• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Why do you keep saying " throw the game " ? MiR's case is appealing at least, disconcerted at most. You do not need to be thoruagh with your reads, but at least establish them. Does near-end-game status on this game make it difficult for you guys to at least establish what you believe was intent? I would be more interested in a plan that takes advantage of Inferno's abilities but not one that self-destructs the rest of town.

I'd like to go with a plan that takes advantage of our LyLo staying power AND potential for shooting someone based on flip. Inferno needs to get in here as well and see to it that he figures in what could be established based on flip so he can call the shot toNight.

@JTB - -

You said you were a warrior. Now prove that you are one.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
First off, my issue with you about my claim is not that you didn't check CT mafia for my role, but rather when I said I was immune to lethal actions, you responded in a tone sounded like I had just pulled that out of my ***. That really grinds my gears since it shouldn't had come as a surprise.
I don't think you pulled it out of your ***. I'm sure your claim is accurate to whatever OS gave you in your role PM. Doesn't mean your role is ****ing town aligned though. The problem I have with the role isn't that you have the BPness as if it didn't exist in the roles original incarnation. I went back and ****ing looked. I know thats how it originally was. What I'm saying is that again, BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW OF THIS SETUP (i.e. we seem to be up against a standard mafia primarily, maybe with an indy lurking about) it seems incredibly overpowered for town to both have a vengeful townie that can punish scum with a 1-1 trade for attempting to NK it, AND a FULL TIME NIGHT ABILITY IMMUNE TOWNIE. That's just stupid. Maybe I'm wrong and OS had an oversight here. I don't think so though, and you play doesn't exactly assuage me in the least.

Second, about my role and Krys' role not being able to co-exist. Where the **** am I arguing that we are both town because they co-existed in a previous game? I was pointing out an INCONSISTENCY in what you have posted because you had previously
demonstrated an example in which they are both town, then jumped to the conclusion that they can't exist both as town in this game. I'll yield to the fact that balance is different between the two games, but we literally have no idea what abilities Hep/DH/Meadow had, thus to argue that we both can't exist because of balance is a reaching point.
Again, that was marshy and I not communicating and not being on the same page. Point is, I think my take on the matter shows very clearly why there is tension between those role claims and how marshy's previous analysis isn't particularly robust. Also, ****ing lmao at saying we don't know what abilities the dead scum had. We can get at least a decent idea by looking at their ****ing flips. Kefka was a vote manipulator, we know that 100% at the VERY least. We can check the old fiend roles and what princess peach had in the past to get a better idea of what those roles might have looked like. Not too hard.

Put that's not even the point! The scum would need an ability that DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THE VERY POWER YOU'RE CLAIMING TO HAVE TO COUNTERBALANCE YOUR ROLE. They'd need a hitman kill or something, otherwise they really have no reliable way of dealing with basically two UNNIGHTKILLABLE TOWNIES. Like, how would that even be fair without something like that?

You and Crono having tension as claims is ABSOLUTELY NOT reaching.

Let's do this the easy way:

I don't want your role in endgame.

vote: FroMar
Wow ok, after taking this whole stance about how your reads are so ****ing important and you're unwilling to compromise about lynching other people because you're oh so convinced they are town (like jesus **** JTB as town are you ****ing high? I want whatever you're smoking) but then you use this as rationale? kk thats enough crazy out of you. Use reads to defend people and then completely deny the ****ing existence of my slots entire ****ign paper trail and use our claim as a reason to not want us around in endgame DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE'RE LIKE SO ****ING OBVTOWN, HAVE BEEN ON ALL THE HARDBODY WAGONS, AND THAT OBVTOWN DOUBLEVOTERS LIKE US ARE A ****ING ASSET IN LYLO, NOT A LIABILITY.

Wow, I skimmed it just now and it didn't even respond to anything, just went over his bull**** plan that I still disagree with for the obvious reason that it hinges on ****ing Kryst being scum.
This is just straight up wrong. Like wow, wowwwwwwww you say you skimmed but I don't even think you ****ing read my post. I said like RIGHT THE **** AFTER I DESCRIBED KRYST'S ROLE IN THE PLAN THAT THE PLAN COVERS OUR OPTION WHETHER KRYST IS TOWN OR SCUM.

Like holy **** I'm going to have an aneurysm.

If Krys is town he mercs JTB for us. If he's scum, surprise HE'S ****ING SCUM AND WE'VE PROBABLY ALREADY WON AFTER LYNCHING HIM.

I mean, wow, you look at JTB and Kryst's roles as having tension, yet flat-out ignore the ****ing masonizer/neighborizer existing?

Oh wait, you think ZV's scum.

ZV, the guy the entire scumteam tried to lynch hardbody.

ZV.

REALLY?
Yeah wow you can **** off, you lost all your priveledges to ever talk about balance in games and role tension ever again.

You say two neighborizers has anywhere even close to as much tension as TWO ****ING UN-NKABLE TOWNIES? Like are you serious? Just.... wow.

Also, just ****ing lol at this Zv defending. The **** is wrong with you? You defend Zv by saying "but SO many scum were voting for him!" when we already know that the scum were distancing each other HARDCORE early on and obviously willing to ****ing bus, yet you call US scum because we've been on all the scum wagons. That's ****ing cute.

You honestly don't think the scum would bus ElZv? Especially with his performance this game, esp. early on? Yeah, the fact that you're DEFENDING Zv based on his interactions with flipped scum and ACCUSING US OF BEING SCUM because of our interactions with scum is some of the most mind boggling **** I've ever seen.

Like, I get you want to eliminate question marks. I understand that angle. The thing is, you're not looking hard enough at what Kryst ****ing claimed. Of the two, JTB's is so much the more suspicious but outside of his claim, JTB's played a gogdamn townie game. Like, straight out of the usual town handbook. Kryst claimed his role straight from the on-set of Bardull's gambit. He either is the quickest ****ing thinker and went to a huge amount of trouble to research every OS set-up to find the perfect safeclaim for any situation JUST IN CASE, or (much more likely) he's what he ****ing claimed.

So, no, I'm not ****ing lynching them. I plan on rereading a-****ing-gain just for posterity but I refuse to ****ing lynch either of those players and Inferno. I refuse to believe ZV is mafia. He is, at worst, indy. There's still something out there ****ing killing people not named Inferno. PoE has it down to you or Ruy. Ruy has a ****ing clear going for him.

THUS LEAVES YOU, THE CONFIRMED MULTI-SHOT DOUBLEVOTER TRYING TO LYNCH A CLAIMED VENGEFUL TO SET UP A 4-MAN LYLO. Are you ******** or do you clearly not see how ****ing awful that sounds?
Alright you know what, I'm actually with you about Kryst probably being town. Even ask marshy, when I saw Kryst claim I agreed with him that he was likely town. I did get a town read from that gambit reaction. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Kryst is probably scum. I don't think he likely is. But here's the thing, I could be ****ing wrong.

Just because I have a townread on someone who's generally be noncontributive doesn't mean I all of a sudden want to give a more or less unconfirmable role to LyLo. From my perspective, getting rid of him along with JTB and Zv just does exactly what I've said, removes question marks from the game for me, even IF that question mark is leaning town. Plus, no offense Kryst, but I just don't really trust you to make the right call in endgame.

That said, I'm willing to compromise here. Since I agree with you on Kryst more likely being town, I'm willing to cut him out of the mercing plan. At the least, I'd settle for Zv hammering JTB and then having Infern vig Zv. I want those two gone before LyLo ****ing end of story. They've been hardcore coasters. Like I SERIOUSLY don't understand where you get a town read from on either of them.

JTB being described as straight out of the town book is ****ing laughable. Ask marshy, I ****ing sent him message straight out of the gates at the start of this day phase, and the last, telling him how I thoughtt JTB's initial posts in these phases seemed grimy as balls. I could go back and write up a huge case for you if you want, but I'm sure no one else here wants to read more walls.

Your case for Zv as town is also ****ing garbage because you have your interpretation of how scum interacted with Zv and us (FroMar) ****ing backward. You say WE are more likely to be scum for ****ing HARDCORDE (allegedly) BUSSING OUR SCUMMATES while you say Zv is LIKELY TO BE TOWN FOR HAVING EVIDENCE OF BEING SET UP TO BE BUSSED? Uh, the ****? Like you should try reading your own arguments out loud sometime. Maybe it'll help you recognize how ****ing assbackward they are.

So point is, let's get those two the **** outta here. That gives us a five man pool going into night after infern merc WORST CASE (assuming Zv or JTB aren't our last scum which I seriously doubt that they aren't). We come out tomorrow with 4 people assuming scum do the kill thing. Now Marshy and I can't ****ing insta alphastrike hammer like I'm sure you've been pissing yourself at night about because of your insane paranoia.

