• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, they're still on kuja

they have to go through the entirety of impel down

i wonder how they will pull that off in the anime, like the colors and direction... cuz it was a VERY powerful arc in the manga

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Let me tell you about the latest One Piece episode.

LUFFY IS LUCKY AS HELL O_O EVERY AMAZON WANT TO TOUCH LUFFY!!!!
on and...then he goes serius after he learn that ace is in Impel down and how ace is going to be executed in 6 days and so forth.

Like really >..>;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yeah

its VERY ironic because im sure every man was jealous of luffy's situation

but at the same time, any man who is attracted to women would die on that island immediately to either a random amazon or hancock herself

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
If Sanji had ended up on that island...

:laugh:

But I like Sanji, so that wouldn't be good. =(

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm jealous that Sanji went to Transvestite Island =_=
Speaking of which it's been confirmed that they're going to animate this and the other Strawhats' adventures.

Starting at episode 418! But they only get half an episode. Oh well... I don't read the manga so I'm excited to see them. Plus maybe they'll expand upon them!

I've never understood why they didn't animate more cover stories in place of the filler that they do. I enjoyed the Colby and Helmeppo coverstory.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, sweet!

i'm excited for that, it'll be all canon too yeah? legit stuff

yea i hope they expand on stuff

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Speaking of which it's been confirmed that they're going to animate this and the other Strawhats' adventures.

Starting at episode 418! But they only get half an episode. Oh well... I don't read the manga so I'm excited to see them. Plus maybe they'll expand upon them!

I've never understood why they didn't animate more cover stories in place of the filler that they do. I enjoyed the Colby and Helmeppo coverstory.
That makes me wonder what will happen if the manga does a completely different story to the straw hats on each island.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
they are probably gonna consult with oda for the right thing to do if they are gonna expand on the story

i mean they already made a mistake with kuma's color (he was supposed to be orange)

but for something like the side story of luffy's crew, they can't change it from canon, that would just be wrong

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, if they're going to expand it they're going to have to get the information from Oda, himself. Which means that there will be some new content for everybody.

Or hopefully they'll consult Oda anyways... =/

And what do you mean by Kuma was supposed to be orange? Do you mean his suit, his skin color or what? I couldn't see him being any other color.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
his big suit

its on one piece wiki trivia or something

when oda released an image of what kuma's color (bright orange with a white cross) was supposed to be, it was already too late cuz they made him big and blue in the anime

Strawhat64

Smash Ace

Here what contradict the "Why they change the color from orange to black and white."

Remember that Kuma's hand were all paw shaped It was the same as a panda!...well sort off
And to support this contradiction even further, if you look at his hat, it has panda ear as well.
Now, if someone get smacked by a large panda, won't you be knocked on the side? Or perhaps Ode favorite animal is the panda? Yes, folks...IS ALL ABOUT THE PANDA! There fore, kuma is now black and white instead of orange. Unless someone have evidence that there is a panda that is orange >.>; IF I am wrong...then kuma has a set of clothing with different color then die his hair too :p

plus, orange doesn't look good on him.

I rest my case...I think...too tired. peace

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

i wondered the same thing. and TBH i really liked Coby and Helmeppo cover page arcs/episodes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i really enjoyed the baroque works cover pages. i guess in some ways they were a tight knit group and not really TERRIBLE people, only crocodile was the really corrupt one.

mr. 2 :(

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i really enjoyed the baroque works cover pages. i guess in some ways they were a tight knit group and not really TERRIBLE people, only crocodile was the really corrupt one.

:urg: :urg: :urg: :( :( :( :cry:

He was most likely my second favorite one piece character, maybe even my number one.

Do you think we will ever find out how Baroque Works ever came to be. I want to find out how Mr.2 and the others ended up joining Mr.0

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

that would of been a pretty good arc lol. thats the only downside for one piece with me lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, that's some great coloring :D

darn, one piece on break again this week

ah, i always imagined magellan as red and his poison as purple

Top Bottom