• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Organize Friendlies - Can't record Until Next Week - Read First Post

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah I'll play online, but I'm also in the middle of a tournament. If I leave the game, it's because of that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
DNes, we gotta get s'more matches in or something. Hopefully Friday, mkay?

As a matter of fact, this includes all Sonic players.

Umby

Smash Master
If anyone is able to play at anytime before 2 pm EST, I might be able to hook my DSL up downstairs (since it's currently not anywhere near a TV or the Wii) temporarily and play for a while.

Shoop70

Smash Apprentice
Boxob I added you awhile ago, I should be on at 6 tonight. Cat, we've already played matches, so I look forward to playing some more later on today :) and Puff I'll add you when I get home, always looking for new matches to improve myself. :)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I can't seem to manage to get my self recorded so I'd love to record a few matches when anyone get's the chance.

I'm garbage on WiFi, and I'm thinking about trying out Fox so I wouldn't mind a few matches in general if anyone's in the mood. I'll be home all night. AIM = MdrnDayMercutio

Sadly I have to unplug the computer to plug in the lan adapter though so i can't chat at the same time.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
darkNES I'd like to face you tomorrow. Are you free anywhere between 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Eastern Time (or what you'd call your time zone)? Because I would love to play you and see a recording of my match so I can show people and help with any mistakes I made or improvements I could make within the match. Plus I'd like to test your Sonic skills compared to my sub-par Sonic skills

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Haven't visited here in awhile. Anyone wanna try and face my Sonic?

Not necessarily Sonic dittos either.

As a matter of fact, I need a bit of Wario practice.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Anyone mind doing a Sonic ditto with me? Or a snake ditto.

Or Marth... >_>

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Dude this is awesome.

FC in my sig and under my avatar.

... Sonic dittos would be vastly unhelpful for all of us, though... compared to Sonic vs. X matches, anyway... so... yeah...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i lag like a homo but ill do it anyway

btw, i saved a match were i show falco's lack of recovery and the correct way to gimp with sonic, so dnes if i send you the replay you can do whatever you want with it

Tenki

Smash Hero
Friendly request: Someone good at Battlefield

So I really suck at Battlefield and would like to fight a Sonic player who can fight there decently.

Top Bottom