With 4 alive for LyLo at worst, we can atleast sit down and re-evaluate this game without coasting inactive PoS's like Zv and mega question marks like JTB gone. Like please for the love of god, can we meet in the middle here?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Krys (1) - JTB,
FrozenMarsh751 (1) - Make It Rain!,

Krystedez, El Zv, Frozenmarsh751, Inferno3044, Red Ryu,

WIth 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is Friday, August 3rd, 3:00 p.m. EST

Deadlines are almost always wednesdays or fridays at 3 p.m. for my games

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The hell when did FroMar sheep me, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE SHEEP ME WHEN YOU CALL ME *** AT THIS GAME.

**** you and die a stabby death *** toad.

FroMar is right, why the **** is two neighbors way more off than two basically unkillable townies.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Didn't go to work. Deeming this mafia day. Beginning my reread now.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Why do you keep saying " throw the game " ? MiR's case is appealing at least, disconcerted at most.
NO

TOAD lS A ******* AND AN ENORMOUS ****ING TOOL

ALL OF HIS ARGUMENTS ARE ASSBACKWARDS DESPERATE PIECES OF HEINOUS BULL**** THAT ARE CONTRADICTORY AND HYPORCRITICAL

HIS ENTIRE FACTION REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT DESERVES TO LOSE JUST BECAUSE OF BEING SUCH A 100% UNDENIABLE, GRADE-A ****** THIS DAYPHASE

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Actually, nope, I take that back, found something that isn't just calling me a ******:

Alright you know what, I'm actually with you about Kryst probably being town. Even ask marshy, when I saw Kryst claim I agreed with him that he was likely town. I did get a town read from that gambit reaction. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Kryst is probably scum. I don't think he likely is. But here's the thing, I could be ****ing wrong.

If everyone lynched their townreads because they could be wrong, no one would ****ing have townreads anymore. Nothing short of a confirmed sanity cop clear is 100% surefire and even then there's roles to mess with the ****ing cop. This might be the ****ing dumbest thing you've said to me. You just lost your right to call me out for being a hypocrite and a *******.

Just because I have a townread on someone who's generally be noncontributive doesn't mean I all of a sudden want to give a more or less unconfirmable role to LyLo. From my perspective, getting rid of him along with JTB and Zv just does exactly what I've said, removes question marks from the game for me, even IF that question mark is leaning town. Plus, no offense Kryst, but I just don't really trust you to make the right call in endgame.
THAT. IS NOT. THE MOTHER****ING POINT. OF THIS GAME.

THIS ISN'T "HEY LET'S SET UP ENDGAME." THIS ISN'T

That said, I'm willing to compromise here. Since I agree with you on Kryst more likely being town, I'm willing to cut him out of the mercing plan. At the least, I'd settle for Zv hammering JTB and then having Infern vig Zv. I want those two gone before LyLo ****ing end of story. They've been hardcore coasters. Like I SERIOUSLY don't understand where you get a town read from on either of them.

JTB being described as straight out of the town book is ****ing laughable. Ask marshy, I ****ing sent him message straight out of the gates at the start of this day phase, and the last, telling him how I thoughtt JTB's initial posts in these phases seemed grimy as balls. I could go back and write up a huge case for you if you want, but I'm sure no one else here wants to read more walls.

Your case for Zv as town is also ****ing garbage because you have your interpretation of how scum interacted with Zv and us (FroMar) ****ing backward. You say WE are more likely to be scum for ****ing HARDCORDE (allegedly) BUSSING OUR SCUMMATES while you say Zv is LIKELY TO BE TOWN FOR HAVING EVIDENCE OF BEING SET UP TO BE BUSSED? Uh, the ****? Like you should try reading your own arguments out loud sometime. Maybe it'll help you recognize how ****ing assbackward they are.
Here's the thing: Chibo's a ******, you're not.

Chibo could be an easy bus. In fact, he probably would be an easy bus. Everyone would buy it, it'd be easy enough to nail it, etc., etc. He had people supporting his lynch all day. If scum wanted that lynch, at any point in time, they could've pushed it through. They didn't. Why?

You're a scary enough scum to double bus. Not only that, you pushed for Sho at the very end and didn't switch to Hep until we showed back up. You were perfectly content 7flushing Ran out the door and putting someone else on the block. You stuck with us, which makes me reconsider, but the fact that you fought against it in the first place has to have me wonder. You've seen Drew in action before and that Hep **** was grody. You switched at a convenient moment for you, despite being sure he was scum, just because a few posts of Ran's, a few scatterbrained posts of Ran's, convinced you he was more likely scum than Hep?

And, actually, I'd love to hear why you think JTB is scum. I'd love to hear why you think the ****ing things you do. I can at least point to reasons why I think these players are town or scum. I will go back and look at JTB myself but those won't tell me why you do or don't.

