• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ehhhhhhhhh i doubt it will be perona

if anything i would guess hancock lol

she basically lives for luffy right now

i bet there will be a running gag of sanji being turned to stone all the time lol.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
ehhhhhhhhh i doubt it will be perona

if anything i would guess hancock lol

she basically lives for luffy right now

i bet there will be a running gag of sanji being turned to stone all the time lol.
I find her way to overpowered, she is a freaking Shiki

I would love to see her chase after Luffy if she doesn't join :laugh:

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I find her way to overpowered, she is a freaking Shiki

I would love to see her chase after Luffy if she doesn't join :laugh:
True that she's a shiki but remeber, she dosent give a **** about the Marines...
and don't forget, that she'll destroy anyone whom ever pics on luffy...
like how Smoker got owned by her in seconds.

But yea, the dude is right, Boa would do anything for luffy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
she may be one of the seven gods of pirates but luffy is one of the eleven supernovas!!!

luffy's crew is already considered a major powerhouse, i think hancock joining them would definitely give them a lot more rep but still

they already have some members with huge reputation. robin and franky kinda had the ability to build a weapon to destroy the world, didnt they? lol

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I can't see Hancock becoming part of the primary crew. I think she will be extended crew like Vivi and Bon Clay and a few other pirates that will survive this war that will heed his call, but I doubt she'll be on the Going Merry with him.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
she may be one of the seven gods of pirates but luffy is one of the eleven supernovas!!!

luffy's crew is already considered a major powerhouse, i think hancock joining them would definitely give them a lot more rep but still

they already have some members with huge reputation. robin and franky kinda had the ability to build a weapon to destroy the world, didnt they? lol
They had it, but they choose not to use it, and the secrets to those beautiful weapons were lost :urg:

Supernovas < Shiki

Shiki are a real threat, and are one of the key people that give the World Goverment power to go against one Yonko ( WB). Shiki are extremely powerful, and I do not see one joining the Straw Hats. Yes they are strong, and their strength will grow, but they don't need super strong members to survive.

I don't hate Hancock but her abilities, and overall strength so far seems to be even better then Luffy. It is a clear fact that Captain > rest of the crew in strength.

I would still love to see her chasing after Luffy in rage for Luffy not marrying her :laugh:

I would have nothing against her joining if she turns out weaker then she looks, but only time will tell.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
honestly i think she is one of the weaker shichibukai lol

anyway

i think it is unfair to group them all together, they all have COMPETELY different motives

blackbeard - wants to be pirate king. doesnt care about being shichibukai. wants to kill whitebeard.
moria - to have a huge army of amazing zombies, just loves zombies
jimbei - left shichibukai, helping luffy's side
doflamingo - there to observe, excitedly anticipating the NEW ERA
mihawk - doesnt really care, enjoys fighting. seems like hes doing his job cuz he likes his position
kuma - vegapunk's robot now, will do government's work.
boa - loves luffy, never cared about her position. left her own crew and family to follow and aid luffy. embodies the intense emotion of a woman's first love

see?

boa doesn't care about the battle, only luffy

i honestly can't see her doing anything else :p

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
They had it, but they choose not to use it, and the secrets to those beautiful weapons were lost :urg:

Supernovas < Shiki

Shiki are a real threat, and are one of the key people that give the World Goverment power to go against one Yonko ( WB). Shiki are extremely powerful, and I do not see one joining the Straw Hats. Yes they are strong, and their strength will grow, but they don't need super strong members to survive.

I don't hate Hancock but her abilities, and overall strength so far seems to be even better then Luffy. It is a clear fact that Captain > rest of the crew in strength.

I would still love to see her chasing after Luffy in rage for Luffy not marrying her :laugh:

I would have nothing against her joining if she turns out weaker then she looks, but only time will tell.
you mean Shichi
THose were some good comparisons lol

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Read Sheonite's post he has a counter for everything

Boa is a shichi she had to be extremely strong to begin with, if the only reason she joins is to be near Luffy then I will hate her if she joins. I haven't even seen a dream she wants to accomplish :ohwell:. If it was to free the slaves then it can really only go as far as beatinig the World Nobels.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm afraid to read too much of this thread because someone might spoil something.

