• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

only B-Tier?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Cmon we have the best Grab in the game and an amazing Bair, we are at least last in A-Tier IMO.

What do you think?

What made us sinking into B-Tier?

What can we do to prove that DDD is better?

Or is he actually that "bad" (Well, Top of B is not really bad you know)?

Just Discuss DDDs new Tier List placing here.

~Out

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Cmon we have the best Grab in the game and an amazing Bair, we are at least last in A-Tier IMO.
thats so 2009

What do you think?
its a fine placement

mach tornado, cgs,pew - - - pew pew - - - -, spacing, multi hit moves, meta game evolution

idk, place higher?

hes in this spot for a reason

~Out
i honestly dont care that much

T3h Albino

Smash Master
He's just not as great of a character as he use to be. People learn, and matchups change.
I'm sure someone will come in here and give you a long write up and stuff, but It's fairly simple why we dropped.

Metaknight
Falco
Ice Climbers
People learning the matchup
Camping
Dedede's cornucopia of exploitable factors

In reality we'd be top of A tier on the old list if it makes you feel better, but they decided metaknight is the only top tier in this game *they are right*. So instead of being A tier, and everyone over us being S tier, we're B tier and they are all A tier.
Most of the dedede boards knew we'd be exactly where we are, it was just a matter of when the list was coming out.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
I think it's because DDD lacks depth, imo he was already nearly maxed out last year, like Ike and DK, he lacks variety in gameplay and people learn the matchup very quick.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Tbh, all the chars above you deserve to be above you. Except Marth, I dunno bout him.
im not sure if wario or marth should be above us, but best to leave that to someone that actually knows both characters meta games better than I

other than that im fine chillin in B with my homies :dedede:
:pikachu2: and :dedede:
:olimar:

sup gais

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion

What do you think?

~Out
Seriously why does it matter? I'm surprised that somebody actually cared lol. We have the best grab range but certainly not the best grab game. What's a better grab game than a 0-death anyways?
There's no 'getting him better' anymore. He's not a bad character.
Our spot is fine where it is, and there are definitely a lot more better characters than him.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Bottom of A, top of B, does it really matter where we are? Not really.

Marth and Wario DEFINATELY deserve to be ahead of us.

Dedede is a good character, guys, but the characters ahead of us are definately, overall, our betters (at this point in the metagame).

In all hoesty, not much. He is where he belongs, as of right now.

A better question would be "what can we do to prove DDD is where he should be?" The answer to this is: keep repping the King, work to place higher in tournaments.

Just stick to him and prove that just because he keeps going down (hopfully not again for awhile because, as I said, I think he is where he should be), we will stand by him.

As has been said before, he's a good character, guys. Very good. But he's not the best.

Coney

Smash Master
we're where we belong. that's all there really is to say about it. our boy definitely isn't cut from the same cloth as the rest of the top tier, but to be the top high tier is definitely an accomplishment.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
IMO they should just extend A tier to 7 people and throw d3 in there. I think there is a definite gap between d3 and pikachu, but at the same time the people above him seem in place (except ice climbers but that could just be my yoshi main side of me showing \O.o/)

Top Bottom