So point is, let's get those two the **** outta here. That gives us a five man pool going into night after infern merc WORST CASE (assuming Zv or JTB aren't our last scum which I seriously doubt that they aren't). We come out tomorrow with 4 people assuming scum do the kill thing. Now Marshy and I can't ****ing insta alphastrike hammer like I'm sure you've been pissing yourself at night about because of your insane paranoia.

With 4 alive for LyLo at worst, we can atleast sit down and re-evaluate this game without coasting inactive PoS's like Zv and mega question marks like JTB gone. Like please for the love of god, can we meet in the middle here?
Convince me JTB is mafia. I've said I don't see it throughout this phase. Outside of the very beginning, when I targeted him and got no result and didn't know what he was, I've had a consistent townread on him all phase. If you can do that, I'll agree to it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
The hell when did FroMar sheep me, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE SHEEP ME WHEN YOU CALL ME *** AT THIS GAME.

**** you and die a stabby death *** toad.
He did it when you suggested switchin to ZV instead of Inferno.

He also did it when BM suggested to switch to ran instead of hep

Two examples of him doing it in general RIGHT THE **** THERE. But, nope, let's ignore that happening.

FroMar is right, why the **** is two neighbors way more off than two basically unkillable townies.

I never said he wasn't. I just pointed out that he was ignoring them.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What I'm saying is that again, BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW OF THIS SETUP (i.e. we seem to be up against a standard mafia primarily, maybe with an indy lurking about) it seems incredibly overpowered for town to both have a vengeful townie that can punish scum with a 1-1 trade for attempting to NK it, AND a FULL TIME NIGHT ABILITY IMMUNE TOWNIE. That's just stupid. Maybe I'm wrong and OS had an oversight here. I don't think so though, and you play doesn't exactly assuage me in the least.
2 neighborizers is certainly possible. its kind of like how in chrono trigger both frog and crono as town existed when they both have "everyone who targets these mother****ers die" qualities to them
So you think it's definitely possible both me (Crono) and Frog are town, but not probably / should not be?

But you think it's more probable that a two neighborizors exists within town walls.

However, you wish to eliminate one neighborizer (ZV) and one unkillable/targetable (JTB)?

It cuts a lot of space I think for us to think, sure but I'm concerned with fro's double vote powers if he's scum.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Why do you keep saying " throw the game " ? MiR's case is appealing at least, disconcerted at most. You do not need to be thoruagh with your reads, but at least establish them. Does near-end-game status on this game make it difficult for you guys to at least establish what you believe was intent? I would be more interested in a plan that takes advantage of Inferno's abilities but not one that self-destructs the rest of town.

I'd like to go with a plan that takes advantage of our LyLo staying power AND potential for shooting someone based on flip. Inferno needs to get in here as well and see to it that he figures in what could be established based on flip so he can call the shot toNight.

@JTB - -

You said you were a warrior. Now prove that you are one.
HOLY ****.

SO.

TOWN .

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
[COLLAPSE="Bigpost"]
MiR, I seriously don't know what your ****ing problem is. If you're town, you're ****ing trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. You are ****ING THROWING THIS GAME OUT THE WINDOW WASTING YOUR TIME BY TRYING TO CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING, SPEADING FUD, AND TRUSTING YOUR ****ING PARANOIA OVER BASIC LOGIC THAT MINIMIZES OUR CHANCES OF GETTING ****ED.

Like, I literally have no other words. You should be ****ing ashamed of yourself if you are town. If you blow this, I can't ****ing wait to remind you of how ****ing bad you are at this game. Like, just wow.

How is it exactly that people hear the claims of Crono, a role that causes scum attempting to NK him to get killed and force a 1-1 trade, AND the claim of frog, a ****ing FULL TIME BULLETPROOF TOWNIE (allegedly) and not blink a ****ing eye.

These two roles together in the game ****ing game up against a standard mafia (which is all we've seen so far) is ****ing OP as hell. Just saying. I think OS is a bit better of a game designer than that. These two just don't make sense together in a game.

I also love how while MiR is spending all his time and energy trying to throw this game by searching for bits a pieces to make his paranoid fantasy a reality, ElZv sits and does nothing. JTB sits and does nothing. Basically everyone in this game is sitting around doing nothing waiting for the game to move in a direction without actually putting any effort into doing so. SOUNDS LIKE SCUM JUST WAITING FOR AN EASY WAGON TO JUMP ON FOR A FREE PASS TO LYLO.

