• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omis's Unlucky Thirteen-The Game Is Over!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Okay guys, now should be where you discuss who he should shoot.

Since it can be assumed that Rockin and Jungle are masons (Cop should investigate Rockin), you shouldn't kill them.

Below I have marked everybody's stance as far as we know in the game (Dead people excluded):

Handorin (Innactive)
Macman(Single-shot day vig)
Mr.Lombardi34(Good to go)
Mentosman8 (Good to go)
Spam master (Good to go)
Ronike (Posts, but does not contribute to discussion)
Yaya (Innactive?)
JungleFever6478(Mason)
Rockin(Mason recruiter)

Personally, I think this would be a good time for a role claim. Some people already have, and there's very low activity. This would give us good information and hopefully give us what we need for macman to make a successful kill. Discuss.

I also don't want to rule out the macman could be a day SK. In this game, the roles, as I have seen, are very plain. Claiming One shot day vig would be the IDEAL cover up for a day SK.
Woah woah woah, you're saying I don't contribute to the discussion? I was the one that was trying to jumpstart the discussion at the begining of the day! And you are putting spam_master, who continuously has been voting on jungle for no real reason? Look, Im sorry I've been inactive, I have midterms and projects due this week, but come on now! That's ridiculous... I'll try to be more active starting tomorrow, but I have been working on a program for a class for like a week now (which is due tonite at midnite BTW) and studying for midterms for 2 now, so after I finish the program, Ill try to be active again. Whether or not this occurs tonite depends on how much more trouble the program gives me. Oh, and if you don't believe me, I welcome you to download a program called eclipse which runs java programs, and Ill send the file your way for you to see.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm, I wouldn't consider myself inactive, Lombardi, your free to have your own opinions, I guess.

Since we have 1 scum dead, is it possible that Rockin and Jungle are scum, and they are faking the claim? Because I find not recruiting another person kinda scummy.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so um I don't really know who i sactually in the game right now, and i'm too lazy to find out who died. All i remember is KK, tom and marshy, [and i guess handorin]

at first I was gonna be like, "what kind of GM wud make a day shot SK", but than it's omis and I feel like he has some different roles in play. But if I was the sk explain the additional kill the first night. That is obviously the work of an sk since I doubt a vig would kill night one, and I doubt there is another vig in the game. And as an sk, why would I claim, I might be safe from the town, but now I have a huge target on my back for mafia.

so yea im def what I say I am.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
smashbot was lynched as well, and handorin was killed night one. So their should only be 8 ppl left in the game, can you please confirm omis, and also fix the thread title if that is the case.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
ya, omis could you update the intitial list with deaths and revealed dead peoples roles and crap.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Yeah, I got a little messed up with the title, plus I wasn't entirely sure of everybody. But either way, we should be discussing more than pointing out flaws in my post.

Yaya: (No, you are pretty active) I agree with you, Rockin/Jungle could easily pass themselves off as scum like that. We don't know for sure either way, but we certainly need a cop to investigated one or the other.

To the cop: I advise you to investigate rockin, then macman, then claim and tell us everything.

Ronike: Yeah, I understand if you're busy, but most of your posts have consisted of "X happened, causing me to not be on for the next Y days."

Ronike

Smash Ace
Look, I'm sorry, but this **** is really happening. I'm not happy about it, I've had to give up quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. If I was just doing this to avoid contributing or whatever you think I'm doing, I wouldn't have given up the Batman game. So think what you will, but this isn't just an act. Its life, and it kinda blows around midterms.

So anyways, I go back to my previous question, why are you attacking me when there are perfectly suspicious people like spam and yourself! I mean, why are you trying to control the cop? I agree that Rockin and Jungle are suspicious, but what of the people like spam who vote for no reason, and people like you who remain in the background until they no longer can. Plus beyond that, you give up your idea far too easily. Just cause Yaya appeared and said he wasn't really inactive, you all the sudden change your mind. This just seems to scummy to be coincidence to me.

Vote: Lombardi

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Can we all just do a quick check in.
And maybe get the game back on track on monday

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Look, I'm not going after you, I'm pointing out the pattern you've been posting in. I changed my mind about yaya because, to be honest, I wasn't sure of his activity.

Now what do you mean I remain in the background until I no longer can? Elaborate on this, please.

