• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
ATTA BOY DOFLAMINGO! BE THE EVIL MOTHER****ER YOU ARE!

I think Doflamingo will be the penultimate villain in the series, by the way. He's the leader of the New Age which is coming around any second. Also, Oars was just a device to show how strong the Shichibukai are. Moria seems to be taking this fight more seriously than Thriller Bark. Hancock seems to be the least strong of the 6: I imagine her being at vice admiral level while every one else is a notch ahead.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I have no idea how he cut off Oars' leg lol.

I was most impressed by Kuma's attack.

I definitely agree that Doflamingo's role as a villain will skyrocket in the near future.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
That was never confirmed though, just speculation. I mean, I agree with it, but isn't official.

Although cutting Oars Jr's leg off (and flying :p) is pretty impressive.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah, it does make sense

but ****, kuma's little pressure bomb attack

that was amazing :D ahhhhh haha

and moria's holding nothing back this time

they are definitely powerful

we can see now that there are many levels above luffy

i'd say vice admiral is about luffy's level, or maybe a little lower. maybe hancock, killer, zoro, and a few of the 11 supernovas are close to this level as well

crocodile, luffy, ace, and perhaps jimbei are all at a similar level to me, i don't know. jimbei hasn't shown anything super flashy or destructive, and his bounty was fairly low before becoming a shichibukai. he could destroy marine ships, but it seemed that mihawk was able to slice creek's ship in half with MUCH more ease. jimbei is definitely a beast underwater though, a place where DF users cannot even fight, so that's definitely something. perhaps kidd and law stand here as well

admiral level is insane, whitebeard's captains' levels are insane. i'd say blackbeard is around that level too. and perhaps the rest of the shichibukai. i would say magellan is at this level as well

kuma and whitebeard definitely stand out to me as a couple of EXTREMELY strong powerhouses. shanks and the other yonkou must be somethin else too. i wonder what other powerful figures lie waiting in the new world. i mean, that's just my opinion. that's what makes the power levels in this story so exciting. no numbers besides bounty which barely say anything, hardly any ranks, MANY characters and villains, creative politics, and creative powers. ahhh i love one piece!

haha putting this all into perspective, it seriously makes previous bosses like buggy and creek seem like gutter trash

i wonder what if this was what it was like in other parts of the 20th century when comic books were all the craze. how fun!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I feel this arc will end with a big slaughter of white beard pirates, while Luffy and crew must escape as whitebeard holds off the marines while saying something like " The pirate age will live in any heart that looks for adventure."

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol that is both sad and inspirational at the same time

i HIGHLY DOUBT whitebeard pirates will lose though

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, they don't REALLY have power over everything. the shichibukai are a powerhouse all their own, and only use their position to fulfill their ends. and the government even fears the yonkou.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Oh, a lot of pirates are going to die here. Lots of marines, pirate commanders, and Vice admirals. And I'm going to bet a few big names (if not at least one other then WB)

People I think are in jeopardy: Ace, WB, Marco, Hancock, Moria, Sengoku.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Tier List

haha yeah, it does make sense

but ****, kuma's little pressure bomb attack

that was amazing :D ahhhhh haha

and moria's holding nothing back this time

they are definitely powerful

we can see now that there are many levels above luffy

i'd say vice admiral is about luffy's level, or maybe a little lower. maybe hancock, killer, zoro, and a few of the 11 supernovas are close to this level as well

crocodile, luffy, ace, and perhaps jimbei are all at a similar level to me, i don't know. jimbei hasn't shown anything super flashy or destructive, and his bounty was fairly low before becoming a shichibukai. he could destroy marine ships, but it seemed that mihawk was able to slice creek's ship in half with MUCH more ease. jimbei is definitely a beast underwater though, a place where DF users cannot even fight, so that's definitely something. perhaps kidd and law stand here as well

admiral level is insane, whitebeard's captains' levels are insane. i'd say blackbeard is around that level too. and perhaps the rest of the shichibukai. i would say magellan is at this level as well

kuma and whitebeard definitely stand out to me as a couple of EXTREMELY strong powerhouses. shanks and the other yonkou must be somethin else too. i wonder what other powerful figures lie waiting in the new world. i mean, that's just my opinion. that's what makes the power levels in this story so exciting. no numbers besides bounty which barely say anything, hardly any ranks, MANY characters and villains, creative politics, and creative powers. ahhh i love one piece!

haha putting this all into perspective, it seriously makes previous bosses like buggy and creek seem like gutter trash

i wonder what if this was what it was like in other parts of the 20th century when comic books were all the craze. how fun!
Ooi oi oi....

