• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Well here is my rough, and when I say rough I mean ROUGH, as in totally craptacular and made by someone not qualified for the job, these are based on tourney results of TANGs that I have seen and 0C2 results. These are best 15 btw.

1. Tori
2. Gimpyfish
3. Ratking
4. Juce
5. SilentWolf
6.Aftermath
7. Dawg
8. DMStudios
9. Dirthead
10. T!Mmy
11. T0mmy
12. Master of Chu
13. Teddy
14. Keevvviiinnnn (Don't know if I did that right)
15. Riot

Again, this was a very rough list and probably should not have been done by me. Ka-Master isn't on there because I have never seen results of a TANG or Oregon tourney with him on there, but I think he should definitely be on there somewhere. There is probably a couple people who will be mad with their placings(If they even see this) But I think someone else should do it, if you guys want to.

I don't recall even seeing you at a TANG, DOC?

Well one that I was at atleast......

And number 15 that's pritty weak lol

that list is really weird

Tori #1 yes I can see but gimpy above silent wolf?

No offence gimpy by the way it's just I have seen wolf do some damage

and Ratking above jesse, James, and Tyler....

Ratking is good dont get me wrong but I have seen the power all 3 of those guys have I think there would have to be a power rankings tournament lol

If there was one I could get my self off of #15 and get about half way up that list lol where I belong.

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Again, this was a very rough list and probably should not have been done by me.
I agree with the last half of this quote. For starters, you cannot have both Oregon and Washington in the same list according to the SWF Power Ranking guidelines. I'm not even going to comment on the placings and players included.

timmy ur dates for ur combo vids where way off :p im AIDS16 from youtube btw
Of course! I decided to put more time and effort into each of the videos. ^_^
Since you found the OSM thread, are you from Oregon? And, if so, are you coming to any SSB events soon?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sorry, guys, Doc was working off my Power Ranking list which was this:

1. Doc Holiday
2. Master of Chu
3. Rathing
4. Kyle
5. Doc Holiday
6. Sastopher
7. Shena
8. Josh's kid
9. the rest of OR
10. Definitely not Joshisrad because he won't even make the list for some reason.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord

0. Doc Holiday
1. Doc Holiday
2. Master of Chu
3. Rathing
4. Kyle
5. Doc Holiday
6. Sastopher
7. Shena
8. Josh's kid
9. the rest of OR
10. Definitely not Joshisrad because he won't even make the list for some reason.
11. Doc Holiday
fixed.

anyway, oregon power rankings are a bad idea, we need players before we can do such a thing.

Master of Chu

Smash Cadet

1. Doc Holiday
2. Master of Chu
3. Rathing
4. Kyle
5. Doc Holiday
6. Sastopher
7. Shena
8. Josh's kid
9. the rest of OR
Hey number two, not bad. I could live with that.:chuckle:

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
who's shena? if he's someone i haven't played or if he's made up, i definitely wanna play him.
oh, be sure to get the vids of my bowser up guys(if there ARE any) since i really have no vids up at all.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
We have Oregon player it's just we all don't get along and we all live so far away from eachother and not enough of us come together

There is my crew

RIOT - ME

MANGLER - Keith

GUN - Andrew

HAWG- Ryan

DILL- Dylan

And Mike- Ness

Then think of Brats grant pass crew

Timmy/Tommy eugene crew

James with jesse

Ratking

DAWG

Soap

Bunsin

There are many oregon players

All of these player that I have named off are very good at smash we have a great set up for Oregon

Riot6777

Smash Ace
They play smash I have played with like all of them in the last week

Besides RATKING I DONT KNOW WHAT HE DOES ANYMORE SAME WITH DAWG

James and jesse play like every day same with Timmy and Tommy

We all play alot it's just like I said we all dont get togeather and do so

Juce

Smash Ace
i hate playing with james because he plays samus so i only get to play at tournaments.

and why is Gayvid so gay?

STATUTORY!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Riot, your list of Oregon players is less than 20 smashers, and some of them I've never even seen before, let alone attend tournaments regularly. Keith hasn't come to a tournament since... I don't know, did he even go to the big TANG (12)? Gun I at least saw at TANG 20. Kyle seceeded from Oregon from what I can tell. Who knows what ever happened to Dawg. I don't know who Soap and Bunsin are.

t0mmy and I don't play against each other because he just walks off the side of the stage, SDs, constantly johns, and then tells me I'm not really trying against him. This is why I refuse to face him in tournaments. :mad:

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Riot, your list of Oregon players is less than 20 smashers, and some of them I've never even seen before, let alone attend tournaments regularly. Keith hasn't come to a tournament since... I don't know, did he even go to the big TANG (12)? Gun I at least saw at TANG 20. Kyle seceeded from Oregon from what I can tell. Who knows what ever happened to Dawg. I don't know who Soap and Bunsin are.

t0mmy and I don't play against each other because he just walks off the side of the stage, SDs, constantly johns, and then tells me I'm not really trying against him. This is why I refuse to face him in tournaments. :mad:
I didn't add everyone to that list. lol And most of my crew don't like going to tournaments because they feel like they have better things to do. And most of them work alot. Keith said he will join me in the next tournament that we dont have to travle far to.

