• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

on a scale from 1 to 10, how good looking do you think you are?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I do not like girl if she loose like mouth of tired dog.
Amen. My friends tried to hook me up with this girl that never comes to school. She comes like 2-3 times a week, and I find that very.... suspicious...

For all we know she could be selling herself on those 'off days', yet, my friends see something in her that I don't. I think their standards are far too low.

P.S. She's also kinda ugly imo and she uses way too much hairgel. Very unattractive :urg:

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Ok that may be your opinion but this thread is about rating ourselves not others though a topic like this could easily sway that direction. Anyways girl smashers/gamers are rare so respect them please. I for one have NEVER to this date met a girl who can beat me in smash and I would love to lose to a girl in smash one day in a serious match. So getting back on topic:

I'm only an average 6 or 7 nothing impressive about me.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm very surprised that this thread is actually being taken seriously.

I must do something....SNARF!

/thread

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Obviously everyone is going to say 9-10, because everyone looks like brad pitt or justin timberlake >.>

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Seeing as I'm a hypnotic zit on an alien invaders face I should give myself a 1 when no one is under my spell and when they are I give me a 10 no wait 11.

In all seriousness probably an 8 seeing as some peopl think I'm hot and some don't + I sometimes am told I'm handsome but, I don't dwell on it too much.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
alot of people who rate themselves high w/ pictures shown here, really have no idea what an 8,9, of 10 really means.
i guess it depends on how u define your scale
when i think "0", i think burn-victim

EDIT:..prolly not a good idea to post an image..go google one urself B)
when i think 10 i think...

my friend is dating a model, and i can call that a 10. Theres not a flaw on her entire body. Everything is sculpted and perfectly curved, with big bright eyes, perfect complexion, petite features, etc.

I give myself a 5.

a"better" pics of myself.

and some "worse" pics of myself to balance out the illusion i may be "hot" or what not
a different angle reflects very different features of my face not obvious from the straight angle(PLUS parmesan cheese in my hair and a burn on my face!)

me looking as a face-swollen lumberjack

moral of the story...ur uglier than your favorite picture of yourself :O

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I was just scrollin' through to the quick reply, when I saw Cyphus's picture with the parmesan cheese in his hair.

I almost had a seizure, thinking it was lice or something.

Other than my not-too-bad acne and my not-so-buffness, I'd have to give myself a 7 or 8.

But seriously, I'm so metro with my style that some people think I'm gay (girls think gay guys are hot). I don't like-- get my eyebrows waxed or go to day spas to get facials, or anything. I just dress too good.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I'm lowering mine to a 7 actually, even though someone slapped my buttocks today.

9-10= I'm a gorgeous hunk of male!
7-8= People tell me I'm handsome but, I don't dwell on it.
5-6= Average
3-4= Well my mo thinks I'm cute.
1-2= The doctor slapped my mom when I was born.

That's the new scale.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
There should be a graph of everyone's responses. Like 90% of everyone says they're above average. Does that mean smashers are delusional or that the ugly people are too embarassed to post?

Oh, and I'm a 9.8

jk

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
There should be a graph of everyone's responses. Like 90% of everyone says they're above average. Does that mean smashers are delusional or that the ugly people are too embarassed to post?
I haven't posted any pictures of myself, but I say I'm about a 9.5 because I have a giant ego (not delusional!).

Top Bottom