• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Yes! Yessssssssssssssssssssss! Hell yeah, Buggy. God, when I read that x__x

Also, happy 700 chapters, y'all

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Am I the only one that thinks Oda might still make Buggy a scrub? Perhaps he has Schibukai status due to how he got so many "followers" at Marineford, and his connection to being a pirate under Gold Roger? Like the Marines want to keep him close to the vest for one reason or another?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
^

It'll be his running joke to have him find ways to trick everyone into thinking he's strong. I still ****in love him and I actually hope he fights someone and wins. But I mean... Yeah

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
if zoro fights buggy would buggy win?

basically does haki make it so you can slice him without activating his ability or is it useless?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Zoro is definitely strong enough to just punch the crap out of him if haki doesn't work.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I really want to believe Buggy somehow became a little stronger, and even if he can't win a serious battle, he might at least be able to hold his own.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
it would be amazing if Buggy's fruit ability is actually a hard counter for one of the important people out there.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Ok hold on, lets remember that haki doesn't give a damn about the other person's abilities, so the first 2 would very probably still kick his ass (if just by virtue of being really fast and with really big attacks)

Law would be super interesting, since if buggy can move his body parts when they're detached, that seems to mean that law is no more than a guy with haki and a sword, not to be as feared as Zoro and Mihawk.

No idea why he'd counter doflamingo though

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ok hold on, lets remember that haki doesn't give a damn about the other person's abilities, so the first 2 would very probably still kick his *** (if just by virtue of being really fast and with really big attacks)

Law would be super interesting, since if buggy can move his body parts when they're detached, that seems to mean that law is no more than a guy with haki and a sword, not to be as feared as Zoro and Mihawk.

No idea why he'd counter doflamingo though
Well it's still not 100% certain what Doflamingo's powers are, but we've seen him cleave off Oars Jr.'s leg. If it has anything to do with cutting or dismemberment, potential advantage for Buggy.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It was also not One Piece :]

I like that the puppets are thematic with what we've seen of Doflamingo's manipulation abilities.

Kind of like "wut" with the super group being together. Hopefully that means the other teams will have the opportunity to show off rather than all our focus being with Luffy.
Hoping for something from Robin and Brook above all

john!

Smash Hero
Well it's still not 100% certain what Doflamingo's powers are, but we've seen him cleave off Oars Jr.'s leg. If it has anything to do with cutting or dismemberment, potential advantage for Buggy.
there's a long-standing theory that he has a "string fruit" which he uses like a puppeteer. they even showed the strings during a recent chapter (i think it was when he was slaughtering marines) so it's basically confirmed at this point.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I was loving this arc. Thought all the pieces were slowly clicking into place with Law's dastardly plan, then the arrival of the blind super-power in Fujitora, then the Coliseum and the Mera Mera fruit. I thought I had it all planned. Then Oda drops a freaking bomb on my head that's going to make this whole arc explode. He really is the best, gents. He truly is.

Jesus... quite literally, too.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
holy mother christ

**** just got real

The blind swordsman = kyros who left 20 yrs ago to join the marines and is now admiral fujitora?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so female gladator will she join the crew or will she turn out to be a princess and take over the country, or something else.

didnt see a blackbeard pirate showing up, that surprised me.

it also seems obvious the blind guy was kyros.

really liked when lufluffy said his name and every freaked for a sec then just thought they misheard

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Next to positive Fujitora is Kyros; doesn't make any sense. 20 years ago was about the time when Roger was executed. Probably has something to do with that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I guess I must be the only one who wants Cavendish. I mean, he's funny as hell and would be the token bishie swordsmsan. :awesome:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I guess I must be the only one who wants Cavendish. I mean, he's funny as hell and would be the token bishie swordsmsan. :awesome:
"Bishie" is short for bishounen, right? What does that mean?

Top Bottom