As for soap and bunsin, those to you have seen before but I am sure you dont remember. lol Soap was at TANG 20 with GUN and I.

This list was very small. I just didn't want to put everyone down, you have most people on your list on the front page of this topic thingy. lol I just added the people no one really sees, but I play alot. lol

My crew is great, and if there is a TANG that is at like PSU I am sure I might be able to get most of them to come. At least GUN and Keith, maybe Soap ........ I would have to check with Ryan, Dylan, Mike, Chris and all those other guys that I am not thinking of.......

Balloon

Smash Lord
Surprisingly, down here in Grants Pass we have a good amount of players. The only problem is that only like three of us are competitive/semi-competitive, and the rest are good but just don't care to improve at all.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
is the date for the next TANG decided yet? i'd also like to know where it'll be held. also, i'm hoping to get some practice in before the next TANG, unlike last time...

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Next TANG is probably going to be at Jesse's house again, just because it's very easy to do from there.

Since Duke kind of disappeared with his tournament thing (which would have replaced TANG in January) I'll say that next TANG is like first or second week of January, depending on what works for the most people.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
That sounds good to me........

Say Kevin where do you live because if it's not to far from me I will play with you for a little bit before the tournament.

I am going to come up with a date for some people to come over hang out and play I only want a few people though like 5 anyway Kevin your invited and Mast of Chu can come if you would like...

Anyone else like to come hang out for a little but to fight some of my crew???

T0MMY

Smash Master
Front page list is kind of organized so that the people who play most regularly are at top.
We should just have a gathering of Oregon Smashers and have everyone play everyone in a best of two match and whoever wins the most gets a higher ranking. And if they don't participate, they don't get listed on the power rankings, simple as that.

PS: I don't play t!mmy because he refuses to listen to my advice in how to get better thereby playing him would make me worse and self-destructing would be a better alternative. But I think that just makes me not want to play in general which might explain why I just forfeit all the time.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hm, I actually like the idea of rankings based on people actually playing each other. I will put thought into this subject.

PS: I'm not going to comment on your Post Script. :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey, fellow OR-smashers. I would like the "Big January Tournament" to be more of a celebration than just a normal tournament. As such, it should be an annual event that reflects on the previous year and ushers in a new year of SSB.

Because of this, I move that the name should be changed to something more fitting and have come up with the following:

Oregon SSB Celebration '07

Make suggestions as you see fit, please.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey, fellow OR-smashers. I would like the "Big January Tournament" to be more of a celebration than just a normal tournament. As such, it should be an annual event that reflects on the previous year and ushers in a new year of SSB.

Because of this, I move that the name should be changed to something more fitting and have come up with the following:

Oregon SSB Celebration '07

Make suggestions as you see fit, please.
Suggestions:
Get all of Oregon involved in this 2006 wrap-up event. This means no johns for Shin & Kyle, maybe even get Dawg to get involved.
Then we hold every kind of tourney we can cram into the weekend. This includes Low-tier, 1v1, 2v2, (1v2?), Crews, and the tournement where everyone plays everyone.
My suggestion would to make most of these free, but maybe hold usual 1v1 & 2v2 matches with a cash prize like usual because there's plenty of people who would want that. But the free tournement play with no cash prize would allow for everyone to join in without having to worry about putting in a few dollars for entrance fee (which has been a reason for some people not to join in).

Trophies for the winners in each category.
Maybe have an awards ceremony.
Champagne? X^D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I have the schedule of events pretty much worked out already. All the details will be posted with the tournament thread once a venue is set.

Still brainstorming for the name... right now I have it listed as "2006 Oregon Smash Awards" on the first page.

Super Bonus Suprise:
SF:E Crew Battle (2006-12) Part 1

SF:E Crew Battle (2006-12) Part 2

For some reason, they came out small. If you want a larger view, click on the icon in the lower right corner for full-screen view and resize your browser however you like.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Can't wait for this. Also James, I just noticed that I have P.E. after math or I have P.E. Aftermath lol. I laughed so hard when I noticed that.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yes, Low Tier Singles and Low Tier Doubles. Actual definition of "low tier" will be figured out prior since many a player questions the validity of Link, Luigi, and Roy as low tier.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Doc - It's because I so adamantly endorse physical excercise and education on the subject.

t!MmY - That sounds pretty corney, but as long as there's a tournament then that'd be good. Just find the venue and have all the stuff planned out with enough time and I'd be up for it. Also, keep the name of whatever franchise it's a part of, the "2006 Awards" thing sounds pretty lame.

T0mmy - You're a very bad liar, and somehow you think it's funny. From everything I've seen, you're the one that never tries to get better, johns about tournament matches, and then plays X person in friendlies afterwards and think you're better. I realize what you said was sarcastic, but again, it's not really funny, and at least Timmy tries to learn how to improve instead of johnning about wrists and being tired.

Also, I realize that me saying that makes me a huge hypocrite, but I don't really care all that much.

David - Would you want to play sometime before the next tournament?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I guess I could play you a little bit before the tournament James you should bring jesse and a couple of crew guys to come play some of my crew lol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We would NK, but all the money would probably go toward growing more trees and any left over would pay for some Californian's sales tax. :laugh:

Top Bottom