• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

on a scale from 1 to 10, how good looking do you think you are?

Blazer

Smash Ace
man. this topic is whack. all i see are a bunch of 7+ ratings or the kids with no self-esteem who rate themselves a 1 or a dog**** or something. how many of you studs have ever even been with a woman?

god ****. you ****in noobs.

topics like this make me want to smear glue all over the inside of a plastic bag and then put the bag over my head and then tie it and then asphixiate. i have no ****ing clue if that's spelled correctly because i'm on my good friend valoem's computer right now and that ****in derd niffer refuses to download firefox even though it's so much better than ie. for instance, firefox would spellcheck that for me and underline it in red if it were incorrect. does ie do that? ****ing no. and that's why i hate valoem.

getting back on topic, i'm hooking up with four different women right now. in summation, i hope i crushed all of your self esteem.
I'm sorry that I have higher standards of who I will and will not date, and that I am straight Edge. If that bothers you then I apologize so much.
I will not date a lot of the girls who like me because they're not the kind of girls I'm into and instead ofdating just to get down and dirty I would rather date someone I like. That and if I dated someone I didn't like I would feel bad because that could cause her pain when I break up with said girl and basically have to tell her that I never really liked her anyway. That's just wrong.

aliciapg

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry that I have higher standards of who I will and will not date, and that I am straight Edge. If that bothers you then I apologize so much.
I will not date a lot of the girls who like me because they're not the kind of girls I'm into and instead ofdating just to get down and dirty I would rather date someone I like. That and if I dated someone I didn't like I would feel bad because that could cause her pain when I break up with said girl and basically have to tell her that I never really liked her anyway. That's just wrong.
Aw, I wish all guys were like you...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
aliciapg: I'm going to assume you're a young lady. If that's the case then I can understand why you would want more guys like that. But in defense of the guys that do sleep around, they usually do it because that's what we are brought up to believe we should do. And if we don't then we are immasculated by our peers. I agree with blazer and being a straight edge ain't easy.

Other guys will try get on you about it alot. It's tough and alot of guys would want to hold out on sex, but we want to fit in so we give in to peer pressure. Alot of guys I talked to said that they regretted having sex early on in life. I dunno, it's complicated. I only ever been with one woman, and I loved her very much. But when you tell a group of guys that you're a virgin and that you want to wait until you are in love, you feel really alienated and they make you feel like a freak sometimes.

So I can see why alot of guys just have sex and try not to think about why they're doing it and how many girls they have done it with.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
My friends are pressuring to go out with some fugly girl that I don't even know. The funnies thing is, most of them are virgins themselves so I don't see why there's so much pressure. Besides, if I ever get caught, I'd lose my fathers trust and support [financial, mental, electronical [lol, no more computers :sad:] and he'd probably take all of the stuff he gave me] and I just can't afford to let that happen for a few minutes of sex.

I'd rather leave sex for a girl/woman that is attractive mentally, physically, and psychologically than go have sex with some **** that probably has a STD. And in case you can't tell, I don't respond well to sluts, I was attracted to one before I found out and now I just keep my distance, lots of distance.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
...y there's so much pressure. Besides, if I ever get caught, I'd lose my fathers trust and support [financial, mental, electronical [lol, no more computers :sad:] and he'd probably take all of the stuff he gave me] and I just can't afford to let that happen for a few minutes of sex.

I'd rather leave sex for a girl/woman that is attractive mentally, physically, and psychologically than go have sex with some **** that probably has a STD. And in case you can't tell, I don't respond well to slu...
Oh dear. Man up son.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
My friends are pressuring to go out with some fugly girl that I don't even know. The funnies thing is, most of them are virgins themselves so I don't see why there's so much pressure. Besides, if I ever get caught, I'd lose my fathers trust and support [financial, mental, electronical [lol, no more computers :sad:] and he'd probably take all of the stuff he gave me] and I just can't afford to let that happen for a few minutes of sex.
Going out with somene doesn't mean you have to sleep with them. Just have a good time.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I somehow found out that how older you get, how easier girls will be attracted to you. Well, at least, that's in my case. Like 2 days ago, there was a massive national holiday in the Netherlands(it's called Koninginnedag, on that day we celebrate our queen's birthday). About 6 million people go to Amsterdam because in Amsterdam are the massive concerts(DJ Tiesto and other stuff, mostly Dutch).