Now Spam's behavior, while it would be odd from other people, is what he always does. I believe he needs to show some reasoning for the votes he has placed, to be sure, but beyond that there isn't anything I can do. I'm not going after him for that reason alone.

Controlling the cop? All I did was suggest that he investigate certain people.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Whoops, my bad, forgot you were on vacation... That's what I meant... just a tad bit on edge from life in general

unvote: lombardi

Cause everything besides the inactivity is really just a difference in opinion. Besides controlling the cop, FOS for that. Anyways, I think I could use macman's suggestion and just cool off for the weekend. I'll still check up and if something REALLY pops out at me, I'll bring it up, but Ill try to spend the weekend going over the game in general and coming up with something. Cause we need 4 votes and we really aren't getting them by arguing in circles...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Gah sorry guys. I've been swamped with midterms and papers and a whole bunch of other ****. I have to catch up from basically where macman said he was a one day bullet vig. ill post back in a bit

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, so I was thinking about the game and I thought, "What seems really out of place here... whats something I could bring up to start conversation?" And I looked back to what was thought of at the start of day 2 and I realized something: We have a 13 people mafia game. We had an SK kill night 1, none night 2. And now we have someone claiming to be a day vig too? Yeah... Maybe on a big game, but on this small game? No, I doubt it. So, two options in my mind:
1) Macman was lying in order to bring about some activity.
2) Macmanis the SK and for some omis? related reason, the time he can kill changes whenever he uses his kill.

So why reveal himself with the latter? Well, he is killing in broad daylight, so maybe as a tradeoff for this ability, we know who kills from omis?. So what better way to offset this crippling side effect than to wait til its slow and claim you are a day vig? I don't buy it. So I went back and looked for macman. And heres what I got.

lol tbh i wasn't very surprised that he wasn't scum I just didn't want to deal with that dumb **** holding up the game. I have faith the town.

And I'm gonna go read through this thread now and **** some scum's **** up.
First off, didn't care about lynching a townie? No matter how dumb a townie is, you still care that you lost one because then the mafia is closer to winning. Unless you just need to kill everyone off... then you wouldn't care.

Oh and second, where was this read through that was going to "**** some scum's **** up"? Nowhere...

so basically you are confirming that either you are a mason, or you have some other type of role that reveals the roles of everyone else to you?
Yaya says it best here:
Hmm.

Mac is role-fishing, and I don't like it at all...

Macman: You are aware that fishing for roles a a massive scumtell, are you not?
And yet he continues:
I think its odd that rockin chose to word his posts the way he did. He actively put you and him and the top of the list for mafia to take down. And I am pretty sure he knew he was doing that. My question is why.
because if you were gonna die anyways, we might as well know why you are clearing jungle.
Even coming into today!
marshy eh...
rockin and jungle are still alive, which is kind of odd. Though mafia may have chosen not to kill them because they wanted them to seem suspicious.

anyways, I have to read through the thread so Ill do that when I get back.

maybe it's time for a roleclaim...?
Now, I believe roleclaim is a last ditch last day strategy, for when getting a correct lynch wins the game. Cause doing it gives the killers huge amounts of power as they can now go for the big targets. We aren't going to win with this last blow, so why you still pushin it?

Im not gonna vote for him, cuz I just don't think what hes done is that scummy.
voting yourself is never a legitimate tactic, anyone who does it deserves to be lynched.
These two posts were made within 5 hours. Change of heart a bit too fast for my taste. Plus, he still doesn't vote even though he supports the death. Why? Maybe he wanted to be able to say he wasn't for smash's death?

And then this:

Disclaimer: This is probably a terrible move, but this game has been going really slow and I want to stir up some activity.

I am a daytime vig with one bullet.

I was going to kill rockin the previous day, but I decided against it. In retrospect I probably should have. Before the day ends I'm going to kill someone, effectively giving the town two lynches. I'll let you guys convince me as to who I should kill.

Right now I'm inching towards Rockin or Junglefever. So if I were one of you two I would defend myself.

