• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sure as hell did

Day 2 starting with dh on vacation didn't help either (not blaming you dude, just unlikely timing n_n)

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you

JTB (Superman, Mafia Immune Goon) has been lynched!

Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!), Red Ryu, Krystedez, Inferno3044, El Zv, Frozenflame751/Marshy all survive into endgame!

TOWN WINS!​

Role PMs soon, MVP later

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
****ing

REALLY?

Ruy, we lynched 2 scum d1. Scum being RYKER AND STEW and CIRCUS AND NABE.
Your targeting was pig disgusting all game. Don't act like our reads were off lol.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
and yeah, I am disappointed in myself for not queue dodging you, Ruy. You're pretty much the only one on dGames I actively avoid at this point, and the moment I decide to not avoid you it blows up in my face. I've learned my lesson.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nothing personal btw, Ruy. You're a cool guy but ya know.

I just realized I sound pretty angry. I'm not angry, I'm happy with my and Alex's performance.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Should've shot fro marsh last night instead of df x_x

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hep had a ballin role

I assume meadows role was to deal with krys

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Was so upset that I couldn't vig JTB even if I had the chance. Why did DH send the kill N1 instead of JTB? JTB would've been immune to any sort of track.

I meant to ask this for a while. How the hell am I supposed to use this role?

Poli honestly played a supremely solid game. Also call it a **** move but I killed Sho more to clear myself than thought he was scum. Sorry Sho :(

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
God damn I hate vacations

Funny thing is, JTB and I had a discussion about how only JTB should send in the kill. I don't know why I was seen visiting the dead body.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anticipated watcher over tracker, plan was to get me to end game over everyone else so I didn't want to get incriminated

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KevinM

Overswarm said:
Dancer/Mediator - Town Dancer/Mediator

Lv1. Wiznaibus - Every player including yourself will take one less to lynch the next day. This cannot go below one to lynch. You may not use any other abilities while dancing. This is a global effect and does not target an individual player.

Lv. 2 Praise - During the day phase, choose two target players and PM me their names. Player A will become a double voter if they are voting for Player B. It will be privately noted that you send the praise to the player. You cannot use this and Intimidate in the same Day phase.

Restriction: The Mediator cannot use any Killing abilities nor be protected from Night Kills. This overrules any bulletproof ability you may have.

Restriction: The Dancer cannot be the opening vote on a player. If they attempt to do so, they will receive a MOD vote for that Day phase and the vote will not register.

Win Condition – You win when Town has an undeniable majority over everyone else or nothing can prevent this.

******* Hidden Aspect: Hated - takes one less to lynch
This role was originally going to be mafia, hence the hidden hated aspect of the role for balance issues. I eventually decided it'd be better as a town role so I could have 4 mafia, then I looked at the numbers and roles in this game and realized that if the person with this role had ONE FRIEND (highly likely in a game with two masons, I think) they are essentially a quadruple voter. That's the biggest swing in this game with the least amount of effort and is just huge. I figured hiding a hated aspect was the best way to balance the role; while some might disagree with the aspect of hiding aspects of a role like I did with this role and Meliadoul, the implications of being Hated and knowing are totally different from being hated and not knowing. Being hated and town means you can say "I'm hated and town, don't vote me to L-1 cuz I'll die" and there's no more disadvantage. Being hated and not knowing means that people can put you to L-1 for pressure and you can die, meaning there are huge drawbacks to being seen as anti-town. For balance reasons when looking at the game as a whole, I felt this was incredibly important given how much weight this role brought to the game.

Raziek

Overswarm said:
Meliadoul – Town Divine Knight

You may only use one ability per Night.

Hellcry Punch – At Night, choose a target player. That player loses any active abilities they used that Night and the actions will not go through. Factional Night Kills are not affected. This ability may only be used twice and is considered a Night Kill for all intents and purposes (bulletproof, protect, etc.).

