• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've played on Picto quite a lot. It's actually my favourite stage to use in FFAs.

And what's BIP2? If you talk about Semifer's tourney I'm pretty sure that he won't allow Picto >_>

:059:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I was playing Grizzer to practice the stage for BIP2.

On that matter, to those who try to form an opinion on the stage without having extensively practiced on it: stfu.
uummm

i used to COUNTERPICK ps2. LOL

i mained falco before, and i know the stage very well. doesnt mean its not absolutely gay.

Laem

Smash Champion
not going to a tourney because of 1 stage is weak LOL

besides orion, u play MK u can ban a stage u dont like personally

Staco

Smash Champion
youre welcome to come down for a weekend or something if you want and we can OD practice

or house me when i come to uk :D
tell me, if you are doing this kasper, Ill also be there then, probably together with semifer, my car + tv or something

Ps2 as a counter i could agree with, but as a STARTER?? UK are against this stage even being legal, hence why we never use it.

:059:
we didn´t even have it as a counterpick before this event xD

BTW @ grew
beating more people and placing high consistently means more than one duell between two players
else you need to rate me over LP, because I beat him at BBI, but I agree with him maybe beeing above me, because of his one set win against ramin @ BiB
rating both players on the same spot, just as gheb did is even more accurate in my opinion :)

orion shouldnt be rated yet, cause of not attending any international tourneys yet
its hard to rate kasper/blub etc. also, because of that, which means, that you can´t say whos the best falco (but who really cares, does any1 care, if there is a best european kirby? it´s the player not his character!)

Tbh in an entire afternoon of playing I didn't get ****ed by random gimmicks once.

You guys just all mad 'cause you can't handle the stage.
yeah, because you didn´t play pictochat once that afternoon ;D

I think pictochat is funny, but not a good competitive stage
if the stage transformations would be announced 3 seconds before they appear it would be okay

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If hes going to NL or housing in UK?

KEITH HAS NO MONEY TO GO TO HOLLAND!!! Probably, but if he did id come with him as well.

Also UK arent hosting anymore touneys this year.

Staco

Smash Champion
If hes going to NL or housing in UK?

KEITH HAS NO MONEY TO GO TO HOLLAND!!! Probably, but if he did id come with him as well.

Also UK arent hosting anymore touneys this year.
both, if it´s holidays + cheap
just orions place, if it´s during school time
I think you can fly from germany to london for 15 euro or something, I have seen it before, looks nice xD
but dunno if its just within the week

tell me more about this dutch tourney
want to attend! + other germans

Lord Chair

Smash Master
You can fly from Germany to London for 15 bucks provided that:

- You fly on weekdays.
- Your flight there is in the evening, and the flight back is in the morning.
- You fly outside of the vacation.

So, no.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
not going to a tourney because of 1 stage is weak LOL

besides orion, u play MK u can ban a stage u dont like personally
the same way i wouldnt attend a tournament with FFA and items, i wouldnt go to this with this crap stage on, sorry. this has nothing to do with a personal bias against the stage, its insulting that people think of even using it, and i am not dealing with it.

if it was an even SLIGHTLY arguable stage, from ps2 to green greens. i would probably go and just deal with it

picto is absolute trash, and its completely 100% random (PROVEN FACT YOU CAN NOT ARGUE OTHERWISE). what did i learn from learning the stage? attempt to not get ****ed in the *** the whole time by bull****.

if someone from NL wants to say i dont know the stage they can money match me (on pictochat) for the train ticket to the tournament and ill come play LOL.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
its a horrible stage i agree however in terms of viability in a competitive format its not really arguable that ps2 at high level will effect matches more drastically than random hazards

Greward

Smash Lord
its a horrible stage i agree however in terms of viability in a competitive format its not really arguable that ps2 at high level will effect matches more drastically than random hazards
agreed.
rando hazards are always the worst for competitive play

Staco

Smash Champion
lmao, watch dehf vs. espy from mlg dallas and tell me if the sonic kills were deserved ;D
I think all three kills were cause of hazards, haha xD

btw, orion, U suck for not attending item tourneys!
item tourneys >>>>> low tiers
its so much more fun, 2 play with good characters + some random bull**** item skills, haha :D

Flayl

Smash Hero
Nah, let's talk about the tier list. Who do you guys think is better, Snake or Marth?

:142:

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
Kasper, obviusly.
PD: 69 POSTS!!!, sorry guys, I will never post in smashboards another time. Nice to meet you.

Staco

Smash Champion
Whats your favourite alcoholic drink?
Non alcoholic drink?
Food?
Mac Donalds or Burger King?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Staco reppin' those random questions which will provide crucial information about every single one of us.

Amaretto, coffee, chili con carne, mac.

Staco

Smash Champion
McFlurry Lion, I suppose?
McFlurry Lion, wtf is this ****?

My favourite drink is Wodka energy, I guess.
I just have a favor for Wodka and enegry in general.

Normal drink I think its still water or coke.

I love to eat fries. :] But yeah, there are so much delicious foods, that I don´t have got a favourite one.

Burger King >>>>>>> Mac Donalds!

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I cant drink alcohol, my metabolism doesn't have the enzym to ingest it. :(
Lychee juice
Raclette ?
If only Burger King was in France, but we got Quick so that's not too bad

:053:

Top Bottom