I realize I am basically sacrificing myself at night, but I think this will be good in the long run. We narrowed the people who could be scum down to 8 people. Considering there is probably 2 mafia and 1 sk; that would give us a 3/8 and 3/7 chance of hitting right today. I think it is imperative that we kill atleast 1 scum today.

oh yea and sorry again if this is a dumb move... XD
so i think I'm just gonna kill based on inactivity cuz the game is getting boring
And yet even with all this fluster, he still hasn't done anything with it! So I dunno if I believe you, I'm leaning towards no...

so um I don't really know who i sactually in the game right now, and i'm too lazy to find out who died. All i remember is KK, tom and marshy, [and i guess handorin]

at first I was gonna be like, "what kind of GM wud make a day shot SK", but than it's omis and I feel like he has some different roles in play. But if I was the sk explain the additional kill the first night. That is obviously the work of an sk since I doubt a vig would kill night one, and I doubt there is another vig in the game. And as an sk, why would I claim, I might be safe from the town, but now I have a huge target on my back for mafia.

so yea im def what I say I am.
I think I covered all your defenses, oh and anyone else notice this?
"a day shot SK"

Freudian slip much?

So yeah, hopefully this gives us something to discuss, I'm not voting yet, but Im trying to stir up some activity, so give me something to work with guys...

Oh and by the by, go to the first post and count the living people. Its 8... Fix please omis?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Nice find, Ronike, Mac certainly has been fairly scummy this game, and I appreciate you rolling it up into one post of sheer epicness.

Very nice find on the slip-up, everyone missed that but you.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
"a day shot SK"

Freudian slip much?
um ok so first of all. I meant to say "day shot SK", obviously noone understood my point. Which was; people were wondering if i was actually a day-shot SK, and my response to them was going to be, "what kind of GM would create a role like that." However I rethought that and said to myself that omis? seems like he would make a role like that. So I had to defend myself using diffferent logic. reread my post and hopefully yull understand.

First off, didn't care about lynching a townie? No matter how dumb a townie is, you still care that you lost one because then the mafia is closer to winning. Unless you just need to kill everyone off... then you wouldn't care.
Well I honestly didn't care much.

stuff about me role fishing
I already explained myself about this, I found what rockin did fishy, and I called him out on it. I was trying to decide whether or not I should kill rockin/jungle because of this. But I am not a very experienced mafia player, and I do not trust my gut. This is why I did not kill rockin that day and is also the reason why I came out to the town, so that my kill wouldn't be my responsibility but everyones.

Yet again I think it was fairly obvious to anyone that rockin had some sort of outside knowledge about jungle. You seemed to have conveniently left out my posts preceding the ones you quoted. I basically asked rockin if it was just his gut feeling, giving him a simple way out of the scenario but he denied that. I don't see how you do not see that as suspicious ronike.

And obviously I am going to be suspicious of the two, since neither of them died last night when it was quite obvious that Rockin had some sort of information role.

And yet even with all this fluster, he still hasn't done anything with it! So I dunno if I believe you, I'm leaning towards no...
I already said that I was just kidding about killing based on inactivity, since that would have been a terrible idea.

These two posts were made within 5 hours. Change of heart a bit too fast for my taste. Plus, he still doesn't vote even though he supports the death. Why? Maybe he wanted to be able to say he wasn't for smash's death?
Um, the dude voted for himself, that is the dumbest **** ever. And by that point he was already dead I believe and he can't take back his vote. I strongly believed he was not mafia so I did not support voting for him at all, which is why I didn't, I just thought he was being a ******* and was letting pressure get to him. It was more like a facepalm.

so smashbot is going to be lynched because he came up with a ******** theory?
Im not gonna vote for him, cuz I just don't think what hes done is that scummy.
tbh smashbots whole theory didn't seem scummy. I thought he legitly believed in his theory. And also, I didn't think scum try to pass off an idea like that just because they would know it would get shot down so hard. It just seemed like a dumb reason to lynch someone.
As you can see I strongly believed that he was not scum. So why would I vote for him. Oh and if I was an SK I would have been happy to hop on that bandwagon.

1) Macman was lying in order to bring about some activity.
2) Macmanis the SK and for some omis? related reason, the time he can kill changes whenever he uses his kill.
Number one: Bluffing would be ******** because obviously I would have to prove my claim by killing someone. So I doubt you legitimately think that your first option is right.