Shellbust Stab – At Night, choose a target player. That player loses any passive ability they have. This ability may only be used once, and is considered a Night Kill for all intents and purposes.

Miller – Should you be investigated, you will show up as mafia.

Win Condition – You win when Town has an undeniable majority over everyone else or nothing can prevent this.
The hidden stuff isn't listed here, but it's the same that was in Tactics. Skulking / not actually a miller. Again, balance reasons. Meliadoul is a very, very destructive role. Powerful isn't the right word, just destructive. Used irresponsibly, she can completely lose the game for her alignment. Just the fact that Town won with Meliadoul as a townie means that Meliadoul didn't do a bad job; if she did, town would probably have lost.

Meliadoul's main purpose is to allow town to guide the river. In games like this a lot of people like to think their special role allows them to live; Meliadoul laughs at this and makes them no longer special. Someone has a dangerous ability? Gone. Passive that is annoying? Gone. The great equalizer, and prevents Mafia from doing any sort of "I won because I claimed right" shenanigans.

Make It Rain!

Overswarm said:
Onslaught - Town Mind Reader

Mind read- Each Night, you may PM me the name of a player you’d wish to investigate. You will be told this player’s abilities as stated in their role PM, but not masonries or traits. You will not be given private moderator notes to abilities meant for clarification.

Another dangerous role, but one that in a wise townie's hands can make or break a play. Having knowledge of someone's role in this game can make you think they're scum for like.... half the game's roster. It's a fairly bland role, but one of my favorite cop variants.

Diamond Falcon

Overswarm said:
Axem Rangers- Town Jack-of-All-Trades

You’re the Axem Rangers! All of them. They each have their own special ability, and they may only be used once each. You may only use one ability per Night.

Red Ranger- Pick two players. Player A will use his ability on player B instead of whoever he chose. In the event he choose multiple players for an action or multiple actions, they will all be replaced with player B.

Green Ranger- Pick a player. That player will be roleblocked for that Night.

Yellow Ranger- Pick a player. That player’s Night actions will be posted publicly the following day. (It will say player X visited player Y, or something similar. No specifics as to the action.)

Pink Ranger- Pick a player. That player will no longer be able to use their abilities on you for the rest of the game. (the ability will fail)

Black Ranger- Pick a player. That player will be told they have been granted one-shot bulletproof status by someone. They will not be granted this status. It is a lie.

A 'get lucky or die trying' role, originally mafia. In mafia's hands, it is powerful. In town's hands, it is only powerful if they know what is coming. DF did a great job using his abilities and really helped town out a lot. He played this role for town's interests over his own and made sure he got the most out of it.

Krystedez

Overswarm said:
Chrono – Anti-kill Townie

Counter – Whoever kills you by Night Kill or Hammer (final lynch vote) will die.

(sorry, no doll from the other game)

Yay Chrono! I don't normally like Bomb type roles, but they're great for balancing. Funnily enough, Chrono was an aide to mafia, but in this game Krystedez couldn't be pinned as scum due to mafia's poor numbers after the game really picked up. Normally this role is the kind of role that accidentally kills someone no one would expect or is taken to one step before lylo and ends up taking out two townies there. It was balanced for scum due to the fact that they knew chrono was in this game to begin with.

Inferno

Overswarm said:
Wolverine -town vengeful vigilante

Vigilante- Each Night, you may choose a player to kill.

Restrictions:
Vengeance – You may only use your Vigilante ability on someone who was voting for you at the end of the Day or someone who cast the final vote on a successful lynch.

My favorite vigilante role. If you claim, you're done. You're a tool at that point and won't ever hit scum unless they let you. If you don't, you need to play slightly vulnerable to get people to vote for you or convince someone else to hammer. It's a very hard vig role to play, but it also brings structure to large games.

EL ZV

Overswarm said:
Deadpool – Town Chatterbox

Passive abilities:

Eternal- You may post during the Night Phase and after you die. This includes masonries. You may not vote during the Night phase or after your death and do not count in the vote counts.

