• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: XANADU Games Baltimore, MD July 17th TOMORROW! BE ON TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
I wish this tournament was happening this weekend rather than next. I'm so hyped to see wat happens or upsets take place.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yea sorry I troll really hard..
but if m2k somehow found interest in this tournament this would def happen..

lololol **** people are so jealous for teaming wit m2k

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Hey G-reg this sounds like another great time schedule for you to run a brawl tourney lol
that schedule works good for SF players because they dont ***** and whine.

keep placing awful and trolling the boards, like 99% of this community.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
i dont understand why people can't just play a game ad not have to hold a tourney for everything WHEN THERES ALREADY A BIG *** TOURNEY HAPPENING

also lobos is right I'd rather play brawl minus instead of fail plus and project M

and Jcaez the biggest problem with brawl plus was the fact you guys changed it like every ****ing day...it was fun at the beginning and a few tweaks woulda made a solid game

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
G-reg reacting = what lil'b wants to happen

All trolls aside, ATHF should be here in full force almost literally. Even Smash G0D and LLOD may make an appearance. If they do, beware them as a doubles team and in singles individually.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I guess I will come then

since we have to be in full force

also G-reg just trolls me 24/7, melee players baby!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
any word on whos gonna be in the car pool from mdva goin to fusion after this? i wanna hype up nj more

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
and Jcaez the biggest problem with brawl plus was the fact you guys changed it like every ****ing day...it was fun at the beginning and a few tweaks woulda made a solid game
That's what I mean. We're gonna get it right the first time instead of going through 9000 versions. That's why we can't release it any time soon. Just collecting input and feedback.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I need a really good teammate for this.

Ooops, this is ADHD posting accidently on doom's account.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Welp, 100+ confirmed for this. I can only imagine how many people who haven't confirmed are attending.

I'll let you guys know if we'll be doing pools by Wednesday. If we can get more people to confirm that they're bringing more TV's then I think we can make it happen.

Get hype. Looks like this is gonna' be huge.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Welp, 100+ confirmed for this. I can only imagine how many people who haven't confirmed are attending.

I'll let you guys know if we'll be doing pools by Wednesday. If we can get more people to confirm that they're bringing more TV's then I think we can make it happen.

Get hype. Looks like this is gonna' be huge.
If you do decide to do pools... will you have them up before saturday?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I saw you missed UFB there in the OP

PA, UFB = Xzax, Kingtoon (Pyff), Squall, MIB, TUSM, Kaylo, Steph, Ebo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom