• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Laem

Smash Champion
I made a european PR yayuhz
based on, like, tourney results that were ordened unmathematically.
Far out, man.

1st. Glutonny [France] -
2nd. Kaos [France] -
3rd. Leon [France] -
4th. Mr R [Netherlands] -
5th. Orion [Netherlands] -
6th. Greward [Spain] -
7th. Luigi_player [Austria] -
8th. Staco [Germany] -
9th. Calzorz [England] -
10th. istudying [Netherlands] -
11th. Kasper [England] -
12th. Bjay [France] -
13th. Gregs [Netherlands] -
14th. Rydle [Spain] -
15th. Neath [France] -
16th. BluB [Germany] -
17th. Anaky [England] -
18th. Marcbri [Spain] -
19th. T [Netherlands] -
20th. Jumpman [Netherlands] -
Close, but no cigar(in no order): Semifer [Germany] - Joanette [Spain] - L!nk [Austria] - Zudenka [Switzerland] - Manko [France] - Kaak [Netherlands] - some more

Ending credits: Your mom is inaccurate.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Decent list, tonie but I wouldn't rank Orion yet. I'd wait for Neuss before ranking him [outside of a dutch PR]. Like, how do you know already he's > Greward / LP / Staco? He hasn't done anything yet that they didn't.

GregS > BluB is bias, as much as I love him results show that BluB > him [awaits dutch trolls to strike back]. Switch places for them imo although I think a PR like that is dumb to begin with lmao
But yeah if you make a PR and want it to be credible you can't place Gregs above Blub.

And Marcbri is ranked lower than Joanette on Spain's PR so how can he be higher on your list?

Edit: I wouldn't make a list from #1 - #20 either but rather some kind of tier system like this:

Gluto
Kaos / Leon
Ramin / Greward
LP / Staco
Calz / istud / Kasper / BJay
BluB / Rydle / Neath / Gregs

Edit 2: People aren't necessarily ordered within their tier.

:059:

Greward

Smash Lord
why is Mr R higher than me? i did beat him. why is orion even ranked? he has never attended a big tourney outside of NL lol

for spain, Joannett88 should be higher. we got another great player but he hasnt gone out of the country so i wont try to make u rank him (i should because ur doing it with orion lol).

Mr-R

Smash Champion
whats wrong with gregs' results? aren't they just as good as blubs if not better ( bib was kinda unfair for him since he got bracket ***** and had to play 2 dutchies ) and need i remind u guys that he beat luigi player in pools.
he also was the highest placing falco at bushido

im just sayin

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How did he get less bracket "*****" than Gregs? He had to play you and istudy and he beat Staco all at the same event. He lost to 2 dutchies too except that one of them was Mr-R [whereas GregS lost to Kaak].

Mr-R

Smash Champion
ok, then which is the argument for him being higher than me? =D
uhm unlike u greward, i havent attended just 2 tourneys ooc in my life :o
so yeah ive got other results
and even though u beat me we still both got the same placement

edit: yeah gheb i see ur point, thats why im saying they its best to put them on the same lvl for now ( based on results that is)

Laem

Smash Champion
GregS > BluB is bias, as much as I love him results show that BluB > him [awaits dutch trolls to strike back]. Switch places for them imo although I think a PR like that is dumb to begin with lmao
But yeah if you make a PR and want it to be credible you can't place Gregs above Blub.

And Marcbri is ranked lower than Joanette on Spain's PR so how can he be higher on your list?
Results do not show blub > gregs, therefore the rest of your post regarding that subject is bias the other way around, get rockcrock combo'd :D

i kind of ignored national PR's, i looked at mostly at tourney placing and some imo in there after playing some of these ppll myself

and most importantly
be nice :D (so not BPC-like and say ur wrong & a scrub)

Greward

Smash Lord
then gluttony is worse than me! and even worse than king funk. hahah

ive only attended 2 tourneys ooc ok but i have consistent placements
and we both placed the same so we tied and ive beaten u... well i dont know how u solve pool splits but in our country if both have the same results and i did beat u i pass pools.
anyways Mr R dont get angry, i respect u as a player (and as a person too i think xD), i just hate ur ******** fanboys.

so peace =D

**** u anaky

Mr-R

Smash Champion
u cant compare glutonny with urself, he has played much more international players than u, and that was my point when i said u only attended 2 ooc tourneys.

and this isn't about pools lmao its about results.
obviously i respect u too as a very skilled player, but i dont think its fair being outplaced by u, just because u placed the same as me at 1 international tourney while i travel alot more and have way more results

also dont hate on mah fansss 8D
if u want fanboys then start playing flashy :D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
its best to put them on the same lvl for now ( based on results that is)
Which is what I did in my list ^_^

be nice :D (so not BPC-like and say ur wrong & a scrub)
NO STFU U FKN SCRUB GET UR FUGLY @$$ OUTA HERE UR THE FKN REASON I HATE THIS GODDAM SCRUBBY COMMUNITY SO MUCH.

Edit: AND WTF SON U R SO~ WRONG MAN WTF STFU N GTFO NUB

Edit 2: a worthy 5000th post? I think so :D

[/BPC]

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Btw why am i even that high i mean really i got *insert my placement here*

my highest placement outside of my country which compared to peeps like blub placing 5th and gregs with his constent placings seems more of "I LIKE THIS GUY BETTER SO HE GOES ABOVE HIM YAHUZ"

and from this list, wow spain got f*****d hard by bushido cause that what it has to be to make them that low.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK

my highest placement outside of my country which compared to peeps like blub placing 5th and gregs with his constent placings seems more of "I LIKE THIS GUY BETTER SO HE GOES ABOVE HIM YAHUZ"

and from this list, wow spain got f*****d hard by bushido cause that what it has to be to make them that low.
Dude MSN?!?

Edit: This Lion will be in every 1 of my posts from now on btw.

Laem

Smash Champion

you wavebounce lasers
instant +10 rise

you just had to see what was written here

aight ppl
YOU SEE DIS THREADS NAME
GET ON YOUR ****
****ING DO IT

Mr-R

Smash Champion
kaos u cant just quit brawl after u beat me so many times in tourney :@
thats the biggest goten ever

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Decent list, tonie but I wouldn't rank Orion yet.
this. don hype me up so much consistency is important :bee:

why is Mr R higher than me? i did beat him. why is orion even ranked? he has never attended a big tourney outside of NL lol

for spain, Joannett88 should be higher. we got another great player but he hasnt gone out of the country so i wont try to make u rank him (i should because ur doing it with orion lol).
you are SOOO mad LOL. get ranked less than me, i should just not go to tournaments anymore and troll you now :awesome:
that's not an argument for you being over him.
this

also my list

BPC/Xonar
Kaos
Gluto/(*BJ*):awesome:
Calz/T/Staco/Rydle
Greward/Chair

Orion*

Smash Researcher
youre welcome to come down for a weekend or something if you want and we can OD practice

or house me when i come to uk :D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
also my list

BPC/Xonar
Kaos
Gluto/(*BJ*):awesome:
Calz/T/Staco/Rydle
Greward/Chair
How dare you put somebody like Xonar on the same level as BPC? He placed top5 at every tournament he entered so far, his knowledge of the game is on a level of its own and you can definitely learn a lot from watching his MK.

You dutch trolls and your delusional bias.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
How dare you put somebody like Xonar on the same level as BPC? He placed top5 at every tournament he entered so far, his knowledge of the game is on a level of its own and you can definitely learn a lot from watching his MK.

You dutch trolls and your delusional bias.

who the hell is BCP?

p.s bjay is just too funny a name, i can imagine the commentary for his matches lmao

Top Bottom