Active abilities:

Chatterbox- During the Night while you are alive, choose one player. You will then be able to communicate with that player outside of the thread via the quicktopic I will give you. No information other than that you both can speak to each other outside the thread will be given to either of you. This ability may only be used once; should that player die or be removed from the game, you will not get another masonry. Upon revival or reinstatement to the game, that masonry will not reactivate.

Restrictions:
At the end of each Night, your post count must be one of the top 5 surviving players (mods do not count). If it isn’t, you will die at the start of the next Day phase. If you’ve already died and your post count isn’t in the top 5 surviving players, that Night your mouth will be sewn up and you will lose the “Eternal” and “Chatterbox” abilities. This still exists after your death! This is checked EVERY Night! Hope you didn't get overtaken during that confirmation phase!

If you need to know how to check your post count in the thread, PM me.

Deadpool! An all around fun role. I was really hoping that EL ZV would die when people were *****ing at him for no good reason, only so he could keep posting annoyingly forever and make people rage.

This role isn't very powerful at all, and is designed to be a distraction. His one-shot masonry can be helpful, but isn't really a big deal. Deadpool can be a great role for a townie who likes to ISO; given that he can post at Night or when he's dead, he can really contribute to town's collective knowledge when others can't post or if he gets NKilled. No one can stop him from calling them scum.

Sho-Minamimoto

Overswarm said:
6. Setzer – Town Gambler

Active Abilities:

7-Flush - Choose any two players to be part of a second voting action. All other players in the game, including yourself will have the ability to post "7-Flush Vote: (name)". The person with the most votes at the end of the day will die. The surviving player will be immune to all abilities and cannot be killed the following night. If there is a tie vote, both players get immunity to all abilities and cannot by killed the following night.
One-time use for the entire game. When your post number in the game is a multiple of 7 (post #7, #14, #21, #28...), you can then post the ability code below. If your post is not a multiple of 7 for any reason, the ability will fail and be unusuable. You only get one shot, so don't get ninja'd!

Ability code you copy/paste:
Setzer used 7-Flush!
Regular voting continues, but you may now make a 7-Flush vote by typing “7-Flush Vote: (name)”. (Player name 1) and (Player name 2) are the only players you can vote for with a 7-Flush Vote. The person with the most votes on them at the end of the day will die and cannot be protected in any way. The surviving player will be immune to all abilities and cannot be killed the following Night. If there is a tie vote, both players get immunity to all abilities and cannot be killed the following night. This ability can only be used once and can only be used if the post # it is used in is a multiple of 7. If the post number is not a multiple of 7, this ability has failed and may not be used again.”

One of my all time favorite roles, this is pretty straightforwardly a gambling role. You double down and get to try to lynch someone else in the same day phase (meaning that in a 3 man lylo, setzer can lynch both other players!). Setzer was also this game's doctor, so to speak. He can pick two players, one obv not useful and one very useful, and the surviving player cannot be killed the following Night. Wasn't used in this way, but a possibility.

Strong one-shot role, a lot of fun. Huge impact on the game.

BubblyMasquerain

Overswarm said:
5. Gau- Town Cop

Active abilities:

Leap: You can investigate one player per night, but only if you have not voted the previous day. This will give you the name of the player’s character and you will be notified if they are mafia or not mafia.

My favorite cop role. The only way he can look at someone is if he doesn't vote at all. This is very obvious to mafia, but still powerful. Wasn't used at all, but oh well! :B

It was weakened somewhat by mafia's roles this game as well, which was needed to balance the Gau / Onslaught combo.

Bardull

Overswarm said:
Strago- Town Blue Mage

Active ability

Lore: when someone attempts to use an active ability on you and you survive, you gain that ability whether it succeeded or failed. You may only use two active abilities per day/night cycle (if you use 2 Day abilities, no Night ability for the same day/night number). If an ability is aimed at you but redirected, it does not count. You are unable to gain any killing abilities.

