• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Can't believe those people fall for Caesar's lies >.>. If I ever saw a dude like that crying and trying to appeal to me...I'd just lol.

Thino

Smash Master
Dem haki of armaments timeskip improvements, glad to see the protagonists are not the only ones that got better after these 2 years

I STILL want to see Vergo vs. Law with his heart tho

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After seeing the newest episode of One Piece, they made Hody Jones scary as hell. This is why landsharks should never eat too much steroids. O_O

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh snap, nice! i wanna watch it and see how the arc looks in the anime, cuz i wasnt the biggest fan of it in the manga

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The arc looks fine in the anime, but they put in some filler, mainly for two points as far as I was aware that were most important,

Zoro vs. Hody was a few minutes long. Ended the same, but it's not quite as impactful as Zoro just one-shotting Hody with no effort at all.

The second one is kinda alright, but to me it made Luffy seem weaker, since Luffy and Hody have a final showdown on the falling Noah. Instead of Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk finishing Hody off, he has to use it again on Noah, and gets beaten up by Hody before he uses a Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun to smash Hody.

And then uses Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gatling on Hody to finish him off while trying to destroy Noah.

I liked Brook's moments the best though. So badass!

Thino

Smash Master
Damn I forgot about him, what happened to him

Anyway this chapter is Oda's usual way to put "X vs Y, Z vs A, etc.." during a arc, which I like

Though I can't tell if Vergo is actually taking hits from Smoker or if he's just gonna be like "lolololol it tickles" after Smoker is done

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah maybe something crazy will happen w/ franky

something related to vegapunk

or maybe he can survive the shinokuni gas

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I didn't think Kinemon would join them, there are way too many swordsmen.
As for Momonosuke, I'm not sure, would be cool, but I don't see that happening.

Also, hi fellow OP folowers, I'm new in ths thread!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i do think if anyone from this arcs going to join the SH crew itll be momonsuke instead of his father. Momonsuke said that he ran away and sneaked onto the ship that brought him to punk hazard (he was never kidnapped) because he said "i have something i must accomplish", and as we all know everyone in the strawhat crew has something they must accomplish, fits perfectly imo.

Only problem i see is he's a child, so idk how hed fit in with the strong pirates theyre gonna face in the future (unless he learns how to use his flawed DF correctly).

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Character-wise, a group of 9 is probably too big, but pirates need a huge Crew.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The Strawhats don't need a huge crew, being small has always been their "thing". Not that adding 1-2 more people would make them "huge" anyway.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
He also said he wanted those 10 members before entering the Grand Line, but that didn't happen either.

Jinbe's too fat.

Top Bottom