• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

on a scale from 1 to 10, how good looking do you think you are?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
LOL OVER 9000!!! Ive watched that well over 9000 times... and all of that guys videos.. pylons are trap balls. ;)

Meh I dunno. 8 I guess, wouldnt say im ugly wouldnt be so arrogant as to think Im the best lookin dude ever.

In this pic though I give myself a 9 :p I was lookin good in the summer lol.

If you're curious about the red stuff on my arm is a birthmark, the kind most unfortunate people get on their face. I find it looks kind of cool on my arm and cant be bothered to get it removed which would probably screw up my skin, plus I kind of like it :)

I just thank god its on my arm / hand and not on my face. its just skin, but its red. Nothing else different about it.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Well. . .on a scale of ugly to handsome, im pretty **** sexy (vanity much?:laugh: oh it gets worse)

i suppose i have to back up that last statement

Me without hair

Me WITH hair

A casual day at the office. . .

You can see in my eyes. . .that i know i look good

For the last. . .i like swords. i like swords, alot

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
****ing thread, im glad i saw it though kept me entertained during my short class break.

wow even after you guys post up pics you still stay with your 9's and 10's, 9 is almost perfect and 10 is flawless very few people are 10's i fail to see anyone, man or woman, that fits a 10 at a smash tournament yet... but god dmannn so then the people who dont have pics and rating themselves high are probably straight up lying, and then that must mean that the people who actually rate themselves low are ****ing burn victims, amputees, belong in circus sideshows or all of the above.

No censor dodging
~Bmess

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I might post some pictures if my mom let's my remove some of those ******** pictures, but the coolest thing people notice about me is that I have white eyebrows and eyelashes on my left eye.

It's hard to notice from far since my skin is lighter there and they blend in with my black eyebrows and eyelashes sometimes. I think I have 1 pic lying around but the quality is poor and I hate it so I probably won't upload it.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I'm definitely between 4 and 5. If I didn't have so many female acquaintances, I'd give myself a 2.

Wanna see for yourself? Heh heh. Sig ad.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I would say an 8. That's what my ex girl said and alot of older women tell me I'm handsome.

But then again I don't really believe them because I have low self esteem.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I take older women complimenting me as a bad sign. I get it a lot and it kinda irks me. What do older women see that girls around my age don't? Maybe they're just pedophiles...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I think they are less picky and don't get hung up on tiny flaws. When you are young I find that poeple want perfection. Mature women know that isn't realistic.

BTW all the older women that say that are actually in thier 30s and 40s and are quite hot. My ex's mother was a fox with a killer body. She thought I was very handsome.

>_>

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Yeah, girls at this age probably want guys in the 'in' crowd and all that jazz. I just focus more on personality I dunno what my friends focus on, I think they just like any girl as long as it's a girl. I remember telling one of my friends he would probably take a shemale if he found out at 3rd base.

Lol, as for the older women that compliment me.... they are like 50+, far too old :urg:

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My ex's mother was a fox with a killer body. She thought I was very handsome.

>_>
So your girlfriend's mom said you where handsome. That's not really much better then saying "My mom thinks I'm handsome".

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Not really. She was completely hot. My mom is my mom. I don't see her in that way of course. But this older woman who was the mother of my old gf.

>_>

Well, if I was older....yeeeeaaaah. You get the idea. Plus she didn't even lik mee that much, but she told me I was handsome. I dunno I guess I took that as a sign that she was serious. Why would she lie to someone that she doesn't even like all that much?

But yeah basically she is a total MILF and I would NOT compare her to my own mother in any way what so ever.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol I haven't heard that term, MILF, used in a while, I always lol when I hear it for some reason.

mariomasv

Smash Rookie
lol, nice topic

I'd say i'm about a 7.5

i'm very tall (6'4") but i'm also a bit overweight.

Sometimes I like myself, sometimes I don't.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Pfft, everyone gets the handsome comments from the older ladies, is the next step in mothering really, you help out other peoples kids though. It's like when your mom would call you special when you were 5 years old and stuff. At 15+ the trouble is the ladies so they all say you are "handsome". What girl do you know would call you handsome? I'm always getting that from the oldies, though they do add in they my hair is crap; "nice face, shame about the hair, you're a really handsome boy". It's almost insulting.

Definately not a good sign.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I never do because all the ladies that say that to me are hot as hell.

And the younger girls agree. lol. Only one girl ever called me ugly. But she was ugly as sin, so I just loled in her face. I have one major flaw that I acknowledge and other women don't think it's a big deal. They all like my looks especially my big eyes. They are light brown.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Ok, to be honest now, I'd say my face is maybee... a 7.9; not quite an 8. lol you can decide for yourself:

Body wise? pfff I'm off the scale, believe it! XD

Rage.

Smash Ace
Im a ten :)
not just cause of my dashing good looks
but my charm is also great too

ScaryMunky I laughfed so hard at the first picture

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm about an 8. Girls tellme how good looking I am old and young alike but refuse to date me... Stupid social status.... Wait.... I'm popular too..... Why do I have this problem? I'll never know.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Is it possible to go below 1?

I hate my physical self beyond reason.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
man. this topic is whack. all i see are a bunch of 7+ ratings or the kids with no self-esteem who rate themselves a 1 or a dog**** or something. how many of you studs have ever even been with a woman?

god ****. you ****in noobs.

topics like this make me want to smear glue all over the inside of a plastic bag and then put the bag over my head and then tie it and then asphixiate. i have no ****ing clue if that's spelled correctly because i'm on my good friend valoem's computer right now and that ****in derd niffer refuses to download firefox even though it's so much better than ie. for instance, firefox would spellcheck that for me and underline it in red if it were incorrect. does ie do that? ****ing no. and that's why i hate valoem.

getting back on topic, i'm hooking up with four different women right now. in summation, i hope i crushed all of your self esteem.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
man. this topic is whack. all i see are a bunch of 7+ ratings or the kids with no self-esteem who rate themselves a 1 or a dog**** or something. how many of you studs have ever even been with a woman?

topics like this make me want to smear glue all over the inside of a plastic bag and then put the bag over my head and then tie it and then asphixiate. i have no ****ing clue if that's spelled correctly because i'm on my good friend valoem's computer right now and that ****in derd niffer refuses to download firefox even though it's so much better than ie. for instance, firefox would spellcheck that for me and underline it in red if it were incorrect. does ie do that? ****ing no. and that's why i hate valoem.

getting back on topic, i'm hooking up with four different women right now. in summation, i hope i crushed all of your self esteem.
True that :laugh:

I never had a girl. But you know what? School comes 1st. Darn college :p

If the rep system was still around I would + rep you for that post ;)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. I been with a woman, but w/e. What does that prove? But I'm wierd like that. I'm the ionly guy I know that doesn't believe in casual sex, but is not religous.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
I was gettin girls in Kindergarten, son! lol.. I really was.

I haven't been with a girl in a few months now though.

mariomasv

Smash Rookie

my guess would be that they're all fat bit**s because your head is full of crap.

getting a girl is easy, getting the good ones is the real challenge

if you don't like the topic, then fu** off.

about the plastic bag idea.. doesn't sound that bad, you know...

Top Bottom