Restrictions:
Hated - It takes exactly one less vote for you to be lynched. This will not be noted on the vote counts in any way, and if you get lynched it will be considered the Day is over.

Most powerful role in the game. Given the right circumstances, Strago could find out one person's name/alignment and another person's abilities every day. Or any other crazy broken combo. He's really huge.

Downside to strago? The moment he claims he's dead. "Hey guys, use your abilities on me so I can use them" is a good way to get yourself killed.

Ranmaru

Overswarm said:
Cecil – Town Paladin

Abilities:

Cover- Choose a target player. Any abilities used on that player will be used on you instead until you choose a new player; this includes both Night and Day abilities. You must protect someone each Night, failure to do so will result in an unknown punishment. This ability is the first ability used each Night in the actions queue and therefore cannot be blocked in any way.

Esuna- Choose a target player. This player now takes one more vote than normal to lynch. This ability can stack up to two times on a player (meaning a player can require N+2 votes to lynch). The number of lynches required to lynch a player may not be more than the amount of players in the game minus one. This ability’s use will be publicly noted as (Esuna) in vote counts.

Town's pseudo-doctor. Esuna is a counter to mafia's poison (not used this game) and a way to make a strong town player (or weak) less likely to be lynched by random aggro. Dangerous to use, as lynching is how you kill mafia, but an option. Cover is a way to protect someone like strago that openly claims, but it can only be done once because you'll still die.

Red Ryu

Overswarm said:
Scarecrow - Town Manipulative Mason

Active abilities:

Fake Masonry- At Night, choose a player. You can form a masonry with them, but you choose the role in the game you’d like to pose as. The message will read “You have been put in a Masonry with (role name). You may communicate in the thread (here)”. If the person you are masoned with dies, you may choose a new target. Please note I said ROLE name, not player name. Whatever role you choose must have been used in an Overswarm game previously. As a helpful moderator note, please keep the implications in mind of claiming a role that didn’t have a masonry ability.

Bleach- Each Day phase, you may opt to use this ability on a player to replace a single player’s role and alignment with question marks if they die that Day, making their flip hidden to all but you. This ability may not be used two consecutive Days in a row. This ability must be sent in before the hammer vote.

Master Planner – Should a tie occur between you and a single other player or faction at End Game, you will win that confrontation. That means a TIE; if you are one on one with someone who has a NKill, you’re still boned.

Shame on Red Ryu for playing this role like he should as town. He openly said "Hey, Im' scarecrow, proved it with the masonry under a different name btw" instead of manipulating people. He also didn't use bleach, which was surprising. The ability to hide someone's flip, have only you know it, then pass it on in your masonry to a townie can be very helpful. Dangerous though, and Ryu took the safe and townie route. No gambits here.

FrozenMarsh751

Overswarm said:
Captain Kirk - Town Double Voter

Bold Leadership – During the Night phase, choose two players. These two players will be the only ones available for a lynch the following day. This ability may only be used once and will be attributed to Captain Kirk.

Double Vote – During the Day phase, you may vote by saying “Double Vote: (name)”. Your vote will count as two. You may not vote for two separate players.

I was... extremely pleased to see the RNG give this role to this player. Kirk is another role that can completely ruin town. If he chooses incorrectly, he is basically responsible for 2 townie deaths. His double vote is out in the open for allllllllllll to see, which means he inevitably dies before lylo if he uses it. Since bold leadership is announced as CKirk, everyone would know he exists and as such they would be able to find out there was a double voter. I was wondering if people would forcefully out Kirk by saying "everyone type "Double Vote: (name) with a different person"; I was kind of worried that I should maybe change the activate code, but then I had a better idea with a major rule change.

