• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yay crewbattle speculation. If Germany has LP then a 3vs3 Crewbattle would be insanely hard XD

:059:

Flayl

Smash Hero
If crew battles were 5v5 among the country's best players...

... I couldn't even play for Portugal lol

I'd love to see crew battles in Europe for individual countries instead of as a continent at an American tournament.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
5vs5 is kind of hard though. Only France, Spain and NL even have scenes big enough to come up with a decent line-up for that. 3vs3 would just be really tough and balanced imo. Like England, Spain, France, Netherlands and Germany/Austria could all kind of beat each other.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well I guess Germany could come up with a decent 5 man line-up if you take us as a part of germany. Then you'd have like LP, Staco, BluB, Prinz and l!nk. Not too bad.

What'd be UK line-up be like?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
erm for 3v3

it would be Calzorz , Anaky , Kasper

5v5

probably something like

Calzorz , Anaky , Kasper , Doplghost , cong/jmiller/cloudrain/pafos or something

Staco

Smash Champion
Lol, I wouldn´t want l!nk in the crew, if germany and austria played together, just Luigi_Player.
l!nk sure is good, but I don´t think he is better than for example Biggad and I also think he lacks practice a lot.
And I also think we would have enough people for a 5 vs 5 to have a good chance against every country, except france.
BluB, Prinz, Biggad and me is a pretty good line up in my opinion. (don´t know about the 5th place, we have got some good alternatives for it, such as Semifer)
BluB sure is underrated and would do good against every Snake and MK, the other countrys could bring up.
Dunno how Prinz does against good people of other countries.
Biggad sure is underrated and he can stand up to players such as iStudy or even Greward.
Just some nice tactical decisions could make it and with the fact, that we would always have 2 MKs in the back, we could play that tactics out, I think.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
who does france have other than glut/kaos/leon
i saw some peach that looked good in a vid vs leon but its peach lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If you mean Zudenka, he's from Swizerland.

France still has BJay, Neath, Deimos, Manko, Scarhi, Yoyo, Inter, Zulu and some others I don't remember right now. Possibly Charby too.

Staco, I know Biggad is good and all but l!nk on his A-game is def. a bigger threat to more players imo.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
BluB sure is underrated and would do good against every Snake and MK, the other countrys could bring up.
BS blub gets more hype then any other falco dont lie.

me jealous of blub :(

p.s I WANNA PLAY AN MK MAN COME ON OUT PRINZ!!

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Probably because of my stupid cvs lol.
Your falco is really sexy <3 should get more attention :)

BluB, Prinz, Biggad and me is a pretty good line up in my opinion. (don´t know about the 5th place, we have got some good alternatives for it, such as Semifer)
I think Semifer would suit well for 5th. I heard he got really good recently.
I'd probably beat any snake (<3 matchup) and as Staco said I'm really good against mks.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I don't live in Portugal anymore, but I'd choose:

MaverickZ, NatP and NGFC.

Sonic, Game and Watch and Yoshi. Where the **** you at? =D

Staco

Smash Champion
If you mean Zudenka, he's from Swizerland.

France still has BJay, Neath, Deimos, Manko, Scarhi, Yoyo, Inter, Zulu and some others I don't remember right now. Possibly Charby too.

Staco, I know Biggad is good and all but l!nk on his A-game is def. a bigger threat to more players imo.

I hardly disagree.
Biggad is able to take 2 or 3 stocks from players such as Greward, istudy, I also believe every european Falco and a lot of the other top players.
I don´t think l!nk could do that. I even saw him loosing to Kaspers MK, which really isn´t that good compared to good european MKs, which would probably 2 or 3 stock him in crews.
I also haven´t seen him beating any of the top players except Anaky and even Anaky hasn´t proved himself in tourneys to be one of the better european players (= top20, I for myself believe he is, sadly haven´t played him yet :/ ).

Hm, if Kaos really quitted France seems to be less scarry and better than the other countries than before.
And since Gluttony doesn´t travel out of france it seems even less scarry at tourneys in other countries than france. :p
Deffinitly on the level of the other countries in that case, maybe even worse, I can´t tell.

But yeah, that´s all fictional discussion, we really need to make that crewbattles.
Cmon, step it up for Neuss!
I want to see 5vs5 Germany vs. Netherlands! ;)
Ill be prepared.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
not proban, just more mks xD

I will use falco for olimar, diddy and more chars, mk is mainly for mk ditto and maybe some other things like marth.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I hardly disagree.
Biggad is able to take 2 or 3 stocks from players such as Greward, istudy, I also believe every european Falco and a lot of the other top players.
I don´t think l!nk could do that. I even saw him loosing to Kaspers MK, which really isn´t that good compared to good european MKs, which would probably 2 or 3 stock him in crews.
I also haven´t seen him beating any of the top players except Anaky and even Anaky hasn´t proved himself in tourneys to be one of the better european players (= top20, I for myself believe he is, sadly haven´t played him yet :/ ).

