• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Whoa Ace has just became one of my favorite characters. even if he dies. that was some good story telling by oda

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
great new chapter. whitebeard is so powerful.

it kinda puts it into perspective... just how strong are all these men compared to luffy, the hero of the one piece manga?

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Man, keeping up with One Piece releases can be hard when you have to work all the time.
When Whitebeard cracked the air, I was like "What the heck just happened?" Epic anyways. Devil Fruits are getting to be more devastating as well.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
and to think... shanks doesnt even have a devil fruit...

how in the world does he live up to these people?! pure haki or something?

perhaps mihawk doesnt have one either

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I'm leaning towards them both not having one. Also, Moria and Boa's Snake look absolutely terrified while Doflamingo, Mihawk and Boa are just like "Oh yeah...tsunami..."

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The admirals themselves had a little change of expression with Whitebeard's attack. I like the intensity of these new chapters.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I thought luffy was becoming a force to be reconed with, a force that the world would recognize... I'm really shocked at just how strong these people are.

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
I thought luffy was becoming a force to be reconed with, a force that the world would recognize... I'm really shocked at just how strong these people are.
Lol, unfortunately it looks as though Luffy would get destroyed by almost all of the people in this battle :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Didn't we say that about Crocodile and Moria? It's almost as if the author WANTS us to underestimate Luffy. Right now he IS putting things into perspective, and there have been many times in Impel Down were Luffy had no choice but to depend on others...

But I think the author might be using this arc to build up something crazy that Luffy's gonna do... but that's just me.

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
Actually I hope your right about that, and yes that's true about Crocodile and Moria, but now its like a million times worse then those arcs and Moria's back again :/
However I think there going to have a lot of traitors :p just in my opinion, Boa Hancock being one of them since she like loves Luffy, lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have a feeling that this is building up to Luffy somehow getting more devil fruit power.

Maybe he absorbs another person's fruit power with some new technology? The traditional way of getting them (eating a fruit) is ruled out since he already has one. >_>

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Didn't we say that about Crocodile and Moria? It's almost as if the author WANTS us to underestimate Luffy. Right now he IS putting things into perspective, and there have been many times in Impel Down were Luffy had no choice but to depend on others...

But I think the author might be using this arc to build up something crazy that Luffy's gonna do... but that's just me.
Ohhhh! mind games much? I never though of that...I bet luffy came with a gear forth by this time...you never know. I mean if he can use gear second and third at the samae time, then that's gear forth. But yea, when I saw all those high tier character, I though luffy coun't do anything. But I think luffy has grown, and has the will power to kick ***...

Actually I hope your right about that, and yes that's true about Crocodile and Moria, but now its like a million times worse then those arcs and Moria's back again :/
Meh, Moria is not the problem. I mean if he got owned...and he is going to get owned again. I mean, we learned that he can be touched, all they have to do is attack moria from the back while his shadow is busy wrecking havoc. Don't forget, he can't do that 1000 shadow crap, so he is weaker than before. I mean, I doubt he;ll pull thousand shadows out of nowhere...so yes, Moria went from high and powerful to low tier, all he have is his shadow to do his battle.

ATTENTION!!!!!

WHITEBEARD IS NOW TOP TIER!!!!!!

Kuma went to second <3.

I am sooooo phsyked, I can't wait for the next chaper. My prediction?

Let not forget what Aojiki can do. He can just freeze the ocean....
After watching Ace's history, I learned that while ace was trying to attack Whitebeard, I think that whitebeard is twice as fast as some of the Admirals...not sure if he is faster than kizaru but he might be faster than kuma himself that whitebeard can avoid Kuma's deadly paws that send you flying...
Oh and luffy having a Gear Forth somewhere :p.
oh and randomly Monkey D. Dragon apearing to make things interesting.
again, I can't wait to see the manga. I hope I don't have to wait two weeks -_-

-peace-

I am still in vacation...so...i'll probaly check out on monday.

strawhats

Smash Master
I am thinking that luffy will just **** the world when its all said and done never count the strawhat boy out

heheheheheheheheeee!!!!!!!!!!! King of the Pirates

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
By cheating? XD

Anyways, I wonder what the next saga's going to be named. Just thinking of random questions, lol.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Aoikiji stops the waves by turning them into ice. He attacks WB but it blown into little ice pieces (he didn't seem to bothered by it). Mihawk takes out his big sword and slashes at WB, but Jozu (the 3rd Division commander) steps in the way: it appears he has a fruit that turns him into diamonds or something like it. Kizaru jumps into the fray and shoots some lasers at WB: Marco appears to stop it with a blue flame and remarks that they can't get WB right off the bat.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
New Spoilers are out!

Aoikiji stops the waves by turning them into ice. He attacks WB but it blown into little ice pieces (he didn't seem to bothered by it). Mihawk takes out his big sword and slashes at WB, but Jozu (the 3rd Division commander) steps in the way: it appears he has a fruit that turns him into diamonds or something like it. Kizaru jumps into the fray and shoots some lasers at WB: Marco appears to stop it with a blue flame and remarks that they can't get WB right off the bat.

2nd time i gave in =/ i must stop reading these

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
You mean Sojiking?

Nah, all the strawhats are separated atm. The focus is on Luffy with the intro art being about the other strawhats doing....something....
you should ad a spoiler tag.
even though thats old news and it was shown in the anime too

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Whitebeard can make earthquakes O_o

can't wait to see what happens this week

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha good thing u guys are talking in spoilers

i havent read any of them

i only have to wait half a day till they go up on onemanga tho yay

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It's not here this morning :(

I also think whitebeard is going to die. If the marines lost it would be the end of the marines and a new pirate age would start without them. That means no more bounties, no more strong marines and admirals and finally no one else, other then fellow pirates, to try and stop other pirates.

It just seems like it wouldn't work so instead it would be better if whitebeard just dies.
In the manga they said no matter the outcome a new pirate era would start. I can see the one where whitebeard wins but I'm not really sure what the "New Pirate Era" would be if whitebeard lost. Pirates would still be looking for one piece, the only difference would be that a huge bunch of the old pirates (and some new ones like ace) would be dead.

-:bowser:Bowser King

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol wow i just saw the intro drawing for the chapter

nami and robin are so busty lmao

imma read the new chapter now

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
It's not here this morning :(

I also think whitebeard is going to die. If the marines lost it would be the end of the marines and a new pirate age would start without them. That means no more bounties, no more strong marines and admirals and finally no one else, other then fellow pirates, to try and stop other pirates.

It just seems like it wouldn't work so instead it would be better if whitebeard just dies.
In the manga they said no matter the outcome a new pirate era would start. I can see the one where whitebeard wins but I'm not really sure what the "New Pirate Era" would be if whitebeard lost. Pirates would still be looking for one piece, the only difference would be that a huge bunch of the old pirates (and some new ones like ace) would be dead.

-:bowser:Bowser King
If whitebeard dies then the chances of the marines winning shoot up. I feel at least one important characters ( ACe WB) will die in this arc. The marines are the supreme power of the world , there is a reason why they are so powerful and no low life pirates can just destroy it in one day. ALso remember that giant war machine they tried to get from Franky, I feel it will make an appearance at one point in the series.

Top Bottom