• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

buenob

Smash Lord
hey carleton crew (formerly pnd crew)

get knuckles to get in touch with me via pm or msn so I can verify ride details to niagara

ps. my name is green?
pps. for awesome sf4 vids of top tier cammy play, check out Allen(cammy) on youtube

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Hi Afro, I hope you and your Afro make it to a smashfest sometime soon.

I will be personally insulted if you do not have an afro :D

Fogel

Smash Lord
My chances of going to OiN are not that good right now, and even if I can go it may be last minute. I also might be visiting family out of town, so if that happens, I wouldn't be going to/from Ottawa. Hopefully PNDcrew can help out the people that want to go (they're PNDcrew until they come up with an actual name :p).

joblin

Smash Apprentice
What's with the ghey purple names? Its a lot harder to see and Fogel seems to be the only one with a green name, maybe because he's a Tournament Director. "NOW WHAT, BLUE NAMES?!" ??? After further inspection, the name colors have to do with the Public Groups you are in.

Harold: Change the pic already! Oh and change my info to:
joblin/awYAH - Andrew "Zeldarth" Jobin

Fogel

Smash Lord
What's with the ghey purple names? Its a lot harder to see and Fogel seems to be the only one with a green name, maybe because he's a Tournament Director. "NOW WHAT, BLUE NAMES?!" ??? After further inspection, the name colors have to do with the Public Groups you are in.

Harold: Change the pic already! Oh and change my info to:
joblin/awYAH - Andrew "Zeldarth" Jobin
Earlier today, normal users' names were green, and directors' names were white :) Now I get to try the green out.

Somewhat on topic, BL!TZ said he would be coming to this week's smashfest, therefore expect to be kneed if you play Melee. That is all.

Afro Boy2000

Smash Journeyman
Hi Afro, I hope you and your Afro make it to a smashfest sometime soon.

I will be personally insulted if you do not have an afro :D

LOL I used to have an afro but I got a haircut (i'll grow it back). Lol Im gonna be there on friday.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
No. People going to OiN said they will be leaving Friday morning. I guess there would still be a bi-weekly for the people not going, as consolation.

Whee. I always sound so sure x.x Don't take as fact.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Speaking of the bi-weekly, who is going to OiN? So far it doesn't seem like alot of guys are going. Or at least transportation is still the main issue.

buenob

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I have a spot with knuckles... other than that, I dunno... I absolutely will get there, if everyone's ride bails I'm bussing... have my time off work and everything... lol

arsenic41

Smash Ace
So all I get is that the PNDMike crew + Ben - PNDMike will be heading for Niagara. Does we have enough peeps for eh bi-weekliez?

Fogel

Smash Lord
If I go to OiN, there won't be a biweekly, otherwise there will be one. Unfortunately, I still don't know my family's plans for Easter yet, so I can't confirm either way.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Even though I will not be attending OiN, I won't be showing up for that week's Smash. I'll be out of town from Friday till either Sunday/Monday.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I guess I won't be going to OiN. Don't have enough cash to spend on a bus ticket and I doubt I'll win back enough money to pay for it anyways.

As for Chocolate Milk for an entry fee... well I guess I'm down for that.

EDIT: btw you guys, my replays can now save tags so if you ever play on it during the biweekly, please save your replays!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I won't be going to OiN, I don't really want to. And chocolate as an entry fee? that is ****ING expensive. Compared to MY-oh wait.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Hey guys! Haven't seen you all in too long. Are you all well? I'msorry I haven't been there in a while; I've been so bogged down with school work/exams/personal commitments that I couldn't come. :(

So is there a biweekly or a smashfeast tonight? When is OiN anyways? What has happened in my absense? Why do I ask so many stupid questions? All this and more, next week on Cardcaptors!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Usually starts at 5 PM. There will be a notice in red if you have to come later. The tourney itself starts at 7:30. Lasts until just past midnight, usually.

buenob

Smash Lord
usually some of the matches get recorded, check out "ottawa smash" on youtube... it's a lot of work to do so we don't record everything

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Afro: Singles start first so if you have to leave or get booted out of Doubles early you shouldn't have a problem going over midnight.

Top Bottom