• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Alzi

Smash Master
Maybe Chopper and Franky will fix Kuma?

Good chapter was good. I see Marco popping up next chapter and pushing Mihawk out the way.

Anyone with me that Garp has the final key?

Garp and luffy fighting while sengoku watches to see if Luffy will get the last key to free Ace and if Garp will give in to luffy or do somthing epic. Since there has to be a reason to why Garp is with sengoku on the platform.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
I imagine it being more like Marco pops up and stops the sword with a partially transformed arm with a beastly looking pose. Then he'll be like "Oh sorry, did I get in your way Hawk eyes?"
Also Mihawk vs Marco the Pheonix sets up for epicness. Lol but the Buggy idea would be crazy. I have to wonder what Oda has in plan for bringing Buggy to such a high reputation and why he reintroduced Mr. 1.

Alzi

Smash Master

I think Zoro will learn how to fight without his swords :p. I am guessing that mihawk with no sword isn't as strong lol. Or maybe he is....

Theres no chapter this week right?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, no chapter.

anyway, perona gave zoro back his swords already.

and Alzi, i believe zoro already has no-swords techniques

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
man zoro is hopeless by himself he could not even find a giant door. One day if he is strong enough he might just do what hawkeye does and let his boat take him were ever. letting the currents move him he is more likely to live then for him to try to navigate by himself

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
lol i like how even the robot Kuma just stopped and stared at him. (worlds slowest attack its a mindgame.)

yesterday i was bored so i click on a random on piece chapter and it was the one/s were he gets beat up by bellamy, i then skipped ahead to were he beats bellamy up. Its a cool part in the manga but i love that part in the anime its very badass beating him without using his powers was very cool. Anyone else really like this or any other random part in onepiece (might as well talk about this topic since no manga this week)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
"even in the depths of hell, blooms a beatiful flower of friendship leaving its petals as mementos, bobbing back and forth on the waves, may it one day bloom once more, the okama way. " -Mr.2 Bon Kurei

Just sharing one of my favorite One Piece quotes.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Whitebeard stops Mihawk from fighting Luffy. Luffy continues on. Sengoku tells every one to stop the television transmissions. Crocodile refuses to ally with Doflamingo and attacks him. Sengoku starts his operation and the PX army comes.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just read the chapter. Great as always.
It sure is getting harder and harder for Luffy to reach where Ace is. And all the Kumas appearing surprised me.
I'm pretty sure things are going to get worse for Luffy.

Can't wait for next week.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL i knew buggy would fight mihawk i just knew it

and yeah, this has definitely taken a turn for the worse. it just all seemed to hopeful.. can't always expect a happy ending but we still have no idea where this is gonna go. for the most part, the whitebeard pirates are unharmed.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yea buggy fighting mihawk was good stuff lol

I also just want to say whitebeard has not made his move yet once he really gets into the fight who know what will happen after all he is the worlds most powerful person

Alzi

Smash Master
Whitebeard will most likley take out atleast half of those PX clones and Marco and some others might take out a few. Luffy is going well just running straight ahead to Ace with whitebeard and allies backing him up so i think luffy will only fight one person to make it to Ace.

Ace will not die. If he dies Whitebeard will do as much as he can to destroy the whole of the world government. Ace will get rescued otherwise luffy will just go crazy and destroy everything. All i know that will happen is that there will be a huge huge OMFG plot twist coming near the end of this war.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
LOL i knew buggy would fight mihawk i just knew it

and yeah, this has definitely taken a turn for the worse. it just all seemed to hopeful.. can't always expect a happy ending but we still have no idea where this is gonna go. for the most part, the whitebeard pirates are unharmed.
I think both sides will have to retreat at one point. If they save ace then they don't need to keep losing men fighting the enemy, and retreat. Whitebeard may also die seeing that his health isn't that great.

Poor Buggy :laugh:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

:crying:

Marco saves Buggy (of course) and Buggy lands in front of Mihawk again. A revolutionary shows up and helps Buggy while other revs try to restart the broadcast. The PXs start opening fire. One fires at Doflamingo (never a good start) and Doflamingo takes control of it and starts firing on the others. Then.... one of the New World Pirates is revealed to be a marine spy and stabs Whitebeard through the chest.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Lol i wait for you to post the spoilers just so i can not read it.
i wish u know how much i want to read it
u even put a crying face so now i know something is gonna happen =/

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
like a stab through the chest can kill anyone. don't forget the bird guy who lived through a bomb or luffy getting ****ed up vs croc

I was planning not to read the spoiler this time but everyone else's response to it made me want to read it :(

Top Bottom