• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One stage you would want in Brawl

Shackel11

Smash Cadet
Bowser's Castle.

I'm wondering why it wasn't in there anyway? Was Norfair going to be it?

Mario Universe Stages

-Bowser’s Castle (from Super Mario Bros.)
-Peach Beach (from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
-The Dark World (from Super Mario 64)
-The Observatory (from Super Mario Galaxy)
-Axem Ranger Flagship (from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
-Star Road (from Paper Mario)

DK Universe Stages

-Kongo Jungle (from Donkey Kong Country)
-DK Island (from Donkey Kong 64)
-Gangplank Galleon (from Diddy Kong’s Quest)
-Timber’s Island (from Diddy Kong Racing)

Yoshi Universe Stages

-Baby Bowser’s Castle (from Yoshi’s Island)
-Cave of Wickedness (from Tetris Attack)
-Yoshi’s Cookie (from Yoshi’s Cookie)
-Yoshi’s Story (from Yoshi’s Story)

Wario Universe Stages

-Rudy’s Castle (from Dr. Mario 64)
-Wario’s Amusement Park (from DanceDanceRevolution: Mario Mix)
-Temple of Form (from WarioWare: Smooth Moves)
-Diamond City Road (from WarioWare, Inc.)

Zelda Universe Stages

-Ganon’s Tower (from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
-Inside the Moon (from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask)
-Great Bay (from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask)
-Hyrule Castle (from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
-Tal Tal Heights (from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening)

Kirby Universe Stages

-King Dedede’s Palace (from Kirby’s Dream Land 3)
-Fountain of Dreams (from Kirby’s Adventure)
-Rainbow Resort (from Kirby’s Adventure)
-The World of Drawcia (from Kirby: Canvas Curse)

Pikmin Universe Stages

-The Impact Site (from Pikmin)
-The Final Trial (from Pikmin)
-Emergence Cave (from Pikmin 2)

Metroid Universe Stages

-Brinstar (from Metroid)
-Crateria (from Metroid)
-Tourian (from Metroid)
-Chozodia (from Metroid)

Kid Icarus Universe Stages

-Overworld (from Kid Icarus)
-The Palace in the Sky (from Kid Icarus)

Ice Climber Universe Stages

-Icicle Mountain (from Ice Climber)
-Mountain 32 (from Ice Climber)

Nintendo Universe Stages

-Island of the Ancients (from the Subspace Emissary)
-NES Age (from various NES classics)

Star Fox Universe Stages

-Sauria (from Star Fox Adventures)
-Krazoa Palace (from Star Fox Adventures)
-Fichina (from Star Fox: Assault)
-Katina Outpost (from Star Fox: Assault)
-Venom (from Star Fox 64)

F-Zero Universe Stages

-Bianca City (from F-Zero X)
-Red Canyon (from F-Zero X)
-Mute City (from F-Zero)

Pokemon Universe Stages

-Silph Co. (from Pokemon: Red/Blue/Yellow Versions)
-Mt. Silver (from Pokemon: Gold/Silver/Crystal Versions)
-Realgam Tower (from Pokemon Colosseum)
-Citadark Isle (from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)
-Stargazer Colosseum (from Pokemon: Battle Revolution)

Fire Emblem Universe Stages

-Altea Battlefield (from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light)
-The Dark Tower (from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)
-Dragon Gate (from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword)
-Daein Castle Court (from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
-Tower of Guidance (from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)

Mother Universe Stages

-Fourside (from Mother 2)
-Mt. Itoi (from Mother)
-Empire Porky Building (from Mother 3)
-Giygas (from Mother 2)

Game & Watch Universe Stages

-Flat Zone (from the Super Smash Bros. Melee version)
-Flat Zone 3 (from various Game & Watch classics)

Metal Gear Universe Stages

-Zanzibarland (from Metal Gear Solid 2: Solid Snake)
-Snowfield (from Metal Gear Solid)

