• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
Otto, Mike and I just started camping at the last smashfest lol. Ohwell, camping is tight and OR should ***** less about it.

Out of staters love money. In fact, OOS of WA won't come unless there is money to be had.
Nobody said specifically anyone in WA camps, I think James was joking about how if you camp you become better and then move to WA because WA has better players. The only person whom we said camps is Balloon (aka Dirt, aka Bart) and was somehow taken as though it was a bad tactic. Most of Eugene thinks it's a good tactic for some characters on some stages, but I personally find it very annoying, especially when they play tag (running away from their camping spot trying not to get hit, but hitting you).

I think the next Smash Fest: Eugene is going to be a big deal, that one is in january. And you should reread my post, I didn't so there should be absolutely no cash prizes, I said there should be many small tournement events without cash prizes, but with trophies and such (including the usual 1v1 & 2v2 cash prize events). Besides, I don't think any OOS Smashers have ever come to a Eugene event, so it'd be pointless to try to lure them in with money. Since we're CentrOregen (central Oregon) it's the furthest distance away from both CA & WA which is why TANGs are for OOS smashers from WA.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
im not from oregon, but im coming up to Hillbsboro, Oregon from Arizona to visit my girlfriend, but if any of u are willing to make the trip im down to smash :D

Zarelid

Smash Lord
heh ill be up there sometime in march, ill let u guys know when i go up, ill post exactly when ill be there in this same thread :)

SRY this is TemplarPsi, I was using my friends Screename.

T0MMY

Smash Master
The Super Smash Twins will probably make it to the Hillsboro Smashfest.
btw, I'm typing this on my Wii. weeeee!

Master of Chu

Smash Cadet
Yah, I wish I could be typing things on my wii but it wasn't untell after I hooked it up that I learned that an additional cord is needed to hook it up to non-wireless internet.:mad:

By the way, has it been decided which week Tang is going to fall on or is that all still up in the air?

Just because Oregon folk wern't in the vids from TANG 20 doesn't mean they wern't still tournament matches. WA would really like the tang vids. I noticed that Timmy and Tommy have 2v2 vids of me and teddy vs them in friendlys. Thats fine and dandy, thanks for telling us >_> but our 1v1 vids would be tight.

Also utilize deodorant.

BY THE WAY...THAT WAS EGGZ...

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
i'll be home, so just come over and nock on the door.....
i love washington, no matter what...
cool, i'll be over there 2-3 o' clock PM, pacific time (US and canada). tell james and any other oregonianers you can get to go to come too.

EDIT: typos on the list. zeostar apparently plays dr. mariof. kazwashere and GanonsAdvisor both have [/size] after their characters.

Juce

Smash Ace
<--- Aftermath

Silent Wolf, or Eggz, Timmy and Tommy took the tapes that they brought with them and recorded by themselves, so that's why they uploaded their stuff and why I haven't uploaded the 1v1s.

rar

Balloon

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought only the "Utilize Deodorant" part was you. Well either way, I thought it was pretty arrogant sounding.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Eggz, more than me not posting the vids from resentment of not being in the finals, it's the fact that my current setup makes it too effort intensive to capture VCR stuff(s), so that's why they never went up

I posted this on my Wii!

zeostar

Smash Cadet
It's been a while since I posted. I really want to play my Doc against someone other than my friend at school. It's fun and all, but I need more of a challenge.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Did you try playing against a computer? Or is that your friend from school? pool table.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I wasn't really talking about you James, I could never be mad at you =)

I was just a bit confounded by there being 2v2 friendlys of Teddy and I up yet no singles matches.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
omg, big news!

silentwolf is no longer a moderator!!!!!

wtf!?!?!?!?!?!
You're more ******** than you should be. He just changed his options so that his name isn't colored, even though he is still a moderator. Check the bottom of the Pacific West page and his name is still there, just oddly not colored.

I never claimed to not be one, It's because my name was yellow and my profile title was "No longer a mod".
mindgraines.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I trust everyone had a fun winter vacation.

And I hope nobody neglected their Smash practice in place of consuming large quantities of fattening food... because I haven't. ;)

Top Bottom