Dark Horse

Overswarm said:
4. Princess Peach – Mafia Princess

Mafia Princess – If you are LYNCHED, there will be two Day phases instead of one. Stay alive!

Safe Claim: none!

Mafia communication:

Contact your buddies MeadowSizzle, HepAlien, and JTB here:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/bLq7FpQBLh5e

Win Condition:
You are mafia aligned and win when there are no remaining threats to your faction or nothing can prevent this.
This role was important to balance this game. Town was very powerful, but so was mafia. Given how the numbers worked out and the abilities of cagnazzo and kefka possibly leading to TWO free extra lynches, peach was an equalizer. Nothing more, nothing less.

JTB:

Overswarm said:
Superman - Mafia Immune Goon

Screw the rules, you’re nearly invincible!

Immunity – You cannot be affected by Night Actions, good or bad. You can be targeted and it will count as a visit, but the ability won’t affect you.

Safe claim: Frog is not in this game

Mafia communication:

Contact your buddies MeadowSizzle, HepAlien, and Dark Horse here:

Win Condition:
You are mafia aligned and win when there are no remaining threats to your faction or nothing can prevent this.
JTB played a decent game. I think he could have won it if he had just made one more phase; it wouldn't have been hard to make politoed seem like an indy in a 3 man lylo after politoed got into a pissing match with frozenmarsh. But with Krystedez as an insta town feel, that could have been hard too. I was thinking that even in the event of a 3 man lylo, JTB would have to be THE townie because of chrono. The last 3 would just lynch Krys, with someone else hammering him.

HepAlien

Overswarm said:
The Four Fiends- Rubicante, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia, Scarmiglione - Mafia Fiends

That’s right, all four. What was previously an entire mafia team is now alllllllll you. For all intents and purposes, any role that can see your name will see “Rubicante” as your name and “Leader of the Four Fiends” as your role title.

(Passive) Godfather – you will always turn up town when investigated, regardless of sanity. This ability is nullified by impersonate, should you impersonate someone that would normally flip as something other than town.

Roleblock – Choose a player each Night. That player will be prevented from using any ACTIVE abilities that night.

Impersonate – Choose a player during a Night phase. You will be told that player’s name and alignment. For the rest of the game, you will be seen as that player’s role and alignment by any investigative abilities. Your abilities are still your own, and you do not get to see their abilities. Upon your flip, you will flip as the impersonated player. Your true identity will be revealed (after your death) if the person you impersonated is killed. This ability is one-shot.

Blight – Each Night, choose a target player. That player takes one less to lynch and are notified privately. This can stack up to two times on a player (meaning a player can require N-2 votes to lynch) and is permanent until removed. The number of required votes to lynch cannot be lower than 1. This ability’s use will be publicty noted in votecounts as BLIGHT.

Example Given, with four votes total:
OS – Marc, Circus, BLIGHT, BLIGHT

Safe claim: Cyan is not in this game.

Mafia communication:

Contact your buddies MeadowSizzle, JTB, and Dark Horse here:

Win Condition:

Boo at this slot getting killed so fast.

One of my favorites in this game and an amalgamation of the mafia from FF IV. I'm REALLY surprised no one lynched EL ZV or Raziek for not posting all of the FF IV roles in full after you saw FFIV flips and no one knew what they were but them.

The godfather aspect isn't a big deal; maybe it'd trick Gau. But chances are you used impersonate, and that'd trick him better. But even with impersonate, Onslaught still gets past. So this isn't THAT great.

Roleblock punishes people for saying "I'm this role!" and is a way for them to screw over people like Strago without killing them.

Blight is this role's biggest boon; they can just slowly make people take one less to lynch, up to two less to lynch, making them near impossible to take into lylo even if they are town. Very scary.

Meadowsizzle

Overswarm said:
Kefka - Mafia Vote Manipulator

You are the most common role in Overswarm's mafia game history. Everyone knows you and your abilities, knows the changes this role has gone through, and is expecting you.