Sonic Universe Stages

-Final Zone XX (from various Sonic games)
-Special Stage (from various Sonic games)

Smash Universe Stages

-Subspace (exclusively from Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

^Beat that. ;)
How long did it take you to type all of that!?

l3rian

Smash Cadet
i think it would be cool if they had stages that werent meatn for fighting like a soccer field where it keeps the score, or a stage where u have a runner and a defenseman that has to stop the runner from making to to the finish in a big stage

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
A Bowser castle stage, A pokemon stadium that changed the electric part into thunder coming down from the sky or something electric instead of those **** reels. A Resident evil stage if any RE character made it in.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
-A stage where you ride on Ho-Oh or Lugia across Johto.
-Dream Land 64
-A better Pirate Ship with drop offs across the ocean that doesn't just consist of a single random rock.
-Cannon's core from SA2

Spiteful Link

Smash Rookie
Do I have to say it? BOWSER'S CASTLE.

Returning Stages - Smash 64: Hyrule Castle and Saffron City. It might be interesting to have Saffron City's random Pokémon be from more recent games like the Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald and Diamond/Pearl titles, but I personally think I'd want the original Pokémon for the sake of respect for the original stage - and nostalgia. Except MAYBE we could have the Pokémon that appear not be cut-out images, yes? =P

Returning Stages from Melee: Fourside and Fountain of Dreams.

Other new stages... A Galaxy stage of some kind, like, say, Good Egg Galaxy. ANY stage representing one of the Mario RPG titles, whether it's SMRPG 1 or 2 (Paper Mario), TTYD, or SPM. Perhaps one stage could be the Excess Express, and players could break open the roofs of some of the compartments and drop into them?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
i think it would be cool if they had stages that werent meatn for fighting like a soccer field where it keeps the score, or a stage where u have a runner and a defenseman that has to stop the runner from making to to the finish in a big stage
Yeah, that's one thing I was suggesting during The Big Hype. It would be nice if the game had more game modes like soccer, ctf, or that runner-defense men idea which is actually really cool.

ike/marth smasher

Smash Cadet
i would have to go for a stage where you ride lugia. lugia will sometimes shake you off and you'll be falling for a while, then after a few seconds lugia comes back but at a different angle
it is kind of like a mix of the coneria and venom stages of melee

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
Golden Sun stages. Sol Sanctum and Venus (or Mars) Lighthouse in particular.

Every single N64 stage (Except Sector X and Zebes, since those are obviously in already, just different incarnations).

More Zelda stages. I could see a Kakariko Village stage for some reason, as well as the interior of Ganon's Castle from Ocarina of Time, as well as the Clock Tower from Majora's Mask.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Dream Land...ohh...and that one pokemon level from N64 smash. The good old times. =P

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I would say:
Rainbow road: this would be a better pick than the current mario circuit stage, and rainbow road has always appeared the last course in EVERY game. I can't really explain how the stage would be constructed or look like (apart from the obviouse the rainbow platform and space background. it could have have thunder clouds in it, shooting stars that land on the stage and explode which would do around 18% maybe?).
Bowsers castle: this is a clear favourite stage that everybody thought would be included in brawl, it could have falling thromps and fire sticks and a bowser statue breathing fire or spitting out fire balls like in MK:DD.
Warios castle: this is a personal stage I would've liked in brawl, with hidden walls that could be broken to make the playing field bigger, break the wall, and find a big bag full of money to throw at the opponents

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Bowser's Castle, from either Super Mario Bros. World 1-4, or dare I say, a Mario Kart track. I was really hoping to see Bowser's Castle in Brawl, but no. Instead, they put in all of Bowser's Castle's great songs on a crappy stage like Luigi's Mansion (seriously, I'm all for this stage, but imo, it wasn't done right). The Custom Stage Builder is very limited as well, so yeah.

Ganon's Tower, from Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker. The same exact reasons for above, and that Ganondorf actually has good battle themes, as well as his own theme, as played in the Song of Storms (the Brawl version).