Hm, if Kaos really quitted France seems to be less scarry and better than the other countries than before.
And since Gluttony doesn´t travel out of france it seems even less scarry at tourneys in other countries than france. :p
Deffinitly on the level of the other countries in that case, maybe even worse, I can´t tell.

But yeah, that´s all fictional discussion, we really need to make that crewbattles.
Cmon, step it up for Neuss!
I want to see 5vs5 Germany vs. Netherlands! ;)
Ill be prepared.
u do talk alot of rubbish at times staco , u belive because biggad takes 2/3 stocks off blub he would do the same to kasper stop ur bad logics , Link beat anaky , anaky tripped into a cg last stock at like 10% , and anaky has only been to 1 tourny so i dont really care if he hasent got "RESULTS" hes a TOP europe player just lacked a bit of mu experiance at bushido as he never traveld

kaspers mk wasent great at bushio but hes been training him abit now but link did alright stop putting him down

and marcbri why mk xD , just go with falco and try overcome matchups lol

Staco

Smash Champion
u do talk alot of rubbish at times staco , u belive because biggad takes 2/3 stocks off blub he would do the same to kasper stop ur bad logics , Link beat anaky , anaky tripped into a cg last stock at like 10% , and anaky has only been to 1 tourny so i dont really care if he hasent got "RESULTS" hes a TOP europe player just lacked a bit of mu experiance at bushido as he never traveld

kaspers mk wasent great at bushio but hes been training him abit now but link did alright stop putting him down

and marcbri why mk xD , just go with falco and try overcome matchups lol
Srsly, Falco vs. Shiek is one of Shieks best top tier MUs.
Biggad is able to take 2 or 3 stocks from Greward and iStudy.
Of course I believe he is able to beat Kasper or take at least 2 stocks.
That´s no rubbish, just my opinion about it.
Well just see, if they play each other.
Maybe Kasper also 3 Stocks Biggad, or Biggad 3 stocks Kasper, nobody knows yet.

And start reading my full posts.
I allready said, that I think Anaky is top 20 in europe, but he hasn´t proved himself enough yet. (and yeah, top 20 is pretty good, because top 20 means place 20 or downwards and we have like +20 top players (= really good players) in europe, maybe more)
I just don´t like, if people praise someone, who hasn´t proved himself yet.
You are also doing the same for Koukyn. I don´t know if he ever played Prinz, Blub, Biggad, Semifer etc.
He lost to Tayim at BBI (or it was Akuma?) and he Tay only ranked fourth in germany.
Why should he be top 3 in germany without showing anything that would make it deserved to put him into the top 3?
I also don´t say "I think Semifer is the best european player, just because I like him, but he always plays bad at tourneys, but hey, he would easily 3 stock Gluttony, if he played normally"
Thinking like that is just stupid.

stelzig

Smash Lord
I don't live in Portugal anymore, but I'd choose:

MaverickZ, NatP and NGFC.

Sonic, Game and Watch and Yoshi. Where the **** you at? =D
Me, Oskar, and eagle would beat them :D

Kirby, Ness, Game and watch :D

lol. The danish team would be obvious, you could've listed that too :( :p

Mr-R

Smash Champion
the netherlands will beat everyone in a 3/4/5 crew battle

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I do agree with Staco abit, i do need results to back myself up, i didnt do that bad anyway so i think the placement i got is good enough to say top20, but next time, hopefully in december or soemthing i can prove it. And yeah top20 is where it stands for me, but no lower xD.

Also idk what has been said in the chat, i just read Calz and Stacos post, that was it lol.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Perhaps you should do just that, I'm not half sober half the time and I manage to read through all of the general ****ing European chit-chat.

Neh 's lie, I'm sober more than half the time. Just not atm, that's how good I am.

Lol I'm awful.

Staco

Smash Champion
I do agree with Staco abit, i do need results to back myself up, i didnt do that bad anyway so i think the placement i got is good enough to say top20, but next time, hopefully in december or soemthing i can prove it. And yeah top20 is where it stands for me, but no lower xD.

Also idk what has been said in the chat, i just read Calz and Stacos post, that was it lol.
didn´t post anything in the european chat
and yeah, I also think your top 20, as I said before
most of the people which are top 20 in europe in my opinion can´t back up themselves, because we didn´t have enough tourneys :/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Perhaps you should do just that, I'm not half sober half the time and I manage to read through all of the general ****ing European chit-chat.

Neh 's lie, I'm sober more than half the time. Just not atm, that's how good I am.

Lol I'm awful.
Ima be da complete opposite tonight/tommorow night yeeeeee.

didn´t post anything in the european chat
and yeah, I also think your top 20, as I said before
most of the people which are top 20 in europe in my opinion can´t back up themselves, because we didn´t have enough tourneys :/
Ya, Keith didnt also do that good either, but he kinda got bracket gayed, i think Myself and Kasper are on the exact same level (even tho i win him most of the time) and Calz is slightly above us.

Top Bottom