• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One stage you would want in Brawl

canadamoose18

Smash Rookie
A great sea stage that goes to various islands featured in Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. I think they left this out and did the quick and easy solution of making it go to a rock island.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'd like to see a Mario Galaxy Stage with the area in the Observatory with the Toad Brigade Ship in it. The ship would be floating off stage and it would have the gravity effect like when it appeared on a stage, so you could run around it. The ship would also have a Toad visible inside the ship. The main area would be like from where the Green Lumas first started gathering, with the steps added into it. It would stretch from there to the main map and Rosalina and Polari would be standing around it as a bunch of random Lumas flew around and they could be bounced on. Any where further and you would fall off. A couple of Toads including the leader of the Toad Brigade as well as Mail Toad would be there to be bounced on too.

The backround would include many Lumas flying around as well as everything that was visable from the spot I mentioned facing torwards the rest of the observatory. It's fair, and yet fun at the same time.

If that was in, it would instantly be my favorite stage.

ssmb fan

Smash Rookie
A Kirby Air Ride Stage: either checkered nights, or one in the city trial you could even have the Dyna Bird come down, or Tak, or even Meteorites.

Aldrasio

Smash Rookie
If there was a Bowser's Castle stage, it'd be pretty neat.

I think Checkered Knights or Forest Area from Kirby Air Ride would have some potential, although they could end up a lot like the F-Zero stages.

I don't see how they could make a Super Mario Galaxy stage without completely rewriting the physics engine, so I'll leave that alone.

I actually miss Brinstar Depths.

IDK

Smash Lord
seriously: melee final D with brawl's graphics. you never get final D...'d. hence relieving the term "final d'd. :)

-DXH-

Smash Cadet
The dungeon in Gerduo Dessert from Twilight Princess. The top of the sand temple or whatever its called... The place with the Twilight Mirror you know? With sages appearing and the Mirror ofc. Also, Metroid Prime 3 stage. Maybe City in the Sky or something!

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
Peach's Castle from N64 (I remember that was the first level I saw the big kids play on, and I was wondering why mario was the only one that could get coins, haha).

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
i would love to see hyrule castle 64, also a beefed up version of sector Z, also another
sonic stage like death egg zone "changing gravity". also it would be cool too see a waaay better stage creator.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see a Moonside or a Magicant stage. Also Mr. Saturn Village would be epic.

How about a Zelda stage based off of Link to the Past, where it switches between light world and dark world.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
A Giygas stage from Earthbound. It would be great! I mean, you'd just need to make a flat stage with Giygas in the backround, and at set intervals, he'd attack, causing an effect similar to Luigi's final smash. And, it could feature this song and this, um, song.
Ooh I like that idea. Like my previous post, you could even mix this in with the Saturn Village and have the Saturn Ship take you to Giygas and all characters would have a Robot Suit on like in Earthbound.

Top Bottom