• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One stage you would want in Brawl

cutter

Smash Champion
As a big Metroid fan, I really don't like Norfair too much. I would have preferred Tourian for its mechanical lair, turrets, and the Mother Brain instead. :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well it definetly should be Bowser's Castle just like in the original Super Mario. Bros, with platforms, lava, spikes, etc..

The-Hobo

Smash Rookie
I really miss the 64 Pokemon map. Saffron City. My favourite...ever. Also, hyrule 64. Loved it.

NéNé

Smash Rookie
I think we should have had a carnival themed level from Donkey Kong Country 2 for Diddy, and have we all forgotten about the "Twinkle Park" level from Sonic with the MOST CATCHY MUSIC EVER.

Also I'm going to jump way outiside the box with this but what about the "Migen Brawl" level from Mischeif Makers OR ANY LEVEL FROM THAT GAME. how bout the fight with cerberus alpha where your riding on a cat

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
It would be cool to have a stage were you play capture the flag, were the flag is an item and all you can do is run, shield, and dodge. if you get hit the flag drops and the other team can put it back in there "base".

And as a diffrent stage it was an obsticle course that would be sweet and there could be hiding spots were other players could hit you or throw items at u.

That makes me think me and my freinds play tag sometimes, it would be cool to have a stage thats big with forts and stuff and u play tag, and the one thats it is the only 1 who can attack and the could be cave like areas were people could hide and stuff like that yeah that would be cool.

Colbert

Smash Apprentice
64: Saffron City
Melee: Kongo Jungle (the one with the raft) and Fountain of Dreams

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this was already mentioned or not, but I think it would be cool to play on a Wii. :) Sort of like Mario Kart for the DS, where they had a DS place in Battle. :bee: Every now and than, a game disc would pop out of the left (Which you can stand on), and besides that, it's a pretty basic stage. Just a big block Lolz.

Alric

Smash Rookie
1. I think they should have brought over Brinstar depths, I miss it.:(
2. A Twilight Princess Zant fight stage that switches to the different areas of the fight.
3. A tetris stage for the character they should have added; L-Block!
4. Either the n64 DK stage or that other Dk course by the waterfall. I miss being shot from a barrel cannon.
5. A remade fountain of dreams and a remade final destination without death trap edges.
6. A metroid stage with a chozo theme.
7. A metroid stage of Aether that switches between Aether and Dark Aether as you play.

I don't know how much of this has been said, so sorry if I'm stealing any ideas.:lick:

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Mario Galaxy Stage FTW!!!

Something like Delfino Plaza but in space. The Galaxy music would also be great

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
-Rainbow Road (Mario Kart)
-Target Terror (DKC2)
-Big Shell (Metal Gear Solid)

It would have been cool if they made some of the stages in SSE playable. Like, the streets of New Pork City.

And SSB needs a more apocalyptic stage. I'm not sure what yet.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
It'd be cool to have a Death Mountain stage from Ocarina of Time. You could have ledges here and there, while Gorons come rolling over the field.

It would also be cool to have a twilight stage that morphed all the time.

Oh, and there could be a stage in front of the Spirit Temple in OoT.

Also.......(blah blah rant rant)

Thundershock fan

Smash Cadet
i miss Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, Hyrule Castle, and Kongo Jungle from 64

my brothers and i would always play those stages in 2v2s.(those were the days) :(

Its The Jinks

Smash Cadet
DREAMLAND 64 the stage could even be used as a neutral. Makes no sense why they would bring back green greens instead like if they were really serious. :p

Shark91

Smash Rookie
I would have liked to see Hyrule Castle 64 in Brawl. It was always my favorite back in the day. Fortunately I was (somewhat) able to recreate it with the Stage Builder.

nirniva

Smash Rookie
*WARNING! WEIRD IDEA*
I would like to see a Guitar Hero stage where you fight at the bottom of the "note highway". Notes could do mild damage if they hit you.

Also, I fully support Bowser's Castle and the Crystal Cave from Yoshi's Island.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Fire Field - Cylinder Knot (complete with lava and gravity in the centre of the stage)
and a Donkey Kong Country 2 stage with authentic Donkey Kong Country 2 music (I could rattle off an idea for almost every level of the game, but that's not the topic)

fear17

Smash Apprentice
one of the stages i miss is dream land that was a very cool stage and another one is fountains of dreams this two stages should of made it into brawl

TheShantyDweller

Smash Rookie
A different Mario Kart stage might be cool. Like somehow represent block fort in smash bros. It pisses me off that Mario Kart always finds a way to ruin battle mode

gantrain05

Smash Master
blah, too many hyrule 64's, i didn't think the stage was really all that interesting or fun, probably one of the more boring 64 stages actually, how about the old mario bros stage? that one had stuff goin on, those pipe pihranas, the 2 platforms that raise and lower depending on whos standing on it, and not to mention u can go thru the pipes!!!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I think the old Mario Bros would rock, just keep the graphics so it can have the "Feel" of the SSB64.

And some starfox stage that not on a spaceship.

A more fun Metroid stage, other than the fire coming out routine.

Another Kirby Stage that can have some songs that fit in it.(Butter Building, Forest Area, Frozen Hillside, DDD's theme, Boss Battle Medley) don't fit Halberd as much as the others.

Make FD bigger.

An Actual good DK stage, the only reason I play Rumble Falls is because of K.Rool's song and Bramble Blast.

Ace55

Smash Lord
If we had a version of Spear Pillar without the loop and the overly agressive Pokemon that would rock (although the fact you can run around in a circle seems to be the main reason it's banned).

I just love the whole 'the stage is flipped but actually it isn't' part of it.

^and please, don't make FD bigger, projectile spam is bad enough as it is.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
A Mario Galaxy stage would be cool.
( Thinks about evil retro mario purple coin level in toy galaxy -_-')
( Thinks about how awesome a disappearing stage would be ^_^)
Yeah, I know what you're thinking...TOURNAMENT BAN!

Goldmick

Smash Rookie
I Made a costum stage with four walls.. With A space for entering obviously, cause characters appear on top of it..
It's really fun..
It would be great if there was an actual stage like that..
It's just ukemi madness, and it's fun cause you can't be KO'd that easily.. You have to bounce to other characters so they pass through the little hole in the stage..

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
a guitar hero stage? buttons flying along the screen... all i got so far. any1 can refine?

Top Bottom