Use the ****ing behavior and facts in front of you people. Marshy and I have not been ****ing duping you the whole goddamn game. You honestly think we wouldn't bussed 2 scum on the first ****ing day? Like FFS, one re-read with selective, biased searching for "pro-Fromar scum" context will tell you we're ****ing town. We've been more townie than most ****ing people in this game.

What we ought to be doing, as Marshy and I have said plenty of times, is culling the heard and building an ideal LyLo for our WORST CASE SCENARIO. I highly ****ing doubt we'll even get to that point, because I'm pretty ****ing certain our last scum is among ElZv, JTB, Krys, and Inferno.

If we go through with our plan, we can guarantee that ElZv, JTB, and Krys DON'T make it to LyLo. THIS IS A ****ING GOOD THING. Zv has done **** but coast all game. JTB hasn't been much better. Neither has Krys. Why in gods name would we want to let them have that free pass?

On top of that, our plan FORCE their claims to ****ing check out. If Krys is lying, THIS PLAN OUTS AND KILLS HIM. If JTB is lying, this plan OUTS AND KILLS HIM. If Inferno isn't actually town and doesn't follow our plan because he's scared of the lylo we're building, THIS PLAN PUTS HIM IN A TIGHT SPOT. There are so many ****ing benefits to this plan its like mind numbingly frustrating that no one agrees with us to ****ing do it.

THIS PLAN ELIMINATES QUESTIONMARKS AND ALLOWS US TO BUILD A GUARANTEED 3 MAN LYLO OF OUR CHOOSING! And that ****ing assumes the WORST CASE which is none of the people we off here are scum(remember, we're killing these people now for a reason, their ****ing scummy and IMO likely to contain the last straggler). In all likelihood, we WILL nail the last scum, and its ****ing GG right there and we don't even have to GO to lylo.

So let me walk y'all through the plan again. And don't just ****ing write it off. Like actually think about it and understand my rationale here.

We lynch Kryst. If he's lying and scum, he's donezo. We have no other way of testing to see if he's lying without massive risk, AND even if he's telling the truth, his ability helps us. Here's why.

We have JTB hammer. JTB's claim not only doesnt make sense with Kryst's in the game, but it's too risky to keep around. No one can check him out to see if he's legit. We can't vig him. The only way we can deal with him is lynch or this counter mechanic. WE CAN CHECK BOTH ROLES THAT HAVE TENSION WITH ONE ANOTHER RIGHT HERE AND NOW AND CLEAR UP ALL THAT BULL****. We don't want untestable questionmarks in LyLo if we even have to go there.

Before JTB hammers we have ElZv vote infern. ElZv has been a ****ing waste all game. Honestly I think him and JTB are the scummiest players still alive. Coasty as ****. We have Infern vig the **** out of him. Do you seriously want someone who's done literally nothing all game even having a CHANCE to be in LyLo? like give me a ****ing break.

That leaves Us, MiR, RR, and Infern. Assuming we haven't already won, one of us goes bye bye and we have a 3 man LyLo. Chances are, scum are going to kill us because they'll want to have the advantage of forcing town to unanimously vote against them in order for them (the scum) to lose. If marsh and I figure out who the last scummy is we can end it alone, and scum probably doesn't want that. Scream WIFOM all you want, but that's just the fact of the matter.

Point is ANY combination of 3 from that list of 4 is going create a FAR better LyLo with FAR fewer question marks than ANY other plan we can go with at this point. If we even go to LyLo after executing this plan, which I seriously ****ing don't even think will happen because scum will be in the 3 people we merc today/tonight, everyone is in a much better evaluative position. You'll be dealing with people who have roles we've confirmed or atleast have a better idea about than the coasty mo****as that I want to kill here. You'll be dealing with FAR more active players with BIGGER paper trails to check up on to make the final decision.

Like seriously ****ing ask yourself, do you REALLY want to be in LyLo with JTB, Kryst, or ElZv? Like ****ing seriously?

If you're town, man the **** up and let's be logical here. This plan eliminates the most number of question marks in the game and gives us townies the most capacity to control our endgame if it even GETS that far.
[/COLLAPSE]

See, I cut out all useless cursing etc. Leaving me with a few tidbits I'd like to respond to.

How is it exactly that people hear the claims of Crono, a role that causes scum attempting to NK him to get killed and force a 1-1 trade, AND the claim of frog, a ****ing FULL TIME BULLETPROOF TOWNIE (allegedly) and not blink a ****ing eye.