Ok, so I went there with 2 of my closest friends I know and 3 female friends of those 2 guys. What the other 2 guys were thinking was that they could mess around with the 2 chicks they've already done something with and that the third one was a nice girl for me(which I didn't really think, she was giving me a feeling that she was pretty cocky). As the day went on, the hot 2 girls were actually giving me more attention than my friends, which I found kind of akward because I've never been in such a situation. I also felt that I shouldn't be trying to do anything with them because of my friends, so I held back and just enjoyed the fact that I'm actually was being found attractive, to older girls even(I was like, wtf? here in the Netherlands girls never look at guys younger then them, really... NEVER!)(also, at first one of those 2 didn't even believe that I was younger than her. I needed to show her my scooter certificate to prove it xD).

So yeah.. I think it gets easier when you're getting older. Or it just could be the fact that I'm growing up and actually look better than I used to.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Going out with somene doesn't mean you have to sleep with them. Just have a good time.
I know, but I don't want to go out with her because she seems very boring, I've been around physically unattractive girls that I'd go out with because they're fun, which is a big 'plus' in my book. Plus I know it's about sex because that's what my friends hinted at it after a while. They were like "Hey Kris wouldn't you like to hit that?" and I was like "Sorry I don't beat women."

I guess I'll have to wait a few years to see if being attractive get easier when you're older, I'm only 15 so I can't tell, girls were silly about everything around pre-teen age.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i just wanted to say that i currently have a girlfriend who loves me, and i have had several in the past, not to mention all the girls who wanted to go out with me but i just didnt feel that way about them. tis is to whoever posted saying like" do you guys even have gurls" or something like that...peace

-hiroshi

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'll have to wait a few years to see if being attractive get easier when you're older, I'm only 15 so I can't tell, girls were silly about everything around pre-teen age.
Well for me, getting older hasn't help me at all. I'm already 18 and girls look at me the same. Beh....Oh well, looks like many of us just don't have the luck that other guys have.

~Master Ken-Obi~

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Well for me, getting older hasn't help me at all. I'm already 18 and girls look at me the same. Beh....Oh well, looks like many of us just don't have the luck that other guys have.

~Master Ken-Obi~
thats because you live in puerto rico bro. girls in PR are ****ing vicious. them hispanic gurls are tough man.

p.s. yes i'm puerto rican

peace

-hiroshi

Don't censor dodge guys. We see the stars and know what you mean.
~Bmess

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
thats because you live in puerto rico bro. girls in PR are ****ing vicious. them hispanic gurls are tough man.

p.s. yes i'm puerto rican

peace

-hiroshi
Woohooo!!!, your also a puerto rican so you really know what I'm going through. It really is hard finding girls here because, like you said, their VICIOUS. I'll probably go to the U.S., maybe I'll have more luck there.

~Master Ken-Obi~

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
to all the people that just tried so pitifully to prove me wrong and or insult me:
i've got a song for you.
it's called f-off.
so why don't you...f-off.
especially the good chap who told me to kill myself. yeah, already tried it once, and i'm on 5 different psychiatric medications right now. dibs (thanks. i've got a couple new interesting stories i'll write about when i get the chance). read the story i posted in here, along with plenty of others. i think the topic is called, "the reason why everyone should visit a mental hospital" or something to that effect. thanks for hitting on such a sensitive subject you big jerk!
and i do have standards with women!!! GOD!!! all my friends think (mostly) the girls i'm hooking up with are hot!! and they have great personalities! and they're smart because dumb people make me cry! and i'm still a virgin, too, and i'm 21 because i want it to be something special!! and it's not as if girls i'm with haven't propositioned me for it (with no money involved!)
so just calm down and stop being so judgmental. ****. you proomers are so troublesome. and i'm clearly so high and mighty, for i am from the broom!
all i'm saying is kind of what my good friend rex, or dark link, as you may know him, is that the ratings are whack. there should be some kind of bell curve. but whatever. i'm not really blaming you. i mean, i'm pretty **** vein myself. just calm down. i didn't kill the pope or anything. i just wish you 1s and whatevers would straighten up and fly right. unless you really are that ugly. in which case, i feel terrible for you. i hate the way i formatted this post. my sincerest of apologies...peace

-m3gav01t

Top Bottom