• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Thino

Smash Master
chapter 566 is EPICNESS OVERLOAD !!
Luffy obviously getting owned by the 3 admirals

Crocodile interfering with Ace execution LOLWUT ???

Marco , BEST ZOAN EVER , up against 3 logias !!! **** yea !!!

Doflamingo , just being Doflamingo aka awesome !!!

ANOTHER MOBY **** OUT OF NOWHERE , Whitebeard : " HUUUUR I HIDE MY SHIPS UNDERWATER"

Oars , still not being dead

Whitebeard being overpowered

and last but not least , Garp and Fleet admiral showing their TRUE power

I came.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
serously, man!

i'm soooo excited to see garp and sengoku enter the fray. they see each other as equals and somewhat rivals, i guess garp may well be a level beyond the current admirals but has always just denied the promotion... anyway, i'm just sooo excited to see them fight. we finally get to see what sengoku's true power is....

but ****. this chapter really put into perspective how weak luffy is compared to the top tier again. he made a valiant effort to make it that far, but we'll see how much of a role he actually has in the end of this battle! i'm soooo hyped to see it all conclude!

haha, and about the movie

to think shiki fought evenly with both young garp and sengoku...

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Every chapter I go "ohhh sh*t just got real!", and then the next chapter is even better. Oh Oda, will you never stop increasing the levels of epic?
quoted for truth. This chapter was insane and just like every week i can't wait till next week.

whats up with croc and doflamingo past relationship i wonder

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So...

Doflamingo's power is probably the most ridiculous paramecia I've seen. I thought Robin's was broken, but the guy can control people and cut people's limbs/heads off at will? No wonder he's cocky as hell.

That said he's awesome and should kill everyone :bee:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao, true that virg. i mean, i was so surpised that he was able to easily control Jaws, right after Jaws showed his superiority to crocodile

Thino

Smash Master
yea Doflamingo is mad strong for a paramecia

hell... they're all incredibly strong and we didnt get to see Garp and Sengoku yet, so wow

Virgilijus

BRoomer
If you could pick any five people from One Piece to be your fighting team, who would they be?

(I'll answer after everyone else because I'm sneaky like that :evil:)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
If you could pick any five people from One Piece to be your fighting team, who would they be?

Moria ( Perfect For Getting Rid Of Large Amounts of threats with his Shadow Clone)
Perona ( Her abilities are great for recon mission, and her power is hax
Bon Clay ( His fighting abilities are great, and his powers are great for impersonating leaders for traps)
Mr.3 ( easy walls to stop foes)
Hogback ( able to make corpses for Moria to use as zombies)

As long as I am safe in the back, and these guys can mess with opponents then I am as good as safe

john!

Smash Hero
So basically the 5 most powerful people in One Piece?

Enel - strongest in One Piece imo, I'm dying for him to make a comeback, he is invincible pretty much and has some types of haki. just a beast of a character all around

Blackbeard - he's the final boss of the series and we all know it, nullifies DF powers, ridiculous stamina/haki/D

Marco - can't die, can revive others, broken ability pretty much, amazing haircut, can fly

Luffy - protagonist therefore cannot die, has King's Haki, Enel's only weakness so I gotta have him on my side

Kuma - has probably the best potential ability in the series, now that he's a robot he can think as fast as he moves

Pwngoat/Perona - honorable mention

Then there's Garp, Sengoku, Doflamingo, Shiki, and Dragon whose powers haven't been revealed, though. But assuming Dragon has the Air logia, he would prob replace Luffy or someone...

EDIT: omg I just thought of a broken combination. Hawkins + Sentoumaru. Hawkins redirects all attacks to the world's strongest defense who can't be hurt. Too good! I wonder if that would work.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman

Now this is call ****** team...ready :p

Marco: Because his ability grand him to be god tier.
Kizaru: He'll kick the **** out of you at a speed of light (not to mention that you can't keep up with him)
Kuma: He can slap the **** out of you for 3 days/night all the way to Japan...(if you say so?)
Magellan: So, about his poison avilities?...too good
Aojiki: Because he is the snow meiser =P.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Luffy
Garp
Blackbeard
Zoro
Nami

Because they're manly. Nami because she's hot and really useful.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Everyone is fighting: WB versus Aokiji, Joz versus Aokiji, Luffy versus Momonga and other VAs (Kizarua joins in and apparently defeats Luffy since Luffy's eyes go white), Akainu versus WB, and Marco versus Garp. Whitebeard looks very weakened. Garp tells Marco he'd have to kill him to get to Ace.

As for my fighting list, I'd go with

1) Blackbeard
2) Kizaru
3) Marco
4) Doflamingo
5) Shanks

in no discernible order. Blackbeard will be the final villain, Kizaru has been manhandling everyone he's fought so far, Marco is the WB first commander and practically immortal, Doflamingo has the most broken paramecia fruit around and is probably the penultimate villain, and Shanks is a Yonkou and on par with Whitebeard.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
New Spoilers are out!

Everyone is fighting: WB versus Aokiji, Joz versus Aokiji, Luffy versus Momonga and other VAs (Kizarua joins in and apparently defeats Luffy since Luffy's eyes go white), Akainu versus WB, and Marco versus Garp. Whitebeard looks very weakened. Garp tells Marco he'd have to kill him to get to Ace.

As for my fighting list, I'd go with

1) Blackbeard
2) Kizaru
3) Marco
4) Doflamingo
5) Shanks

in no discernible order. Blackbeard will be the final villain, Kizaru has been manhandling everyone he's fought so far, Marco is the WB first commander and practically immortal, Doflamingo has the most broken paramecia fruit around and is probably the penultimate villain, and Shanks is a Yonkou and on par with Whitebeard.
Even though those spoilers seem intresting this little mini story Oda made in one of his question corners is alot more exciting, and fun

BBQTV

Smash Master
come someone tell me whats going on currently? like just spoil the **** out of it i dont care

also i heard ace isnt related to luffy or something

john!

Smash Hero
come someone tell me whats going on currently? like just spoil the **** out of it i dont care

also i heard ace isnt related to luffy or something
EPIC SPOILER ALERT

Luffy goes to bubble island, full of wannabe pirate kings, he starts punching royalty, WG sends some guys to kill the pirates, Admiral Kizaru and Roger's first mate fight, Luffy and crew get scattered everywhere by Kuma, Luffy goes to snake island, makes the empress his personal *****, uses the Force, learns his bro is gonna be executed, goes to prison island, breaks in, loses to the warden, meets king/queen of bisexuals, finds out his bro is gone, frees lots of prisoners including like 4 top tier fighters and old Baroque Works agents, meets Blackbeard who recruits one of said fighters, goes to government island, meets his bro's boss Whitebeard who attacks the Marines, emperor announces that Ace is Roger's son, giant clusterf*ck of world's best fighters ensues, a giant giant shows up and subsequently dies, Luffy gets his a$s handed to him several times, usually by Kizaru, **** generally hits the fan.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow

the quality on mangastream is sooooooo good

but i can't save images from there :C

i LOVE the art on that strong world poster

Thino

Smash Master
whoa exactly when I was talking about rokushiki and a random shigan comes out in the mango

so , basically half this chapter was to show how EXTREMELY useless and underpowered Luffy is compared to his opponents

he's definitely absolutely no match for them unless he comes up with something new , if Ace were to be saved at the end of this arc , right now I doubt it would be done by Luffy ... and that would be a first.

Top Bottom