These two roles together in the game ****ing game up against a standard mafia (which is all we've seen so far) is ****ing OP as hell. Just saying. I think OS is a bit better of a game designer than that. These two just don't make sense together in a game.
I do think you have a point here, but JTB isn't scum at the very least. Indy is highly unlikely.

What we ought to be doing, as Marshy and I have said plenty of times, is culling the heard and building an ideal LyLo for our WORST CASE SCENARIO. I highly ****ing doubt we'll even get to that point, because I'm pretty ****ing certain our last scum is among ElZv, JTB, Krys, and Inferno.
And here's the issue. You think it's between ElZV, JTB Krys and Inferno. We're looking in Ruy and FroMar.

THIS PLAN ELIMINATES QUESTIONMARKS AND ALLOWS US TO BUILD A GUARANTEED 3 MAN LYLO OF OUR CHOOSING!
OUR PLAN WINS THE GAME !!1
I can do that too. You're just obnoxious now.

So let me walk y'all through the plan again. And don't just ****ing write it off. Like actually think about it and understand my rationale here.

We lynch Kryst. If he's lying and scum, he's donezo. We have no other way of testing to see if he's lying without massive risk, AND even if he's telling the truth, his ability helps us. Here's why.

We have JTB hammer. JTB's claim not only doesnt make sense with Kryst's in the game, but it's too risky to keep around. No one can check him out to see if he's legit. We can't vig him. The only way we can deal with him is lynch or this counter mechanic. WE CAN CHECK BOTH ROLES THAT HAVE TENSION WITH ONE ANOTHER RIGHT HERE AND NOW AND CLEAR UP ALL THAT BULL****. We don't want untestable questionmarks in LyLo if we even have to go there.

Before JTB hammers we have ElZv vote infern. ElZv has been a ****ing waste all game. Honestly I think him and JTB are the scummiest players still alive. Coasty as ****. We have Infern vig the **** out of him. Do you seriously want someone who's done literally nothing all game even having a CHANCE to be in LyLo? like give me a ****ing break.

That leaves Us, MiR, RR, and Infern. Assuming we haven't already won, one of us goes bye bye and we have a 3 man LyLo.
Except Kryst is probably town. JTB is probably town. ZV is probably town.

Like seriously ****ing ask yourself, do you REALLY want to be in LyLo with JTB, Kryst, or ElZv? Like ****ing seriously?
I'm going through worse right now!

Your post is a big collection of insults and bad reads. It looks scummy as hell and AtE to the max. Most of your posts are and I'm skipping them because jezus ****.

You need to go, if only for your role. But I'll get to that later.

Let's do this the easy way:

I don't want your role in endgame.

vote: FroMar
And then Alex did it already.

LOOK AT FROMAR'S GODDAMN ROLE. IF YOU THINK THERE'S EVEN A SMALL CHANCE HE'S SCUM, DON'T LET HIM GET TO ****ING ENDGAME WITH IT, BECAUSE HE CAN SOLO ALPHA STRIKE >_>

Wow, I skimmed it just now and it didn't even respond to anything, just went over his bull**** plan that I still disagree with for the obvious reason that it hinges on ****ing Kryst being scum.
Truth Truth Truth.

Also, Alex replied to this but this part;
you said the same **** about kevin yesterday "no one else fits" and im not enthused about your inevitable shift of opinion should you get my mislynch through
I love how you pretend these are the same situations, lol. Our PoE is perfectly credible. This is ridiculous.

like i just skimmed his latest posts what a mistake

like he blames us for disliking jtbs coasting yet constantly asks "BUT WHYYY" when i never explain ****. jtbs meta gives him a pass but mine doesnt. utterly ****ing ridiculous and this argumentation is just horrid. not necessarily scummy. just horrid. straight up ****ing horrid. he is using ******* rykers arguments that apply to el zvs slot just as much to ours. worst thing about mafia man: ******* mother****ers throwing the game when its on the line. see: erb/mp2/g3s2/celebrity rehab/etc.
STOP ****ING SITTING THERE AND MAKING TERRIBLY BAD COMPARISONS AND WHINING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE YOUR ****ING LIFE IS. JEZUS **** DID YOU TAKE A PAGE OUT OF J'S ATE BOOK AND GAVE IT STEROIDS? SERIOUSLY DUDE, THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BEEN DOING LAST POSTS IS ****TING ON THE PLAYERLIST AND QQQQQQQQ ACTIVITY QQQQQQ BAD ARGUMENTS QQQQQQQ MY LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****ING **** DUDE
geez

hitting post now and reading up more, but what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
1. Soyou think it's definitely possible both me (Crono) and Frog are town, but not probably / should not be?