King Dedede's Palace/Mt. Dedede, from Kirby's Dream Land 3. Same reasons as above.

Tower of Guidance, from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Castle Siege is great and all, but it's just plain. There's no gigantic dragon fight in the background or a fight going on. Besides, Castle Siege isn't even real. I don't know why they'd put a fictional stage when they have so many awesome choices for Fire Emblem stages.

The list goes on. x.x

Final Zone XX, from various Sonic games, the name derived from Sonic Advance 2 (Outer Space or Space Colony ARK seem to vague, imo). I know, it's too much rep. from Sonic, but I kinda find Star Fox's stage really lame in this game. Nothing exciting goes on in that stage. I'd much rather see Sonic take over this area, since seeing an awesome fight in the background would be more classic than a laserfight.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
I suggested this on another site with friends before when we were talking about what stages would be cool in Brawl, (before it was released):
-but i always thought that the underwater scene from the final battle against Ganondorf in the Wind Waker would have made an epic stage.
That part of the tower where you have the last battle against Ganon, with the waterfalls in the Background and what not... Yea... Haha that was one of my favorite end boss battles in a Zelda game. Would have made for a kickbutt stage.

Either that, or the Shadow Temple from OoT. A Shadow Temple stage would have been really cool too. Haha mabye throw in some Re-deads, or Bongo Bongo in the Background.
Would have made for a cool and creepy stage.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
-Bowser's Castle for obvious reasons.
-The Galleon you fight King K. Rool on in DKC (Can't quite remember the name, and this would only be appropriate with K.Rool playable)
-Add more areas to Mushroomy Kingdom, like the water area (With water you can swim in!), or maybe even Bowser's castle (Which would eliminate the need for it to have it's own stage)
-Bring back old stages!
-Something from Super Mario Galaxy, maybe it could be insanely gimmicked by placing you on a planet where you could go complete 360 (Imagine the combos when they Orbit back to you!) and the only way to kill someone would be to send them completely upwards so that they break away from the gravity.
-A stage from the Wario Land games!
-Any stage from a game Diddy Kong was actually in would have been nice. (Besides Retro Jungle japes, of course)

And I think that's about it.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
-Bowser's Castle for obvious reasons.
-The Galleon you fight King K. Rool on in DKC (Can't quite remember the name, and this would only be appropriate with K.Rool playable)
-Add more areas to Mushroomy Kingdom, like the water area (With water you can swim in!), or maybe even Bowser's castle (Which would eliminate the need for it to have it's own stage)
-Bring back old stages!
-Something from Super Mario Galaxy, maybe it could be insanely gimmicked by placing you on a planet where you could go complete 360 (Imagine the combos when they Orbit back to you!) and the only way to kill someone would be to send them completely upwards so that they break away from the gravity.
-A stage from the Wario Land games!
-Any stage from a game Diddy Kong was actually in would have been nice. (Besides Retro Jungle japes, of course)

And I think that's about it.
For Diddy Kong, I had Timber's Island in mind, from Diddy Kong Racing 64 (God, I loved that game). It could be near the lighthouse, where everyone usually parties, or in the center of the island, where Taj usually walks around. I dunno about you guys, but Diddy Kong Racing definitely had great music that I'd love to see in Smash, like Ancient Lake, EverFrost Peak, Whale Bay, Boulder Canyon, and my personal favorite, DarkMoon Caverns.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Taken from my "Make your move" entry of Paper Mario

Stages:
---------
Bowsers Castle: FINAL BATTLE

This is much like a smaller version of Final Destination (Melee), except that if you hit the propeller on the bottom, you will take damage and be spiked. This was based on the platform where you fight Bowser for the last time. (I know that his castle isnt really that far away, I just wanted some scenery)

Music available for this stage:
King of the Koopas (Default primary)
Star Sanctuary (Default secondary)
Battle Fanfare
Freeze!
Attack of the Koopa Bros.

