• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Grandeza

Smash Master
I started reading manga recently and am like 10 chapters from being caught up so I'll be caught up by tomorrow for sure. I really eat through these.I need to get a one piece sig. One piece avi, one piece custom title and hopefully soon one piece sig.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
welcome to the club, hahah! i'm proud of u

how'd you like impel down arc? waiting weekly for it to finish... it was incredible, so intense and hype every week

Grandeza

Smash Master
Impel Down was pretty great. I can imagine how insane i would go if I had to wait week by week. Now that I'm caught up I'm gana go crazy waiting.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Marco has a type of fruit even more rare than logia: a mythical zoan fruit. He can turn into a Phoenix that recovers from any injury. He and Kizaru fight attack each other but neither one can hurt the other. Joz throws a large chunk of ice at Akainu, who throws a large molten chunk of earth at it: Akainu is a Lava man. Whitebeard knocks the lava away with his pole arm. Oz Jr. shows up and Moria wants his body. Doflamingo claims he is tingling with excitement.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
New Spoilers are out!

Marco has a type of fruit even more rare than logia: a mythical zoan fruit. He can turn into a Phoenix that recovers from any injury. He and Kizaru fight attack each other but neither one can hurt the other. Joz throws a large chunk of ice at Akainu, who throws a large molten chunk of earth at it: Akainu is a Lava man. Whitebeard knocks the lava away with his pole arm. Oz Jr. shows up and Moria wants his body. Doflamingo claims he is tingling with excitement.
D: omg...broken! D:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
New Spoilers are out!

I swear I had a dream there was three types of zoans, regular, ancient and mythical. Turns out I was right (except the mythical zoans I imagined were a unicorn and a chimera).

Anyway, zoans keep getting better and better. First ancient and now this O_o

-:bowser:Bowser King

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i havent watched this show in about 4 years and i was just wondering, did they ever find that stupid treasure? If they didnt then im glad i stopped watching.

Thino

Smash Master
Moar Zoan types that are more annoying than logias , first Magellan , now Marco

Akainu haz fire , as expected

lol @ Oz Jr wtf?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ahhh pretty cool chapter.

I'll never tell! CHAPAPAPAPA

A man's dream will never die! ZEHAHAHAHAHAH

Just laugh like this! DERESHISHISHISHISHI

Can I see your panties? YOHOHOHOHOHO

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i havent watched this show in about 4 years and i was just wondering, did they ever find that stupid treasure? If they didnt then im glad i stopped watching.
They aren't really after "One Piece" anyways, they are trying to achieve their dreams, have a good time, and kick some A**! The storyline would be of much lower quality if it was always just centered around getting the treasure. Not to mention you were probably watching 4Kids' horrible dub.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW AHHAAHHA what a great vid

i see it now

the gloves, the hair, the nose, the shoes, the walking backwards

and now the imitated dance

i wouldn't be surprised if Oda based jango off michael jackson

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW AHHAAHHA what a great vid

i see it now

the gloves, the hair, the nose, the shoes, the walking backwards

and now the imitated dance

i wouldn't be surprised if Oda based jango off michael jackson
I won't be surprise either! Someone ask Oda that question when ever Jango is based off MJ o.o

I mean he based floridan triangle out of the bermuda triangle...
and thriller bark based on MJ's *Thriller night*

Point is, that Oda is a big fan of MJ.

Doflamingo is just biding his time
Here on smash board we call it "Camping"
Kuma is like "I am just going to watch the marine get wrecked by whitebeard and not do anything about it."
Gecko is just playing creepy <=P.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
i can't wait to see what the shichibukai do lol
I tell you what they are going to do!

NOTHING!

they just getting entertain by the countless marines getting wrecked by pirates and how kizaru might get his *** kick by Marco...

then again is all god modding from here....

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I like how the anime add more stuff on one episode than the manga.
I just saw episode 414 RAW and they added more fighting scene on it.
Point is, I can't wait to re-watch it but on Subs.

-late

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm just glad they're giving more fan service, not many animes would do that. I guess it might be subbed around the afternoon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
****, that was really intense. Poor Oars...

But ****, it's crazy to see the shichibukai doing stuff now. Kuma is a BEAST. They really are comparable to the admirals. Well, Kuma at least :p

Top Bottom