Ijust finished up the sky world arc. One piece is way 2gud

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Whitebeard charges and just destroys John Giant, one of the Vice Admirals. He then shakes the entire island and the Three Admirals stand between him and Akainu reigns down giant lava fists at everyone.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pretty good chapter!
well not much DID happen, mostly us seeing the extreme powers of whitebeard and the admirals, but that's always fun haha.

john!

Smash Hero
MY TURN TO POST SPOILERS :chuckle:

Chapter 0
Story takes place back when Roger, Gold Lion Shiki, Sengoku and Garp were in their prime, and Roger was captured.
Back then Roger and Shiki were rivals. Hearing that Roger was captured, Shiki could not believe someone he considered his rival would be captured by the marines, and decided to find out the truth by inflitrating Impel Down himself.
But Gold Lion was captured. He cuts his own legs off to escape.
Back then, Sengoku was an Admiral, and the top was Fleet Admiral Kong.

Chapter 565
The rookies are in Sabaody Archipelago, watching the war on the TV. But the broadcast is cut off in the middle. The rookies go on their ways.
Scene changes to Marineford, showing Whitebeard attacking the walls, but the walls stand strong. Jozu, Whitebeard, and the dying Oars plan to do something about it.
Meanwhile Luffy is riding the tidal wave created by Jinbei to arrive at the execution stand, but the three Admirals blocks his way. Aokiji says "It's not time yet".

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Dear gosh you guys a huge amount of spoiler picks for chapter 0, and the new chapters are here !

http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=56798

Chapter 0 is around 50 pages long, and then we have the regular chapter this week.

Also the new movie.

All this new one piece, and the chapter 0 is giving me an orgasm. I want the translation done soon :mad:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

wow

i literally screamed
when luffy made it to the platform and faced the 3 admirals

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
chapter 0 had a crazy ending =. to bad its only going to relate to a movie so whatever happens wont be in the manga.

well luffy made it to the platform but now what will he do against those three

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i just read chapter 0, and watched the movie trailer again

i really

really

really wanna watch it now

i should watch the other movies now haha

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Most of chapter 0 is actually related to the manga, and is part of the story. The movie strong world will most likely not give any hints in the manga.'

Chapter 0 was just O_O, and wow Moria was fit, and sexy. It was just fantastic, and Oda really out did himself.

The new chapter was great, and hooray that ugy giant is alive.

Luffy your in for a world of pain

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I just noticed this thread nao. Im a one piece fan as well, and I'm fully caught up in the manga, I don't really watch the anime cause it is to close to the manga and therefore there is way to much filler, it is so annoying. But I still like to watch the opening and ending movies.

황미영

Smash Champion
I love Golden Leo!! He's such a beast! Of course Roger is too. xD But LEO! OMG! I LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I just realized he's the other Yonkou, and if not. Just a strong *** character.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The other Yonkou? That may very well be true... but from the looks of it, he was inactive for 20 years just preparing for his 'plan.'

황미영

Smash Champion
For some strange reason I find the one in the bottom right to look like Gold Roger from how he looked like in the Strong World chapter. You usually see him without a hat on and shiz, but after seeing him with it on , I dunno. I'm just being silly.

And yeah, I know Leo doesn't look like any of those... But still... He's ******. ;D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah, I think I'm pretty sure Golden Leo Shiki isn't one of the Yonkou because he did go into hiding for 20 years. I could be wrong!!

Jonas

Smash Champion
I really doubt Shiki is a Yonkou. Oda is obviously using this chapter to explain his backstory in the film, and his role seems to be exclusive to the film. If he was a Yonkou, Oda would surely use him in the manga later on, seeing how important to the main story the Yonkou are.

Plus, as choknater says, he didn't do anything for 20 (actually I think it's 22) years, so he wouldn't get the same notoriety as Shanks, Whitebeard and Kaidou, let alone rule any part of the New World.

Top Bottom