Gusty Gulch: WINDMILL

Again, this is a flat level, but you can walk on the Windmills turbine. (it is much larger than the one on Pokemon stadium) The Boos in the picture can carry items and be hit away. (like the Shy Guys on Yoshi's Story (Melee)) This is based on the windmill in Gusty Gulch where you fight Tubba Blubba's Heart. (And Tubba Blubba afterwards.)

Music available for this stage:
Ghost Gulping (Default primary)
Gusty Gulch Adventure (Default secondary)
Battle Fanfare
Huff'n Puff's Theme
The Castle Crumbles

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
A Star Fox stage that doesn't take place on a spaceship would be very nice. For example on Dinosaur Planet or maybe on one of the planets from Star Fox Assault.

[Edit]: And of course the original Dreamland from SSB, don't know how I could forget it.

WhoseReality?

Smash Apprentice
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Bramble Scramble from Donkey Kong Country 2 was going to be put in. I always thought that would have been awesome. Does anyone know what happened to that?

Kayube

Smash Rookie
Mushroom Kingdom III. All I know is that it would have the white block which you crouch on to go into the background.

iamt3hwarrior

Smash Rookie
what about a stage made perfectly like... SPACE INVADERS! as well as a space colony ARK stage for Sonic the Hedgehog or a Sauria stage for Starfox. I'm not really sure.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I would've loved to see stages back from 64, like Dream Land, Hyrule Castle, and Saffron City, but maybe a more recent city from one of the Pokemon Games, but maybe a layout like Saffron's.

gantrain05

Smash Master
u know what stage i miss.... the old super mario bros stage with the pipes u could go down and end up in one of 3 places lol, just a fun stage and no other stage in smash has been anything like it.

Metakirb

Smash Rookie
Space Pirate Mothership from Metroid Zero mission, You'd get to watch Space pirates fooling around in the background as you fight

chingy

Smash Apprentice
The forest where you fight The Fear in MGS 3 would be a cool map. It would have the traps, and maybe The Fear could show up occasionally and shoot at the players with his poisoned bolts.
thats cool and have the little poison dart frogs and throw em at him he eats it he gets sick and you can use his arrows for a little XD and do you know the place in subspace emissary where they show that clip of master hand tied to chains? if they have that stage with the stairs and portal and all with master hand dead on the back, that would be the best stage ever and a stage like poke floats except lugi ho oh articuno zapdos and moltres are riding around battling and you can jump on em and their attacks they fire at eachother damage you if it touches you

~rh

Smash Lord
Saffron ****ing City from SSB, no doubt in the world.

quadz08

Smash Cadet
old stages:
saffron city
poke floats
hyrule castle 64 (renamed; have to keep the new one too)

new stages:
ground star fox stage (i like the aparoid attack mentioned by someone else; possibly titania from star fox 64)
bowsers castle (duy.)
a diddy kong racing stage
rainbow road (mario kart)
a new pokemon stage (NOT pokemon stadium; possibly a gym)
mario party stage

just plain awesome:
snake's box stage. nuff said.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ruined Courtyard in Phendrana Drifts from Metroid Prime/Workers Path in Sanctuary Fortress from Metroid Prime 2. In the former, Space Pirates can come harass the combatants.

Adamant21

Smash Rookie
I would like a Crystal Cavern(Yoshi's Island) stage! It would be like mario ciricut except the chomp rocks roll over everybody. Either that or the touch Fuzzy, get dizzy level. Fuzzy fly in a it screws up your controls if you touch them. Plus, your characters moves like they're drunk. lol

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I haven't actually played Brawl yet ;___; but I've seen all the stages and they all look pretty cool. I would have, however, liked to have seen another Sonic stage, perhaps aboard the ARK? (the big space colony thing). Then again, Bo-omb Battlefield from Mario 64 would be cool :) I would have also have liked to have seen a stage from the Golden Sun series, aboard one of the lighthouses for example.

Top Bottom