• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Organize Friendlies - Can't record Until Next Week - Read First Post

Tenki

Smash Hero
;_; in some matches, it's like "Neutrals only" for first round.

...and Battlefield is 'neutral', so I can't do anything about it T__T

-----------
edit
Still looking to see if anyone good at BF can play x]

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I'm starting to like battlefield now, I do some random technical stuff on that stage with Sonic that actually feels fun. Not Melee Falcon calibur, but it's pretty good anyway.

Aerial spinshot (from ASC) to uair/bair when opponent is on the top platform
Spin jump (jumping while charging) to bair when opponent is on lower platforms. I was surprised this registers as a combo
RAR aerial spinshot to dair edgeguard, too much ****.
Aerial spinshot to escape pressure when on the platform.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
dNES, I think people need videos to see how my Sonic is. I think Im considered a good Sonic with no evidence or references other than basically... nothing, lol.

I could be wrong, though. After all, I main Sonic so I must suck like everyone else that comes here.

So yeah. Plus, I have some things I want to show you because I'm so cool.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Someone should get up vids of ASC, particularly into footstool for combos. I really want to see what everyone keeps talking about.
That goes double for me. I'm interested in exactly what has been brewing in these Sonic forums during my absent periods.

I need to play you guys online some more, but you're never online. I'm not just takling to you either IoZ.

Actually, if I ever play you, it will have to be IRL.

Top Bottom