• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Balloon

Smash Lord
Well dude, if it happened to me and Foos, there's still obviously a problem with it...

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I live in NW, in the alphabet district. Also, I think I've played you before. It was at some game design workshop at PSU. If not, it was another Samus player, who also wasn't the same person that plays on wednesdays at PSU...

Also, I'm definitely down for TANG, but indeed a location would be good.

And lastly, Watches is plural! Heheh. No big deal though.
Yeah you might have played me lol if you played someone named Riot it was me im the only Riot around.......

there is also James (Aftermath) he's plays samus and well lives at PSU so I think there is more of a chance you played him then me

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

Balloon

Smash Lord
Timmy, even with the new upload it still does this crap. Maybe upload the hi-res version? I don't mind spending like 45 minutes to dl it.. I just want it xD.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Yeah you might have played me lol if you played someone named Riot it was me im the only Riot around.......

there is also James (Aftermath) he's plays samus and well lives at PSU so I think there is more of a chance you played him then me

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:
Well. I'm pretty sure I played you once, and if Aftermath lives at PSU, he's likely the one at the weeklies of this gaming club over there, in which case I play him (And get thoroughly owned) quite a lot on wednesdays.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Timmy, i downloaded the video and well...the first minute was amazing.....I really liked the editin so far, but then, the rest gets choppy and slows down. So maybe like bart said, maybe you could upload the hi res video......when you have time.....i know you put a lot of time and effort into all the video editing, and was kinda rushed... and i thank you for gettin then up ASAP. But this time, take your time. Whenever you can, please post another link to hi res crew battle. Thanks

Edit:
So yeah, i just got done watching the crew battle and Timmy, im gonna have to hand it to you, im very impressed by the editing done to this video. It is great. Just a question, why was the match between Bart and tyler, foos camera? Didnt you record the match using the VCR? and y the first time i played, it calls my falco a mario. Its not that big of a deal. But thank you timmy for all the hardwork you put into this tourney.

Bart and Foos: I had a problem watching it also so i started to try different players besides Windows Media Player and i found Quicktime to actually work (i hate Quicktime). Bart i know you said you tried different players but did you try quicktime? Anyway, just letting everyone know the crew battle movie does work, so if it doesnt work in your current movie player, try a different one! Byes

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Does anyone still want the high-quality version uploaded? It's 476 MB.

Oh, and ignore the part where it says "Sheik vs Mario" when it is clearly Sheik vs Falco. I fixed it, but it didn't export the right file. :\

Balloon

Smash Lord
I would still like to DL the 476 MB one :p. If you don't feel like uploading it or anything, then it's really not that important.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
i like the end Timmy lol blood sweat and tears :) hahahaha anyway thanks and good work on the vids and for the record i should of beaten george

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And a chain-throwing Pichu, apparently.

(I'll try to get the hi-res video uploaded soon)

OC George

Smash Apprentice
i like the end Timmy lol blood sweat and tears :) hahahaha anyway thanks and good work on the vids and for the record i should of beaten george
Foos, you shouldnt have beaten me. You had two stock, and i had four. You didnt and shouldnt have beaten me. Let our skill reflect the outcome of the battle, you toke one stock, i toke two. Truth be known.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
lolz. George, aren't you going to OSU? We should assemble teams at our colleges(I'm at UO, rivals uh oh!) and have like.. crew matches or something. :p Commute would be simple cause there's the Greyhound.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
lolz. George, aren't you going to OSU? We should assemble teams at our colleges(I'm at UO, rivals uh oh!) and have like.. crew matches or something. :p Commute would be simple cause there's the Greyhound.
Yes i do go to OSU. That would be something. There are few good smashers here but im sure it would be lots of fun. I could drive (i really dont like taking the bus...lol). Its not that big of a deal. But i need to talk to my fellow smashers. And there needs to be some training done to my group. Crews are normally 5 vs 5 right? Osu has a club on ssbm but no one is really really into it, the competitive type. So yeah, i need to talk to them bout it. Im not sure when we can do it though, thanksgiving is coming up and then finals. I dunno. We will have to see.

