• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Regarding the bi-weekly, If we are still having one (singles only?) registrations start monday 8:00 am

Linkshot

Smash Hero
The Biweekly starts at 8 PM, right?

EDIT: Shiiiiiiiiit I took home the wrong controller x.x

If anybody has an orange controller with the joystick rubber cut open a little bit, don't take the rubber offfffff ;-; I have somebody else's orange controller right now >.> Hopefully they'll be at the bi-weekly.

PND

Smash Champion
Hey Ben, do you still have my Wiimote? Can you bring it to OBScene? It's got a gray Nyko backing.

On topic: I'm not sure what time on Friday we'll be in the city. . . but we might be there early enough to make the biweekly. Would there be room? Or should we just practice elsewhere?

Also: Guys, you should practice up your "I just got *****" disappointed faces and sighs. I want it to look natural. :p

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah mike i still got it for sure, and I'll be handing it over to you when we see eachother... if you get in too late for the smashfest, how about we get together? you can practice your "**** i just got bent over" face, so that you don't get a cramp the next day

PND

Smash Champion
I can take you to prison so you can get warmed up so it won't hurt quite so bad when I **** you in brackets / pools / alley behind the venue. Would you like that? :p

Yeah, if we get in late I def want to practice with you

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Leave it to Moses to say 3 words...

I'm liking the trash talking PND but it is I that will be handing out my own, personally branded,can of whoop a$$ along side a "wish I was still representing and playing with the Ottawa crew" backhand to the face.

PND

Smash Champion
Leave it to Moses to say 3 words...

I'm liking the trash talking PND but it is I that will be handing out my own, personally branded,can of whoop a$$ along side a "wish I was still representing and playing with the Ottawa crew" backhand to the face.
So should I bring you some lube?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Mike, you know what'll happen. I'll **** you in the first round and then I'll kick you out of losers' subsequently.

It's destiny, like MetaKnight's ubergay victory.

joblin

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon MM? Bo3?
If my losing will get me the money then hellz ya! Lol, actually it might be fun. I may have less SSB experience than you but I have the power of 'yes' behind me, and "I've got balls of steel!"

Harold spot me the money and don't let the fact that I've lost every single MM sway your decision!

I'm the words of Michael Jackson's ghey angel "The fight is on!"

joblin

Smash Apprentice
LOL, tattoo does sound awesome. How much? Um.. decided at the tourney (really decided by how much I can find on the ground or in other people's pockets).

Linkshot

Smash Hero
XD I hope I make it out of pools. And I meant the Bi-weekly. OBscene is a whole new chapter, where we fight each other in Winners' Semi-Finals, then in Losers' Finals afterward.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Rats, I won't be able to make it on Friday, so take me off the list.

I might be able to show up late sometime Friday night, but idk.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Oh! It's another one of those nights? Gotcha.

I'm heading up to Waterloo, so it depends what time I'm able to leave there on Friday lol.... but I might not get into town until around 10 or 11 :urg: dunno tho

Top Bottom