• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Organize Friendlies - Can't record Until Next Week - Read First Post

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
That match was one of the greatest thing I have ever witnessed. I recorded both matches. You wanna out yours or mine?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Whoa...You owned me twice over today, Phoenix. Good Games. I gotta work on my game, I can't believe I got that much worse after only a day of not playing.

*edit: no unfortunately not. DVR runs on batteries, forgot to charge.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just a quick update and stuff.

I've added SonicLucario, Phoenix Dark, catinthehat, and Seventh Sword. You guys add me too, soon as possible o' course.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I'm gonna upload the battlefield FFA we had. I know it was cut short, but it's just to priceless to ignore.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm online for the rest of the day if anyone wants to go a few rounds, just a heads up and all.

1000th post? Didn't think I had that many...

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Good games puff.
Today's been one of the worst off days in my life. I think I've won about 3 of dozens of matches
I've played today, a quarter of those matches were sonic dittos.
But I've realized something. I suck in Sonic dittos. I've played other Sonic mains for the past week. I've lost the majority of matches against them. Anyone have tips?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good games cat. I think the problem you are having is that you're slightly too easy to predict. Whenever I did an up-throw, about 90% of the time you did up-b immediately afterward.

That one kill on Smashville (the one where I followed you with my own up-b, then u-aired you) is just a small example.

Just try to mix it up every now and then, don't approach with spin-dash too often, and space your f-smashes. Mine kept eating yours because I stutter-stepped out of the way, then mine would hit you after yours was done.

PS: I'm up for ffas right now, not necessarily Sonic games.

SonicLucario, you are the only one I haven't registered yet. Get online you crazy little man.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Well, I was doing Sonic FFA's again, but Nintendo had other plans yet again. I'm up for some 1v1's, I guess.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I haven't Wifi'd anyone here in a while. D:

I hope I'm still good lol. I've been playing a lot of everyone who isn't Sonic lately. Who wants to play?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
you're kidding me. I didn't even know you lived in NY. where's Castle Golf? What part of the island do you live on?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm setting up some matches in a few minutes if anyone wants in. FFAs of course.

I would accept 1 v 1 or Team Matches as well, it doesn't matter.

EDIT: I've also been wondering about the online play. What's up with it tonight? Ninty being homosexual or what?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Dc'd after that last match, but I need to get some sleep in tonight anyways. Good games. Also, Sonic PAUNCH! <.<

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Oh I see. My cuz lives in suffolk. i didn't know centereach had smashers living there.

@SonicLucario, I'll join you. maybge my cuz and I can play 2v2. He's getting on in a while

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well I have a game set up and waiting right now.

If you're going to jump into ffas, get on now I suppose.

Top Bottom