Number two: this is the only one that has any legitimate basis. However, all I did by claiming was put a target on my back for mafia, And as an sk i have to survive so why would i risk mafia killing me. Also the SK role you are proposing is kind of far fetchd.

all in all, everything you are pegging me for I have already addressed or was something you misunderstood.

ronike, you have aroused my suspicion simply because you are suspecting me. My first urge after reading your post was to kill you on the spot, to prove to you and anyone else that I'm what I say I am. However that would be a dumb move, and it would have defeated the purpose of me claiming, which was to allow the town to make the decision. And I don;t have any concrete reasoning for you being mafia.

However I wonder what you are proposing. That I should be lynched? Even if I was lying, or even if I was the SK, I offered the town an extra lynch. I do not see how that is anything but beneficial for us. If i was lying than it would be obvious because I couldn't make the kill. If I was an SK the town would still have an extra kill. Are you trying to get the town to lynch me in order to remove this advantage?
tl;dr: What were you proposing that the town should do?

TBH i care alot about activity, and I was kind of happy/annoyed when ronike made his post because it would stir activity but also because he was accusing me. I've made alot of posts about asking people to check in, just so that people could atleast post so that they wouldn't be inactive. This game was starting to bore me since nothing happened, even after I claimed.

and yaya I forgot yu were even in this game, how have I been acting scummy? Just because of what ronike said? Or do you have more to add?

I look forward to your response.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Macman, I'm not going to respond to your entire post at the moment, mainly because I'm tired as **** and plus some other reasons Ill delve into when I'm not so tired, but for now I'll give you some stuff:

You still haven't responded about this read through that was going to "**** some scum's **** up" thing, please do so.

If you are an SK, you may not have hopped on smashbot for the exact reason you gave: you could tell he was a sinking ship. But being an SK, you didn't want to cast your vote as that might look suspiscious

As for your reasoning why number two is wrong, I have only one thing to say: omis? is the GM

at any rate, too tired for any more, Ill be back on in the morning to cross better, but for now I'm just too **** tired. I implore you not to shoot me tonite macman. I fyou feel you must, at least let me do one more post tomorrow before you decide. kthxbai

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm not just going to shot you on the spot. I thought I made that clear in my post.

I didn't **** some scum's **** up because because I couldn't catch any tells or suspicious behavior and I didn't really have any idea as to who mafia could be. The only reason I made that statement however was because I was a bit eager/excited to take down scum.

I think my reasoning to number two still stands because what I was trying to get at was that it would be a very risky move on my part. I agree with you though that because omis is the GM random **** can happen. I still think it is a bit far fetchd however.

do you realize what I meant when i said "day kill SK" now?

and please answer my question directed towards you near the end of my previous post.

pce

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I was thinking something similar to you, Ronike. I was hesitant in saying it because I thought that if macman was town, it'd give him away. What I was going to say was that "1 Shot day vigilante" is the ideal role for an SK to claim. Not only does it get the town on your side, but it also gives you a chance to avoid the mafia killing you the following night, assuming you used your bullet and are now basically vanilla. I think all other arguments are summed up well by ronike, and adding to them would be pointless.

@Macman's above post (Specifically "Do you realize...): "Day kill SK" would be a fair slip up in some circumstances. I find it very suspicious though that you did it in the context that you did. At that point, rarely had the term SK even been mentioned. It makes sense that if you were thinking about your SKness at the time you typed the post, you could easily make a slip up. That's the only way I would see that you could make a mistake like that.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Did you read my post?

I think you are still misunderstanding me. I meant to say "day-kill SK". Why would I even want to say "What kind of GM would make a "day-kill vig". That is a very common role and it would make sense for a GM to make it. So my statement would have made sense if that had been the case.

I repeat, I intentionally meant to say day-kill SK. It wasn't a slip. Can you reread the post where I made said slip-up and try to actually understand it. I don't really know how I have to explain myself further than what I already did in my previous long post.

and lombo, you said "at that point, rarely had the term SK even been mentioned". Are you kidding? You are the one who mentioned it twice which is why I felt the need to even defend myself of that possibility.

Also: It's possible Macman is a day SK, just saying.
I also don't want to rule out the macman could be a day SK. In this game, the roles, as I have seen, are very plain. Claiming One shot day vig would be the IDEAL cover up for a day SK.
Did you forget these two posts?