Good luck!

Active Abilities:

Slave Crown: This ability can only be used once per Day, and can only be used if the player you are using it on has voted for you this day. When using this ability, you MUST link to the post in the PM to the MOD when saying you're going to use it.. When someone votes for you, you can force the player to vote for someone of your choosing in their next post. They will be given the restriction “You must vote for (player) in your next post, and cannot change your vote until the following day”. Keep in mind if they don't post, the ability doesn't affect them. This ability's affect doesn't carry over to the next day. Posting rules (one post every 72 hours) still applies, and they will be notified of this. Please note this is a time sensitive ability and will only take effect when I send the PM; if I am not around, it won’t be sent, and the Day could end before your ability goes off. Plan accordingly!

Light of Judgement: You may PM me the name of one player each night. You will be given information on this player's name and abilities, and you will be immune to this player's abilities the following Day/Night phase (if used on N1, immune D2/N2). They will not be notified.

Goner: This is a one-time use ability. You may PM me that you wish to use “Goner” at Night. The following Day, it will be announced that it takes exactly one vote to lynch anyone (this includes you) due to the use of the ability “Goner”. It will be announced that no vote will count until exactly 1 hour from when I start the day. Keep in mind this is an attack Kefka uses in FF6. There may even be a graphic with it. You may not use any other abilities when using Goner and may not use this past N2. That means use it N1 or N2 or lose it.

Illusion: This is a one-time use ability. That Night, anyone that attempts to kill you will be told their kill was successful, but you will not be killed. All other abilities will work as per normal. You may not use any other abilities when using Illusion.

Special Information:
Chrono is in this game.
There is no other mafia faction.
There is a town member that can hide flips.
There is at least one role that can potentially discover you are Kefka.

Posting restriction:
None! You have no need for that anymore.

Safe Claim: Frogfucius is not in this game

Mafia communication:

Contact your buddies HepAlien, JTB, and Dark Horse here:

Win Condition:
Very much love for my favorite role that didn't get used. Step up your game, mafia >:[

Slave crown can do some heavy damage before people know what's going on, but it's not THAT great. Messes up the mediator's abilities some, maybe kirk. If chrono claims, good way to knock out two birds with one stone there... maybe. They can just not vote and wait. But still possible. An "out" for mafia as it were.

Light of Judgement is huge in this game and lets mafia plan. Also a counter to stuff like chrono.

Goner is Kefka's biggest ability. It's an "everyone is at L-1" for a day phase ability that allows any gungho townie to hammer instantly. Very scary, had to limit it so there wasn't a 4 man swing at some point.

Illusion is worthless in this context really.

The special information helps a great deal only in that they know Chrono is here and there is some sort of investigative role, which prevents them from being stupid and lying about their roles too extremely. Saying "I'm Setzer" and then being looked at will obvioulsy show you aren't!

More comments on players, MVP, etc., later

John2k4

The End of an Era
We were totally going to use that cop thing, but died before we could. =P

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The "theme" of this game was "Power". I always have some sort of theme for my games. My first game, FF6, had a theme of "Information". My theory was that with too much information, town would tear themselves apart. That false reads were worse than no reads by a large margin. I was right!

I still don't know how I feel about how town deals with Power. Many players in this game could just screw **** up. A lot of players toed the line here (7-Flush and Bold Leadership both super risky), and players like DiamondFalcon and Red Ryu played their roles flawlessly, just being very careful and trying not to screw stuff up.

So all in all, that was the theme. Power. Can town win when it has so many guns? Kind of like BIM in a way, except less random and more interesting.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
****ing

REALLY?

Ruy, we lynched 2 scum d1. Scum being RYKER AND STEW and CIRCUS AND NABE.
Your targeting was pig disgusting all game. Don't act like our reads were off lol.
Meant at end game, D1 you were fine.

Adamant Kevin lynch, and pushing me and FroMar.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Marshy basically ruined this game for me.

