash Rookie
PNDMike here:

Showt owts:

1: Buenob
Good seeing ya again. I find playing your ROB (read: getting ***** by your ROB) is always the best thing for my Snake. You capitalize on my bad habits so well that it really makes me aware of them, so thanks. Sushi was awesome, see ya at Not Genesis.

2: Celestial Judgement
I'll beat you next time, Gadget! Awesome matches. I noticed for D3 and Jiggs, whoever gets the percent lead first wins. I also found out that I prefer small stages with platforms against D3 rather than large or moving levels, so I learned a lot from our matches. Please Not DeDeDe lolz. Good matches, I can't wait to actually beat you in a set sometime.

4: Arsenic
Jiggs ***** Falcon; ergo, Jiggs is manlier than Captain Falcon. Trufax. Haha, good matches, our MM was mad fun. Now, if only we could have had a Jiggs / Falcon MM. . . :laugh: But Jiggs sucks, worst character for sure.

5: Orlando
I'm glad I *finally* got to play your Marth with my Snake. Even though I felt you outplayed me completely, I think Snake's natural advantages are enough to carry him through it. Good matches, and great seeing you again. . . in Cam's basement. (not in a random parking lot? lol)

5: Jiggernaut
Good job repping Jiggs. We had a good chat on strats, and I guess my biggest suggestion would be to work on your defensive game just a tad more, I felt that was what helped me triumph over Randy.

7: Remilia Scarlet
We didn't get to play in singles. ;_;. It was fun hanging out with you in Bayshore, and hopefully we can chill today sometime.

7: IvanEva
We also didn't get to play. I was excited to see some of you MK in singles, or at least **** your Lucas some more :laugh:

9: Linkshot
We totally didn't play. I think we just broke reality, matrix, the cake is a lie etc. . . I really wanted to see how my Snake matches up against your 'cario though, as I've worked on my Snake a ton. We were always so even, I was hoping to break that :p Thanks for letting my use the controller. . .

9: HiDef
I'm in ur compooter, posting on ur account

9: LiveWireX
We didn't get to play, i wanted to see how you were improving. But we teamed at the beginning of the day, and that was pretty fun. Although in the 2-3 matches we teamed, I think we collectively suicided about 7-8 times haha.

9: Fogel
Your ROB is solid, thanks again for hosting everything. I'll see ya at Not Genesis, I think Marth Snake was working as a great team, but I think we were all really tired at that point. I think we could make it work, though.

Doubles:

1: KingAce (buenob+Remilia Scarlet)
Haha, so many different characters, all over the place. I feel like we could beat you in a set, we just haven't yet :laugh:. Solid team, I love how you guys test Bryant and I's teamwork to the limit.

2: Cardinal Snuff (Knuckles+PNDMike)
Scrubs.

3: Sirlin Sucks (IvanEva+rc-80)
Haha, MK MK might be scary to most. . . but not us. We use MK MK as well, lol. You guys had great teamwork, but we had a Snake. I think that was the biggest factor. Good showing, guys. Patrick, you're getting beast.

5: Fluff N' Puff (Jiggernaut+Linkshot)
Good showing guys, but Bryant and I have mad practice against both Pit and Jiggs lol. Good arrow sniping my 'nades, though.

5: We are way better than you (Haze+HiDef)
Jiggs is too good. I loved the isolation that went on in the games, Bryant was keeping Dave away from me, and I was keeping Diddy away from Bryant. . . and the level :chuckle: i always shied away from using Jiggs in doubles in fears of letting my partner down, but in retrospect, she's really ****ing good. As long as I don't eat stupid KO's *coughDaveFsmashcough* I think she's a totally viable teams partner. But Jiggs sucks, worst character for sure.

mosesrko24

Smash Apprentice
This could be Moses.....

ORRRRR....

This could be another ottawa player who hacked into his account.

I mean, think about.

Would Moses EVER post something as vile and digusting as burning buttholes?

Think Ottawa... who could it be....

One thing's for sure: Whoever it is almost has as much MINEGAMZ as Moses himself.

Top Bottom