R

Rupert Thorne

Sorry, on my phone and takes forever to switch accounts... Mentosman here. Just want to make a quick comment, I understand what macman is saying, and while ronike did bring up some good points, I still think it would be stupid for him to claim that had it not been true. Also, until I can make a post from my comp, I just want to point out that macmans shot is going to determine how we need to act for the lynch. If he shoots and hits town, no lynching will be the best option, as a mislynch at that point would spell the end of the town. Anyway, I should be able to be more active again now, so depending on timing with work I'll either take some time here later today or tomorrow when I get home.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I'm going to wait a bit more for giving some other reasons, as people seem to still be talking about the last stuffs I said, so give me a bit longer yet. If you find this completely unacceptable, just post it and I'll post my other reasons, but I'd rather wait a bit longer.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Did you read my post?

I think you are still misunderstanding me. I meant to say "day-kill SK". Why would I even want to say "What kind of GM would make a "day-kill vig". That is a very common role and it would make sense for a GM to make it. So my statement would have made sense if that had been the case.

I repeat, I intentionally meant to say day-kill SK. It wasn't a slip. Can you reread the post where I made said slip-up and try to actually understand it. I don't really know how I have to explain myself further than what I already did in my previous long post.

and lombo, you said "at that point, rarely had the term SK even been mentioned". Are you kidding? You are the one who mentioned it twice which is why I felt the need to even defend myself of that possibility.

Did you forget these two posts?
No, I remembered them, but those were 2 posts. Hardly the focus of the thread.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Ok, here's the deal as I see it.

If macman actually can day kill then I think hes separate from the actual killer or he only has one night and one day kill, I just feel like a day kill should only be one shoot and a one shoot independent is kinda terrible.

Second I think with all these killer roles it is safe to say that there are probably only 2 mafia left. This casts suspicion on jungle and rockin as they are clearly a group of two and a mason cover would be perfect to diquise their slip ups. Also, I find it suspicious that they survived the night.

In short i think at least one of the people who dies today has to be jungle.

If jungle dies mafia we know rockin is the last mafia, but if he dies town then we can safely use rockin as a second cop. He would say who he is going to recruit before night starts so that if he dies we have found a mafia, and if he lives we have 2 confirmed town.

Personally, I think the most logical choice to get 100% reliable info is for macman to shoot jungle, and then for us to base our lynch of how junge comes up. Heck, if he's mafia all we have to worry about is an independent.

Yaya

Smash Champion
jungle, you have to be aware Mafia can just kill whoever Rockin says he would target.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
problem with your plan is that using rockin as a cop might not work too well. Mafia could just kill him, and whoever he said he would mason would automatically be suspicious even though its very possible they are not mafia.

and if we can shoot mafia that isn't rockin or jungle, than wouldn't they be clear of suspicion? Wouldn't it be a better idea to shoot someone else and if they are not mafia then lynch jungle?

and what mentos said about a no lynch is certainly interesting. And is something else that we should consider.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
or they could just kill rockin, yaya.

also are you going to explain how I was acting scummy, or are you just hopping along with what ronike was saying?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I was really just listing bonuses, there are ways the mafia can foil almost any plan. Plus, if he targets a mafia the mafia can't very well kill themselves.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
also, I don't think your acting scummy, if you really can kill someone during the day than I think your town.

And, in response we could try and kill someone else but if we don't hit mafia we get absolutely zero extra info. If we kill jungle we are guaranteed to have rockin's role confirmed which forces the mafia to either attack him and let the cop survive another night or too let him confirm another person as town.

I might be wrong but the way I see it now, with so few slip-ups this game its the best choice we have for vital info.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
spam i'm saying if he targets anybody, esp a townie, mafia can just kill rockin and make whoever he targeted look like scum.
and my question was directed at yaya not you,

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, well the conversation has seemed to move on, for good reason, so I suppose I should reveal my true motives now:

I didn't really ever suspect Macman, I just wanted to provide enough of a case for any mafias to come out and claim I had changed their minds for an easy vote. This is why almost everything I brought up before was something you have already defended against Mac, so sorry, but you were the only one active and plus I thought attacking you would stir up the most activity, which seemed to work pretty well. Plus, if you really had been an SK, you prolly woulda shot me in the face immediately upon putting out that lame giant FOS post, so Im good for real with you now.

