• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Balloon

Smash Lord
Hey Timmy, James said he wanted the match he and I played in tourney on Dream Land 64. :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ah yes, I will have that fixed soon. This audio problem is messing everything up.

Edit:
Okay, everything should be working now. ^_^

Balloon

Smash Lord
Um, Timmy... Why did you remove my match against Shin? Wasn't that the one he wanted? Or wut...

AHHHH They're all being taken down!!! :(

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, tommorow at my house bunch of my friends are gonna play smash, so if anyone here wants to come that would be awesome!

12:00 - 3:00 PM (3 hours, short I know, but I got wrestling practice that I can't get out of)
Please BYOC, and any cubes would also be great, I got plenty of TV's to spare

2091 Country Club rd.
Lake Oswego, OR, 97034

I figure I got a half day, why not spend it playing smash :)

If anyone could come that would be sweet, also give me a call if you need 503-442-5784 (name's Brandon, but you can call me Kami XD)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sorry, video requests are closed as I'm having a heap of trouble with editing crews. That and school.

Balloon

Smash Lord
And Timmy, what happened to a lot of the videos? Did you take them down for a reason?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I deleted videos from Youtube that had audio problems. I also accidentally deleted a few others by accident. I don't know which ones I didn't put back online, but I really, really don't have time to figure all that out now. As it is, I may not be able to have the crew battle up by this weekend like I wanted. :(

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I've been taking quite the break from Smash, as it is getting too bland playing people at UO. Tournaments are cool because you get to play a plethora of unique minds. As for me, it seems to be getting rather droll, especially when I don't have to think to play. =/ It's ruining the game for me. I need some tournament action or I may quit for the most part. When's Tang 21 and where?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The crew battle is finished!.... almost

I just need a name for each crew. I don't really want to name them "Team 1" and "Team 2" if I don't have to.

Discuss team names as I finish editing and I will add them in before I upload it. If I don't hear back from anyone by tonight, I will just put "Team 1" and "Team 2". :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I just got done talking to the team captains, and here are the crews:

"Countered by Sheik" - MoC, Aftermath, Dirthead, Edgar, OC George, t!mmy

"Half Asleep" - Milk, Shin, t0mmy, Tyler, Foos, Tudios

Crews will be done by tonight if all goes well. ^_^

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The Crew Battle came out to be 175 MB, and that's exported at 25% quality. If I were to export at 100% quality, it would probably be about 250 MB or so.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the upload to finish. Sorry, but this will only be available on Filefront since Youtube is limited to 10mins/100MB and Google requires me to download a program to upload more than 100MB.

I'm sure you guys will be impressed with the editing I did. ^_^

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I met a dude here who's living in apartments. His name is Byron. Sophomore at UO. He's probably the best at UO next to me, and he shows great potential. He doesn't really wavedash or cancel or anything, but he knew about it and had begun practicing more advanced crap, and he did dash dance and edgeguard/hog/whatev. So if there's a Byron on this site who I've never seen, speak up! And if there's not, timmy and tommy I'm sure you'll look forward to meeting the guy and his friend, they're pretty cool.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Well, not that I'm unappreciative or anything (I realize the time and effort you've put into all of this, and thank you for it), Timmy, but I sure hope there's a high res version, because this is not watchable at all. After about a minute into the video everything just starts freezing every second for a split second...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Seriously? 0_0
That's not because of the low-resolution... but try watching it on a smaller screen? It works fine when I watch it, even on full-screen mode. If it really is that bad, I will try to fix it. But whatever updates I have to make will have to wait until after I wait in line for Wii.

T0MMY

Smash Master
James, you were fully asleep, but your crew's john was being countered by Sheik. You were countered by Sheik and Ganondorf, so where's your crew spirit now? Although, I have to admit, I was the only one half asleep, I think everyone else needs to get their own johns.
It's crazy I'm still not fully awake through the day, and it's been a week. I feel like I'm going to be permanently sleep deprived o_o;
Oh, before I forget, there were a couple mistakes in the editing, like it said Sheik vs Mario instead of Sheik vs Falco.
Going to go get a Wii now... sleepless nights will ensue...

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Timmy thanks for putting up the crew battles so early i know that there a pain to edit too so great job. and Are you and Tommy going to Tang 21? because i would like friendlies first thing just to see how my sheik is coming along.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Man I don't know what's wrong then. It won't play in any of my players, and it's definitely not my computer because everything else plays fine (and I have a pretty decent machine...). Maybe there were issues when I dled it or something... I'll try again.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Well i've been trying to watch the crew battle for some time now but everytime i go to watch it, it starts to get choppy about a quater of the way through the first match. Did you start doing something on your computer in the middle of the upload Timmy, or is that just the low quality punishment?

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Hey, where in Portland do you live? I live on 82nd next to Foster RD so if your close and would like to play just let me know....

Where is TANG 21 going to be?

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:
I live in NW, in the alphabet district. Also, I think I've played you before. It was at some game design workshop at PSU. If not, it was another Samus player, who also wasn't the same person that plays on wednesdays at PSU...

Also, I'm definitely down for TANG, but indeed a location would be good.

And lastly, Watches is plural! Heheh. No big deal though.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
The guy you played was probably James. If he sucked at life, that's quite indicative of his character. =D

Top Bottom