• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Holy fdasfsdfaasd
between the fanservice and Frankie's braids, I missed a lot of info (btw there was A LOT of info).
In order to fully understand this chapter I might need to read it again... and again and again and again....

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Oooooommmmggggg how I wish I could shower with Robin-sama and sleep with Nami-san <333333.
This chapter was awesome can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Doflamingo so far has been the mastermind behind a multitude of villainous precedents in One Piece. I don't think there is any doubt he will not go gently and is planning the best way out.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
There will be a lot of stuff in Dressrosa. I expect either lots of drama or a (possibly unnecessary) violent outcome.
I would love the latter.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Do you guys think Donflamingo is going to go down at the end of the Dressrosa arc? Or will he get away to fight another day? I mean, he is truly elite in terms of villains listed in the OP universe.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That's... quite a question.
Whatever it happens, the end of the arc will show if Oda gives importance to the Crew moving from island to island (like prior to Punk's Hazard), or only to their battles against actually meaningful opponents until they eventually hit Raftel.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I personally want him to be around longer. I think if he gets mostly slighted and comes back for a fuller revenge would be good for how his character was built up over 500 chapters.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Niiiiice, I like Hawkins. I hope there will be some sort of real fighting sequence with his crew.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
this chapter

so much information, counting the teaser ones like who the eff is that new admiral and who is the last shichibukai

luffy power up? eventually getting the fire logia?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
well same here but idk who else would eat it

unless they just preserve it as a memorandum to ace

and in 2nd read of the chapter im not sure if that guy with the cigar is a new admiral or just simply akainu

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I don't think any Straw Hat will eat the fruit. Zoro seems to follow Mihawk in every manner and getting a fruit seems out of place with his quest to become the best swordsman. Sanji is the one always pulling the underwater stunts and is the best swimmer in the crew so I doubt he would get it as well. Ussopp and Nami would never get it being the weaklings that they are.

If some one is to eat it (and that might not be the case), I like the idea of Coby some how getting it. Have him come along with Fujitora and be given it for helping the Strawhats. This would set him up nicely for being an Admiral at some point and having enough strength to be a force in the world.

The guy with the cigar was Sakzuki (formerly Akainu, though I don't know if that title went away with his promotion); he was also on a cover spread earlier this year and the color scheme/look was the exact same.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lol at Buggy. Can't help but think he's truly a figurehead.

Also, I think Luffy is going to entrust the fruit to someone he cares about. No one in the SH crew though. It might be Coby, but we'll see what other characters show up in the coming arc.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Luffy might want to destroy the fruit.
That's the only logical solution I find to that.

Also, dat Jewelry Bonne cameo. What the hell happened with her?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I always though it would be touching for Coby eat ace's fruit. Good to see Akainu still sports his Hawaiian shirts.

Top Bottom