Now then, even tho two did agree with me, lombo and Yaya, neither was really a turn about and I figured they would agree with me anyways, so I won't dig too deep into it. However, I find it interesting that the two people most under fire here, jungle and rockin, have both been on in this time and not posted a single thing! And they are masons? Hmm... I dunno about that. Guys, stop lurking, seriously, its getting old, post some stuff.

At any rate, assuming these two do get active, I think mac's idea is a good one: go after someone and then if they aren't mafia hit up jungle. We are pretty much guaranteed to get someone that way methinks. Course, we are kinda running out of time here, so what do we all think? Who should we go after?

List of Targets and reasons to off them:

Yaya (Fairly inactive, went after Macman after BS FOS)
Lombo (Went after Macman, slight control over cop attempt, overly biased list IMO)
Ronike (Rarely contributes, lots of inactive johns, Macman BS FOS)
Spam (Continuously votes on jungle for little reason, flawed plan that gives mafia adv.)
Mentos (Fairly inactive/lurky, going for no lynch when it prolly isn't good idea IMO, trying to keep a low profile)

I dunno, those are just my thoughts. I really dunno who to go after, but if I had to pick someone, I'd probably pick lombo, but Im still a bit sore over the whole inactive thing I guess... I dunno, does someone feel a strong mafia vibe from someone, cause I really don't...

Oh, and about Macman, if I need to clear anything else up, just let me know.

Ronike

Smash Ace
omis, there are only 8 people left alive, can you please update the title already?!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf you made me type up all that **** for no reason >=[

though, you are right it did stir up quite a bit of activity. I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU. It's possible that you felt like you were getting nowhere with attacking me and decided to back off. Keeping an eye on you.

I personally dont like yaya's vibe. Simply because I didn't remember that he was in the game and he attacked me before for rolefishing. So it might just be my bias because of that. However he did avoid my question.

lombo is eh iono

i wanna hear what rockin/jungle have to say. I'm still fairly suspicious of the both of them since they did not get night killed. They have yet to say anything even though I know they have been around. [Jungle posts everywhere.]

spam I don't have a problem with. But that also might be my bias because he semi-defended me when yaya was grilling me about rolefishing.

mentos seems alright, he's been contributing. He gave us some stuff to think about. However he may be in favor of a no lynch because he doesn't want us to get lucky and lynch town.

omis lost the ? in his name and he needs to step it up an fix the thread title.

I think both spam and my idea are worth considering, but I do not know which one would be better.
Spam's idea gives us immediate info to work with. However it's downfall is that there is a good chance we will lose a town member. I also do not think his plan of having rockin be a pseudo-cop works very well since there are the two flaws that me and yaya pointed out.

My idea is good because if I shoot mafia correctly, it allows us to keep two townies, one being a mason recruiter so we can still have the whole pseudo-cop idea. However there is a possibility that we shoot wrong, and jungle is also not mafia. That leaves us with two townies down, and one more killed at night by mafia. Maybe even another kill by SK. But that would leave us with 5 people, 3 or 2 of which being townie, 2 being mafia [and maybe one SK, if it is true that they are in the game]. We'd be at a severe disadvantage if this were to happen.

no lynch is certainly interesting and is maybe the safer choice. However it might screw us over in the long run.

So yea those are my thought, sorry if I am hard to understand...

Ronike

Smash Ace
You still don't believe me? Well, how about this:

A) If I really wanted to go after you, would I have attacked you using completely flawed data? I mean, between leaving out posts, using evidence that you had already defended against, and putting quite a bit of evidence on a "typo" that you quite obviously said on purpose? Yeah, if I was really attacking you, I coulda done a lot better.
B) Going nowhere? Please, I had 2 others on my side which gave me 3/4 votes, so I only needed one more. So yeah, I could have kept pushing and gotten you lynched methinks.
C) You didn't write that all up for no reason, I was trying to get people to 360 on you to reveal their true motives. True, it didn't work, but it did bring quite a bit of activity, EXCEPT for the two that probably should be posting the most right now: jungle and rockin

So I was thinking, what if Rockin is an INDY recruiter? Its not that first time I've heard of it, and maybe we do really just have a nooby vig. Perhaps we really should give more thought to shooting jungle, cause if he shows up indy, then we get rid of them both!

Top Bottom