• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Where do you draw the line between "layout" and "physics"?
Kind of a grey area but, When I input ****, and my character does other ****.

(I find 10 minutes way to arbitrary and the jump from 8 to 10 is way too much imo)
Nobody really cares

there is really nothing really wrong with it beside of biased whine opinions.
Not at all. Stage is clearly ********, like. You can outskill people and win there consistently, but it still degenerates gameplay. Have you ever seen 2 GOOD mks at the same skill level play there? Most boring **** ever. There's like no options half the time, it's just camp and abuse the stage.

PS2 should always be allowed, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that stage and I played this stage A LOT.
It's a fair and established counterpick here in germany and it would make no sense to ban this stage ever.
The only time I've ever seen it picked was... you vs gregs. :|
And in a pools match I played it for fun with a TL main and I went wario but it was like the most unserious match ever. we where like footstooling each other on the air part the whole time LMAO

and Tier List is so unnecessary :(
Seems like you just have a lot of salt...
PS2 is a 'fair and established counterpick in Germany', yet I have never seen it being played further in the bracket?
Most good players prefer just outright losing rather than feel they lost to something inconsistent. So if the cp is gay, unless it gives a major advantage it wont be picked often.

Yeah it gets played a lot on higher mid level, like the level of the guys below the PR guys, mostly.
they need a gimmick :troll:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Most good players prefer just outright losing rather than feel they lost to something inconsistent. So if the cp is gay, unless it gives a major advantage it wont be picked often.
Pretty much this, at least, that was my reason (And of many other players too) to ban Brinstar everytime in the past xD
PS2 is OK though, I dont mind the stupidish transf. as I know how to abuse them anyway =D

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol thre is lots wrong with ps2 i rember trying to f tilt some1 in doubles pools when teaming with leon and i was on the tredmill it just pushed me off and i f aird leon offstage was funny but yea

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I would never agree with having PS2 either, i mean we got 10 prefectly good stages, 5 neutrals and 5 counters. Also making PS1 a neutral instead of FD would be a bad idea. I mean usually you get one character striking Battlefield and Lylat, cuz the other player doesnt want platforms vs that character. And then the other guy bans FD cuz they know the other character can camp too well on it, which usually always leaves SV and YI, tho there's a lot of BF start in Europe, usually SV because of my reasoning. Just my opinion on it.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I would never agree with having PS2 either, i mean we got 10 prefectly good stages, 5 neutrals and 5 counters. Also making PS1 a neutral instead of FD would be a bad idea. I mean usually you get one character striking Battlefield and Lylat, cuz the other player doesnt want platforms vs that character. And then the other guy bans FD cuz they know the other character can camp too well on it, which usually always leaves SV and YI, tho there's a lot of BF start in Europe, usually SV because of my reasoning. Just my opinion on it.
if i could like this post like facebook i would

Calzorz

Smash Lord
...So you ****ed up doing something that can be seen miles in advance? Here's my advice: don't **** up. :laugh:
not really miles in advance i dont play on that stage often and didnt think it went that fast near the edg when f tilt pushes me forward ? was just pointing out the gimicks off 1 part of the stage soz i dont play it as often as you with items on mate

my advice: get good :laugh:

NNID
Budget_Player
not really miles in advance i dont play on that stage often and didnt think it went that fast near the edg when f tilt pushes me forward ? was just pointing out the gimicks off 1 part of the stage soz i dont play it as often as you with items on mate

my advice: get good :laugh:
Oh of course, I'm no noteworthy player. But still, to cite that as an issue... Just sayin'.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
BPC, you do realise you have no criteria for banning, and allowing, stages, right? Trying to ridicule people won't get you anywhere. And you're a fat american guy

NNID
Budget_Player
GERMAN SMASH BOARDS HAS BIASED MODS

(yeah, I got banned... ;-; )

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion

(yeah, I got banned... ;-; )
Biased =/= bad.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I need help.

I already think about quitting.

You know... my problem is...

That I'm really sick of MK... ban discussions.

Any idea how to stop that stupidity going on in Europe lately?

Top Bottom