• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
like a stab through the chest can kill anyone. don't forget the bird guy who lived through a bomb or luffy getting ****ed up vs croc

I was planning not to read the spoiler this time but everyone else's response to it made me want to read it :(
I forgot this was one piece an anime. Nevermind my last post....

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh my things just got good...

I just really want to know whats going to happen at the end of all this or how it will end.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow, last page had me surprised. Can't wait for the next chapter.
It's already been said, but nice avatar choknater. :bee:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
good chapter i wonder whats going to happen next. well one thing i am sure of is that ****s going to get crazy (crazier)

Alzi

Smash Master
He was stupid to do that.

We haven't even seen whitebeard do nothing extreme yet. I think next chapter we will see it.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Marco immediately heads for Squardo but Squardo tells him he will explain. During the fight he was approached by Akainu who told him something: Whitebeard had made a deal with Sengoku for Ace's life. In exchange for Ace and none of the Whitebeard Pirates dying, Whitebeard would deliver all teh New World Pirates to the marines to be killed. It was all coordinated: the pacifistas are only firing on New World Pirates and with Aokiji freezing Whitebeards tsunami, there is no means for retreat. Whitebeard becomes enraged and continues the fight.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i saw that virg had the last post and its tuesday so i thought 'its probably spoilers' and it is

ahhhh 2 days

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
****.. what a great chapter..

Man, I don't know what to think. Did Whitebeard really do that? I don't want to doubt him. Perhaps the marines coordinated the attacks in that fashion PURPOSELY, and THEN accused Whitebeard of selling out his allies? Knowing Sengoku, he would make up a story like that...

I don't know, though. Whitebeard bet everything on Ace, and maybe he lied to his allies just to get them in the fray. Now he's deciding that anyone can make their own decisions to become whatever a pirate wants to be...

This is the true turning point of the battle.

"I still love you." AHHH! WHITEBEARD!!!! You are a true man!!!!

I wonder how long Whitebeard is going to last. I'm pretty sure he's going to die. We just have to sit and watch (and wait for another two freaking weeks... ahh, not again!) to see what becomes of Ace, Whitebeard, and Luffy. With Whitebeard impaled and the Pacifistas on the battlefield... I think the marines definitely have the upper hand right now.

The marine side...
Sengoku, and all 3 admirals are unharmed
Doflamingo, Moria, Mihawk, Sentoumaru, and the Pacifistas are unharmed
Smoker, Hina, and some of the vice admirals probably all still very intact.

As for the allied side...
Many allied crews have been defeated and are being attacked by the Pacifistas
Whitebeard impaled, but about to show his true strength
Crocodile, Ivankov, Luffy, Jimbei all tired and battle worn from both Impel down and the current battle
(Luffy's still on vigor hormones, right? Man, he's gonna be dead tired after this!!)
Marco, Jaws, and other division captains unharmed. Hancock unharmed.

Despite all this... My focus is still on Luffy. I wonder what he's thinking right now... His face was only shown once in the whole chapter looking at Garp and saying "Gramps..." How far did he make it during the distraction? I'm betting that Luffy will definitely free Ace... you know why?

"No one makes my navigator cry!"
"I'll help you."
"So all I have to do is send this Crocodile guy flying and everything will be okay?"
"I'll definitely kick his ***!!"
"SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!"

"I'll definitely save Ace!"
"Hmph! Don't get in my way, old man!"
"I'm going to be the one to save Ace!"

Ever since Luffy put his crew aside to reach his brother, we already knew what was coming. It's just a matter of seeing how and when? Blackbeard is right. This is fate. Luffy has made it this far even WITHOUT HIS OWN CREW. He needed all of his friends to defeat Moria, but now he has the strongest pirates in the entire world on his side against the entire marine force of the world government. Whitebeard may not, but Luffy will definitely make it.

"A MAN'S DREAM....

WILL NEVER DIE!!!" - Blackbeard

"ZEHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah, great chapter. I'm not sure either whether it's true or not.
They didn't exactly clarify.

And no chapter next week makes me sad.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This looks like White Beards final moments :( this is getting pretty sad
but even sadder news
oda is back on break. but now its time for my daily manga race.
lets see if i can catch up with full metal alchemist b4 one piece comes back

Jonas

Smash Champion
Sounds like a weird deal though
"Ok we get Ace, and you won't attack us" :dizzy:
I mean alle the New World pirates would be killed, but aren't Ace and Whitebeard more of a threat? I don't see what's in a deal like that for the marines.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sounds like a weird deal though
"Ok we get Ace, and you won't attack us" :dizzy:
I mean alle the New World pirates would be killed, but aren't Ace and Whitebeard more of a threat? I don't see what's in a deal like that for the marines.
I kind of see what you mean, but then again
The Marines would have a greater chance of succeeding if they can get rid of the other pirates first.
They'll surely go after Whitebeard afterwards regardless.

And don't forget what just happened. A pirate actually went and stabbed Whitebeard. The Marines probably hoped that the deal would cause some internal trust issues and hostility.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahaha who isnt addicted to one piece!!! sigh

hes not lazy, its just theres so much depth and detail in each chapter he probably needs that kind of time >_<

one piece has so much more detail compared to like any weekly manga lol, or any manga in general

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
hahaha who isnt addicted to one piece!!! sigh

hes not lazy, its just theres so much depth and detail in each chapter he probably needs that kind of time >_<

one piece has so much more detail compared to like any weekly manga lol, or any manga in general
Not to mention he is working on Volume 0 which is a volume that is suppose to take place in the one piece world 22 years ago, and will also show Gold D Roger fighting in it. He also has a new kid, and another one piece movie to work on.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Not to mention he is working on Volume 0 which is a volume that is suppose to take place in the one piece world 22 years ago, and will also show Gold D Roger fighting in it. He also has a new kid, and another one piece movie to work on.
This. I'm surprised how much Oda does.
Any other author would be taking way more breaks than this if they were in this situation.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Oda is having one of those moment where he knows that One Piece is at it's end.

So.........

About the Special episodes for the next 5 weeks and not having a normal episode of one piece till later...
witch works great with Oda's taking another break @_@ gawd.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Oda is having one of those moment where he knows that One Piece is at it's end.

So.........

About the Special episodes for the next 5 weeks and not having a normal episode of one piece till later...
witch works great with Oda's taking another break @_@ gawd.
Oda already said that the entire manga is only half way done. . . .

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
when was this? I think I herd about this during Triller Bark arc...
It was a little before the whole Impel Down arc. . . .

But yeah Oda has already said this is around the half way point of the manga, it isn't ending anytime soon like Bleach.

We still have the entire New World left to explore. Besides the Straw Hats are not even back together, and this entire war with White Beard still has at least four, or three more months left :ohwell:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
can't wait until next week!!!

the new world is going to be amazing

i think there will be at least 11 straw hats before the ending :p

hahah i was reading a lot of one piece wiki

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
meh, I think there will be new members? Let think about it for a second.

Buggy the clown is the first one
then Boa hancock
and donno who else :o

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
meh, I think there will be new members? Let think about it for a second.

Buggy the clown is the first one
then Boa hancock
and donno who else :o
I think Boa is overrated at best, and I don't feel any new member will happen during this war. Buggy would be interesting if he ended up getting stuck with Luffy for awhile. Boa is just so freaking stronger then Luffy >_>

I really thought Mr.2 was going to join, but. . . . . . ..:urg:

He is my favorite character after all, and a great friend.

Top Bottom