Therese a tier list somewhere in my arsenal that me and zoro were working on. And we both agree that White beard is TOP Tier on the list. However, Don Flamingo proved that he can pull some random invisible string crap, witch make him Top Tier over anyone else. Hell, He can cut EVERYONE in half in Marine HQ, minus the lugia users. Oh, wait, I realized that Marco has the MOST broken ability in One Piece. What was it again? Oh yea, Rare zoan type: mystical. Marco's ability? *He can recover from ANY attack what so ever.* When I saw this I was like.* HOw the **** can luffy beat that? You must have some sort of Death type touch abilty or something.* So this tells me that Marco is GOD tier unless someone can beat him. Other wise, Top Tier are:

God Tier:

Marco: Yea, he has a pretty broken ability.

Top Tier:

Don Flamingo, (He can cut anyone in half if he wants too),
Kuma, (Because he can send you flying if he feels like it.)
Whitebeard, (Cuz he can destroy the world,)
Raylight, (What he did back in the Action House was just weird, and the fact that he negates Lugia types? Yea, pretty broken.)
Kizaru: This guy is pretty good, but I found out that throwing a mirror at him might work. Plus, Raylight kicked his ***...along the line.
Aojiki: His made out of Ice, I am not sure melting him would work here, But I am pretty sure someoen in the whitebear pirate can take care of him.
that magma guy: I don't find him as a threats really.....
Gecko moria: I still think that this guy can be beatable by anyone. Then again, he was sand baging back in the thriller bark arc.

mid tier: Will work later.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
ATTA BOY DOFLAMINGO! BE THE EVIL MOTHER****ER YOU ARE!

I think Doflamingo will be the penultimate villain in the series, by the way. He's the leader of the New Age which is coming around any second. Also, Oars was just a device to show how strong the Shichibukai are. Moria seems to be taking this fight more seriously than Thriller Bark. Hancock seems to be the least strong of the 6: I imagine her being at vice admiral level while every one else is a notch ahead.
That picture is annoying...
I want to punch him in the face >_>;

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This latest episode was really really really good imo.
it brought out the emotion alot more, though this could be just me.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I doubt that it will be completely happy. IMO I think at least 1 or 2 people will die (other then oars).

-:bowser:Bowser King
Actually, I'm expecting heavy losses for both sides in side characters that get killed in 1-2 chapters, like Oars. Emotional deaths, but not many major people.

1 or 2 major characters are gonna die for sure, though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah, you're so understanding. I suppose all villains are misunderstood. But if it just turns you power hungry and insensitive to death, you're just a tragic villain! He's still evil if he ruthlessly kills and uses people. :O

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ah, you're so understanding. I suppose all villains are misunderstood. But if it just turns you power hungry and insensitive to death, you're just a tragic villain! He's still evil if he ruthlessly kills and uses people. :O
When you lose everyone you cared about then it doesn't matter anymore. Evil is only an opinion, and the whole concept of good, and bad all depends on which side you are looking at it.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Oars is defeated. Doflamingo takes control of the 13th Division Commander. Akaiku starts killing marines that run away. Whitebeard owns a Giant Vice Admiral. Luffy and company arrive from the sky.

BBQTV

Smash Master
can someone show me the parts where crocadille gets beat or the parts leading up to it im at the part where hes the only number left

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Finally, Luffy arrives. Can't wait to see how he attempts to deal against everyone else. I'm curious about Sengoku, since he used to be an admiral and he is right by Ace, which would be the first logical place for Luffy to go to.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nice. Glad
Luffy and the others are finally entering the battle.
I'm curious as to how this arc will end. It's not that simple like beating one guy and walking away safely.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
That was brilliant. I got chills from Doflamingo in this chapter... what a theme!

It really brings out the true meaning of war... Like when I think back to WWII or the Cold War... Power really does rule all. The people in power determine what's right and wrong. Governments and leaders in high positions... ultimately, they are trying to play God and set their own rules of justice.

Virg, I see what you see in him now. What a crazy character.

I'm also happy to see Luffy back. What an entrance... how fitting of Luffy, haha.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL yea, i wonder who that is, since the admirals' faces are supposed to be uniquely based off japanese actors

he looks awesome

Top Bottom