And im not sure, but have i ever met you? Did you go to smashfest eugene a couple of weeks ago? Im not sure if i ever played you. lol. So yeah

GO BEAVS!!!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Osu has a club on ssbm but no one is really really into it, the competitive type. So yeah, i need to talk to them bout it.
I think an intercollegiate competition would be the best way to get people at OSU interested in elevated play. What better movtivation can one have for improvement but opposition?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
george on my first life you did 77 damage to me and i killed you and then after that i accedientally killed myself otherwise i probably would have stayed alive a lot longer. Also I know your better than me but you need to prove it this weekend come on down to my place and get owned :)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
haha George, remember a few nights near the end of summer where you, Tyler, Jesse, and James would make the journey to Gresham to my place? I'm Josh. Also, no one else here is that stellar either, but I think with a little prep it could be interesting. And yeah, it'd probably be good to do after finals and the holiday season.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
george on my first life you did 77 damage to me and i killed you and then after that i accedientally killed myself otherwise i probably would have stayed alive a lot longer. Also I know your better than me but you need to prove it this weekend come on down to my place and get owned :)
Yeah, thats true you maybe would have stayed a lil longer if you didnt "kill yourself" even though there is a chance that even if you did return, i would have counted on it and countered, but oh well, im down for playing this weekend, i think my fox is getting better than my falco so be prepared. And i dont know whats wrong with tyler, hes kinda slowing down on smash. Try to get together with him more and play.

haha George, remember a few nights near the end of summer where you, Tyler, Jesse, and James would make the journey to Gresham to my place? I'm Josh. Also, no one else here is that stellar either, but I think with a little prep it could be interesting. And yeah, it'd probably be good to do after finals and the holiday season.
Yeah i remember you, the BadA** player at that computer DDR. Lol, still very impressed. Yeah your that sheik player. hey thats pretty cool then. There is a player at OSU that is very interesting. He is very good, better than me (but thats not to hard right?). No but really, this guy is quite amazing for someone who hasnt been to any tourneys or anything like that. So yeah, after the holidays would be great. Where do you want it to be held? Maybe at UO, ill give you home turf advantage, and just incase tudios, timmy, and or tommy want to show up.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'll come. :D

Oh, and what's the update on the Legendary Corvaillis Smasher coming to TANG?

OC George

Smash Apprentice
I'll come. :D

Oh, and what's the update on the Legendary Corvaillis Smasher coming to TANG?
I havent talked to him since the last tourney we had which was one day before sf E. Lol. Maybe i should see if he will come. I know for sure i want him on team Beavers. Destroy the ducks!!! lol

FoosJr

Smash Ace
george when he beat you was your controller unplugged? lol I would also like to see this legendary smasher in action, i might have to come down by bus just to watch, unless you want me on OSU by assotiation of my cousin :)

OC George

Smash Apprentice
george when he beat you was your controller unplugged? lol I would also like to see this legendary smasher in action, i might have to come down by bus just to watch, unless you want me on OSU by assotiation of my cousin :)
No, thats what amazes me. The fact that he can lay waste to me even though he isnt very competitive, no tourneys no nothing. He got his skill from watching videos...and im telling you, this guy is pretty good.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Make sure he comes to TANG then. I'm sure eveyone wants to meet him. If not, then I guess I can wait for the OSU vs UO competition to meet him.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey sir smashers im iori from planet memphis i was wondering how and were is the death by **** or dbr thread at any help may save your planet im in the insomnia in the atlantic south is the reginal zones but basically what im look for is the song to zelgadis shinded blinded bob money overdose and the king i have to have their songs its driving me crazy any help is appreciated

Ps Oh hey timmy i lke your banner

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Timmy if you wish to express any inner homosexual feelings that you have been having for ratking then please post the high quality video.

Top Bottom