2. But you think it's more probable that a two neighborizors exists within town walls.

3. However, you wish to eliminate one neighborizer (ZV) and one unkillable/targetable (JTB)?

It cuts a lot of space I think for us to think, sure but I'm concerned with fro's double vote powers if he's scum.
1. can you ****ing read please? weve been over this bull****. different halves posted about that and this was discussed on the LAST ****ING PAGE. go find it your****ingself instead of me spoon feeding this **** to you

2. yes. we (actually just marshy) have had ruy as town as ****ing forever. he did not kill dfalcon/whoever the **** died before him and this is confirmed

3. yep per frozens reasoning

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Yeah wow you can **** off, you lost all your priveledges to ever talk about balance in games and role tension ever again.
I'm ****ing done with your ***.

What are you even ****ing thinking? You're not even playing this game.

anyone who can read your posts sees that all you're doing is being an ***. Play the ****ing game and I'm back. Alternative: Die.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
You write everything off as being terrible and horrible and qqqqq
but you never substantiate anything

you just cling to your ****ty little reads without any backing and sit it out and hope everything works out

well gee
NO
not gonna happen

die

fullcaps

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
lol @ TOAD of all people citing bad argument and straw manning left and right. i cannot wait to see him flounder should me/frozen die. he will either waffle hardbody on jtb/krys/el zv all being probably town (truly one of the dumbest things ever said in a game of mafia) or push ****ing ruy. the closest thing this game has to a clear

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
You write everything off as being terrible and horrible and qqqqq
but you never substantiate anything

you just cling to your ****ty little reads without any backing and sit it out and hope everything works out

well gee
NO
not gonna happen

die

fullcaps
no sorry bro **** you. remember math blasters when endgame started coming round the corner and you started pictures and big letters about how gorf was scum and he wasnt? and how youre doing the same thing here to me and are similarly completely 100% ****lNG wrong with ****tyass arguments rivaling that of overswarm? yeah no **** outta hear with your bull**** confidence and assbackward argumentation that pretty much wins mafia the game and sets up town for the ****tiest endgame imaginable

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Alex's arguments are totally legit. What the ****, people. He's even pulling up EXAMPLES TO BACK IT UP.

I really see no way how FroMar is town.

If Ruy is town I'm really disappointed in myself for not queue dodging him once more.

Ugh.

JTB is town by play.
ZV is town by accidental inherent towniness.
Inferno is town by play.
Krystedez is town by gambit.

Doesn't leave much room.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
no sorry bro **** you. remember math blasters when endgame started coming round the corner and you started pictures and big letters about how gorf was scum and he wasnt? and how youre doing the same thing here to me and are similarly completely 100% ****lNG wrong with ****tyass arguments rivaling that of overswarm? yeah no **** outta hear with your bull**** confidence and assbackward argumentation that pretty much wins mafia the game and sets up town for the ****tiest endgame imaginable

HEY
REMEMBER WHEN
HEY GUYS
REMEMBER WHEN FRO-

HEY
HEY GUYS
REMEMBER WHEN FROMAR MADE ****TY COMPARISONS?
YEAH ME TOO
YEA-
YEAH...
IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
"I'm just gonna sit here and criticize everything that comes by me qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
life is so hard qqqqqqqqqqq
that argument is so bad qqqqqqqqqqqq
your set up speculation is so bad qqqqqqqqqq
this is just like that one game that is completely different qqqqqqqqqqqq"

there, I summed up your play.

Now die.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Mod, for the sake of reminding him (not to get him in trouble or w/e), can you please prod Inferno? We'd like him in on this discussion.

Not to be rude to FroMar but I think his plan to kill Krys sucks ***. Unless you think they are both scum then I would rather them be alive. It also really sounds like he's trying to set himself up for a double vote victory. I gotta find a good plan and stick to it.

Inferno's last post. 2 Days ago.

_____
@Fro

quote what you believe was straw-manning, explain your reasoning, or go die in a heeeeelllll fire.

QUIT using meta no one is familiar, quit being overall douchebagery, and play the damn game. If you are town, then gj you are losing it for us.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
@FROMAR :

Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
Show me why JTB is scum.
:186:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
So you think it's definitely possible both me (Crono) and Frog are town, but not probably / should not be?
Possible, yes. Likely based on what we know of the setup? No. They def should not exist. At least not as you both have described them to be incarnated here.

But you think it's more probable that a two neighborizors exists within town walls.
Absolutely. Neighborizers aren't powerful at all. Both neighborizers have claimed they don't confirm alignment. That's pitifully uninformative. Two of those in a game is completely fair and has a miniscule effect on the balance of the game.

