• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Organize Friendlies - Can't record Until Next Week - Read First Post

R4ZE

Smash Ace
haha, i left my game on and left after about... 3 hours of no1 playing me. But don't worry, late rtonight at about 7 eastern.. I'm gona be all over that junk. Maybe if some others of us wanna jump on as well, I added You, terios, and umby last night. we should do some 2's action =D

Boxob

Smash Champion
Team action wtf? And yeah upload that Falcon match. Our matches yesterday were pretty bad, as in I got *****. So maybe we can record later tonight for some better matches.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
thnx for adding those videos. hope we can play some other time cause those were some good matches except for the first one where my c-stick was broken

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
Just a quick update:

I've added Terios, Umby (I wasn't sure if I had you yet), link2man22, darkNES second code, Shoop70, and Badakin's friend codes.

You guys better add me too, and I should be up and online tomorrow night.
dont worry i added u puffball hope to play u tonight

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm open for the rest of the night.

Let ***** be *****, and victories be won.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I like teams, I like green.

I think we should form green team.
Is there still space for teams? I want in if possible.

@cat: Good games man, that one last match on Smashville was too close for me.

Also, lol, I got you in the jab infinite for a while. Good stuff.

Finally, cut back on the over rolling and spinshot recovery, it gets kinda predictable.

@Boxob: Man, I really wanted to play you guys. You and Umby are both "Brawling", and I've been waiting for at least 30 minutes now.

I wanna match so bad...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gumby and Boxob got owned. I ♥ teams, even if my teammate seems determined to kill me at least twice a match. XD
God ****it. That's who was playing then.

Man, I wanted to team so bad...

gg Umby, you should have gone Toon Link s'more. I wanted to **** it.

Umby

Smash Master
God ****it. That's who was playing then.

Man, I wanted to team so bad...

gg Umby, you should have gone Toon Link s'more. I wanted to **** it.
Trying to work on Ness more. TL is my only decent character, and I don't like that fact.

That last one I ****ed around more so I could die more so I could get in on some free pizza.

And **** you and Boxob for calling me "Gumby" Izzy. :( **** hurts mah soul.

TruthTaco is rediculous repetitive, but his characters almost completely allow him to be as such without punishment.

Boxob

Smash Champion
TruthTaco is rediculous repetitive, but his characters almost completely allow him to be as such without punishment.
I've noticed. D:

I really suck at Brawl lately. I need a massive amount of 1v1s tomorrow to make me not suck as bad.

Umby

Smash Master
Hi Puffball64. Hi thecatinthehat. We have fun FFAs together.

Jiggs crouch alternation = II gud
Double Sonic Taunt + Accompanying Ganondorf taunt message = II gud
Triple Sonic Homing Attack Dogfight = II gud

Those last few matches, I was trying to pull off that dash attack cancel. After that, WFC decided to be gay.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
if he did he then he really does deserve a cookie like one those giant thrifty food cookies lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hi Puffball64. Hi thecatinthehat. We have fun FFAs together.

Jiggs crouch alternation = II gud
Double Sonic Taunt + Accompanying Ganondorf taunt message = II gud
Triple Sonic Homing Attack Dogfight = II gud

Those last few matches, I was trying to pull off that dash attack cancel. After that, WFC decided to be gay.
That Jiggs thing really was just too **** good. As was that homing attack.

See, the reason I started killing myself toward the end was because I was eating, and wanted you guys to entertain me. Didn't happen, so I had to multitask.

Also, Dash Attack Cancel?

Explain yourself.

If not, then that was directed at you too Zeal.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If I'm doing it right with Fox, then you may as well hyphen smash it.

I've adopted using the claw method for dash attack cancelled usmashes. After testing it with Snake, I'm not entirely sure if it's working right, or if I'm just doing super hyphen smashes, or something. Either that, or Snake's is ridiculously slow when compared to Sonic's, Sheik's, and Fox's.

I press the A button with my index finger, then immediately press up on the cstick with my thumb. Umby gave me the idea by saying the timing was similar to Fox's wavedash. I remember that I had a really hard time learning how to do Fox's wavedash with only one hand (using the control stick/tap jump only), even though it's ridiculously easy to do with both hands. That's when I realized that, if I alternated the button presses, instead of doing it all with one finger, it would become much much MUCH easier. Sooooooooo I brought my thumb into the mix, ala m2k style, and voila, I've either started making hyphen smashes a LOT sexier, or I can dash-attack cancel all the really fast ones.

bigman40

Smash Master
Claw method: Third finger on R trigger, Middle finger on Z button, Thumb on C-stick, and Index finger on the buttons.

I use my index finger only to jump, the rest is with my thumb. That's with my GC though. My CC i use it normally.

BTW, will be recording again soon.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Great matches last night, Umby and Puff. Sonic Dittos was epic.
When I saw you attepting the USmash cancel, I gave it a couple of tries.
I pulled it off after the 8th try. This was during the FD dittos match, when I ended up in the middle of the map and taunted. Puff took my last stock lol.

Umby

Smash Master
This will probably be my last night on wifi for a while, since I'm going home and have no wireless there, and the ethernet is not anywhere close to a TV.

Top Bottom