I don't ever want to see you pull that **** in my mafia games, or I will modkill you on the spot.

That wasn't playing mafia, that was straight verbal abuse, and I don't give a **** how you try to justify it.

On that note, I want to personally apologize to OS for essentially not playing his game, because I hate to do that to a host. After all that abuse I was just ready to be shot and be done with it.

At least I didn't **** things up horrendously. I (Meliadoul) did nothing N1 because I hadn't read and didn't want to mess **** up, and hit Ruy with Hellcry N3. (Which I don't think did much, in retrospect)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
God I never wanted to touch Bleach with an 8 1/2 inch pole and glad that I never got flavor coped, that would have been awful in lylo.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
props to FroMar for pushing us to JTB, it helped a lot when rereading.

props to JTB for not giving up. even though I doubt you couldve painted us as indy (your logic in the latest post was wrong but that needs no delving into now). You played a good game.

Reading setup now.

would love to add about targeting KeviM which was apparently terrible said Ruy

KeviM has been looking mad scummy in my eyes pretty much every game we played together so far, and I will lynch him for it every game he pulls it until he shapes up. I don't regret it. If he wants to avoid it, he should improve, simple as that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Thank you jesus for lynching off JTB. MiR I would have been so mad if you let JTB slip through the cracks.

WHY DID NO ONE DOC ME :( we would have had two doc protects.
>mad salty

Town curbstomped this game O______O sweet jesus mother of god.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
and yeah, I am disappointed in myself for not queue dodging you, Ruy. You're pretty much the only one on dGames I actively avoid at this point, and the moment I decide to not avoid you it blows up in my face. I've learned my lesson.
Whatever.

Do what you want.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I played awfully. As soon as Sho 7 flushed I honestly thought I couldn't have gotten out of this situation without claiming. I tried to act a little scummy and tried to provoke when I switched my avy to Joshua. It kinda backfired.

Josh > Sho all day :D

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll do shoutouts later but on note, my feelings on the set-up range around, it's hard to gauge balance.

A lot of town roles could backfire hard, which is why I didn't do any manipulative stuff OS thought my role could do. Mafia lost 3 members by D2 so that hit it in a way where we couldn't see who else was left. Even worse they were the main roles for dealing with night actions and other things so mafia got hit extremely hard off the D1 lynches.

I seriously thought my role was a ******* town role off the fact I could hide people's flips, lieded about my true role, and had a wincon that seemed to win with Nonkilling Indies or mafia. I was scared over investigatives.

After that town as expected started eating itself a bit and we used the vig power after it got exposed way more than needed. Sho shouldn't have been shot after the double mafia flip. We brought it back on the final day but only after a long back and forth bickering.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Good game, everyone! I'm sorry I wasn't around on the first day, but I got to catch a mafioso and confirm two townies at least! I'm glad you guys lynched JTB, I think I would've voted him on that last day too. Good thing I didn't use my ability on him though, or I might have given a false confirmation.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What was incriminating me on the reread? Only thing I could think of is hammering DH, but I legitimately didn't know inferno could kill people that hammered as well.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I really had fun with this.

I wish I was here to ride the JTB wagon.

MiR was hella reaching but had a decent case at least.

FroMar had a decent plan but a scary plan to enter us into Lylo so soon.

And finally I had my eye on JTB most of the game, it sucks that he was a one-manner for a while and then went mia for part of the game. It would have been nice to get a feel for his slot better. I kinda had a feeling OS put one unkillable townie and one unkillable mafia goon at least to balance things out.

And I'm very surprised (and was clueless) at Ryu's role because I never even heard of scarecrow. I just seen taht we had a mafia princess, I thought maybe there was a mafia princess along with a town princess. I should have read more carefully, because Mafia Princess's name was the same as town princess lmfao. And I was scared to death of Ryu dying because that'd be close to end game if we lost a day phase.

Top Bottom