However, you wish to eliminate one neighborizer (ZV) and one unkillable/targetable (JTB)?

Yes I'd like to eliminate one of each, each of those happening to be the scummiest of each pair of roles in tension, and both of them happening to be my top two scum picks overall.

You shouldn't be concerned about our double vote in LyLo if you read my updated plan. The new compromise plan doesn't involve lynching you Kryst. It involves Zv hammering JTB and infer vigging Zv. That creates a 4 man lylo assuming scum kill at night. We can't vote for a 3 alone because it will be 3 to lynch. If you seriously think we're scum, we won't be able to unilaterally lynch if that's what you're afraid of.

If everyone lynched their townreads because they could be wrong, no one would ****ing have townreads anymore. Nothing short of a confirmed sanity cop clear is 100% surefire and even then there's roles to mess with the ****ing cop. This might be the ****ing dumbest thing you've said to me. You just lost your right to call me out for being a hypocrite and a *******.

THAT. IS NOT. THE MOTHER****ING POINT. OF THIS GAME.

THIS ISN'T "HEY LET'S SET UP ENDGAME." THIS ISN'T
I'm not advocating lynching Kryst without good cause. He's a TOWN READ BUT ONE THAT I CANT REALLY CONFIRM ANY FURTHER. FURTHERMORE, I THINK HE'S SOMEWHAT OF A LIABILITY IN LYLO. That it perfectly sound reasoning with wanting a town read dead before lylo. Don't even try to tell me there aren't people in this community who you don't trust to vote correctly in LyLo without your guidance and thus, don't want to be alive in LyLo so that they don't get manipluated into throwing the game away for town. Like you MUST ****ing know what that feels like and that it's a legitimate concern.

I'm not being hypocritical at all. I'm being ****ING HUMBLE about my reads and trying to minimize the risks I'm taking when building a plan to create a backup plan for LyLo if my plan doesn't kill the scum right away.

Chibo could be an easy bus. In fact, he probably would be an easy bus. Everyone would buy it, it'd be easy enough to nail it, etc., etc. He had people supporting his lynch all day. If scum wanted that lynch, at any point in time, they could've pushed it through. They didn't. Why?
Dude, you're seriously giving the scum too much credit. I SERIOUSLY doubt they were in as much control as you're saying they must have been in. If the scum "could have had a Zv lynch whenever they wanted" then why the **** did 2 of them get hardbodied and lynched on D1? That does NOT seem like an "in control" scum team to me. Why the **** are you betting on speculation about the scum that assumes that they were conciously and menaingfully moving pressure away from Chibo when 2 of them ended up DEAD that very same phase? It's a completely contradictory concept. You say we're scum because scum must have been in control, whereas I say that it's Zv because scum clearly WERE NOT in control and going for a chibo bus is a great, easy to accomplish way to get some pressure off and gain town points while their having trouble getting what they want.

How does this not make sense to you?

Convince me JTB is mafia. I've said I don't see it throughout this phase. Outside of the very beginning, when I targeted him and got no result and didn't know what he was, I've had a consistent townread on him all phase. If you can do that, I'll agree to it.
You're asking me to do this but I seriously don't think you're actually open to being persuaded her. This just sounds like a big "come at me bro", not and actual request for a case. If you are actually willing to change your mind about JTB, I'll put something together, but otherwise I'm not going to waste my ****ing breath. We don't need to to enact our plan so I'll spend my time convincing people who might listen.

I never said he wasn't. I just pointed out that he was ignoring them.
IF YOU THINK I'M RIGHT ABOUT FROG/CRONO ROLE TENSION, THEN HOW THE **** DO YOU HAVE KRYST AND JTB AS SOLID TOWN?!?!?!? DAFUK?!

HOLY ****.

SO.

TOWN
I AGREE. DID YOU EVEN READ MY COMPROMISE PLAN?

OUR PLAN WINS THE GAME !!1
I can do that too. You're just obnoxious now.
Uhhhhhhhh wtf? What ****ing plan did you come up with. News to me. And how exactly does it win us the game?

Except Kryst is probably town. JTB is probably town. ZV is probably town.
Yes to the first, ALLOFMYNOPE.JPG for the last two. How can you possible think that...

Vote: JTB

Double Vote: JTB

Please people, be more reasonable than MiR. If just one person joins us on JTB, all we need is people to get on board with us to pressure Zv to hammer, and then we need infern on board to vig him ideally. If anyone doesn't fully understand my rational for the kills I'm advocating through the plan, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.

Top Bottom